CHARACTER BATTLES

Wolverine vs FUCKING DOOMGUY. Can he do it?

Doomguy has all 2016 weapons, PRAETOR suit and full ammo for everything

Wolverine is basic

Fight takes place in hell and demons are everywhere trying to kill both.

what is this, Holla Forumsco/?

I didn't know where to put this

a few shots from the BFG and Wolverine would be done, he wouldn't be able to regenerate from that.

Then fuck off somewhere else

Doom Guy wins, you stupid fuck.

Fine. Why?

Because fuck that's why

no

And also because I'm banned from Holla Forums

No, I mean, why does Doom Guy win? Come on, if we're gonna do this faggotry, let's do it right. And the next one better to be 100% Holla Forums.

You say Basic, does that mean pre-Weapon X and lacking his trademark adamantium enhancements? Because he's gonna have a hard time hurting Doomguy if that's the case.

Also, giving one character all possible advantages while stripping down the other is a shitty way to do these fights. You only want to do that sort of thing when a character is known for asspull gadgetry I'm looking at YOU, Batman

>>>/oven/

It depends on what level of bullshit we go for Wolverine. Can he regen from having most of his brain vaporized, and regen all the information too?

Because Bfg will annihilate wolverine, and nearly any other of his weapons will strip all the flesh from wolverines body.
Also, doom guy could just grab wolverines arms and tear them off and wolverine would be useless.

Baroness vs Black Widow.
Black Widow can be either Natasha or Yelena.

Wonder Woman vs Ms. Marvel (Carol Danvers)

Wonder Woman. In any battle…yes, even the battle in bed.

Doesn't the new BFG only detonate targets infused with argent energy?

>Forgetting he survived the Little Boy arguably just the fallout and not the actual blast, but still
As far as superheroes go, Wolverine is pretty bullshit. I'm not sure how would he survive a BFG shot, but he probably would find a way.

Not to mention Doomguy, despite all his badassery, he is still a human, and as such, he is fairly fragile. I guess it all would reduce to how far away they would be of each other when the battle begins.

If it's the Doom Slayer, he is virtually unstoppable against demonic targets because his Praetor armour heals him, loads his weapons and upgrades his abilities from argent energy, turning demons into basically pinatas full of delicious candy and ammunition. If he was maxed out before the fight against Wolverine he could be fast enough to play tag long enough to hammer Wolvie into a pile of bones and crispy mince, then drop a pile of rocks or something on him.

Of course all Wolvie would need is one shot to julienne Doom Slayer, so it's all in the distance game, if Doom Slayer's speed and jumping, and the kick from his gauss gun and triple minigun turret and rockets are enough to keep Wolvie away long enough to physically remove enough meat until Doom Slayer can do what the demons did to him and drop a temple on Logan.

What about original Doomguy? he can run 90mph and an imp scratch hardly slows him

Doom guy would grab wolverine's arms before he cut doom guy, and then rip them off. If we're talking about the new doom guy I mean.