Youtube and Discussions about Holla Forums Stuff

We all know there are hundreds, if not thousands of youtubers that have some focus on Holla Forums related material.
Can we discuss in order to try to separate the pure trash from the not completely trash?
I will give an example.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0BtXdRgZcvv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube sucks mate

Okay, not pure trash. His technical ability and level of research doesn't make me want to die.

Only people I've watched are Knightwing, Comicstorian and ComicsExplained. I kind of like ComicsExplained more due to how he always sounds more calm compared to Storian's crappy attempts to change his voice during a reading.

Which underground video site do you use?

He is pure SJW. It's a like Max Landis. They are able to think, but decide not to to keep the cool guy facade.
This other channel focus on movies, but sometimes they do some research into the comics. Like this one from The Phantom.

Landis is cool sometimes, Mario. The guy in question is so deep in the kool-aide that I think his comic video was just a fluke.

OK, the joke was good, but really, Landis is a guy that I really want to hate sometimes. He can be honest, he can tell the truth, but just after that, he will side with bullshiters too.
I really like some of the stuff he made on youtube, like the WWE video, the Death of Superman storytime, and there is the video he did about Uncharted 4 villain to. He can see through the lies, but it's not willing to go that one step further.
To me, he really is that guy that want the group to think is cool, and is whiling to sacrifice his own dignity for that. And probably will never achieve it because he is not really part of the group.

He is the sort of guy who Holla Forums would say, he has the redpill stuck in his mouth.

Captain Krisitan has a few decent Holla Forums related videos, but also a few stupid ones.

If Landis did sacrifice his dignity to belong to the cool group, he would just go all in - whip himself on twitter for being a white male and apologize for any "triggering" thing that he might have done. Meanwhile, he dared to criticize Force Awakens and comic books industry's pandering. Both of these angered SJWs, but Landis stood his ground and didn't apologize.

The Mysterious Mr. Enter and RebelTaxi
:^)

I would say he already swallowed it, but the effects are taking place slowly.

What I said user is exactly how he know they are wrong, but he can't go all out on it and stand his ground.
If you think he didn't go all apologetic in his twitter, lurk more. He is a cool guy, sometimes it seems like he can BREAK THE CONDITIONING.
I still think he might if he get enough power on hollywood.
But I will give you this. Seems like he is getting really tired of SJW. We will see what happen in the next episodes.

And, about YT, this lady have being doing it for some time too.

Those guys are good

No one is perfect

Okay, i'll name some trash:

Dont know many comicbook e-celebs so feel free to add more.

Frankly, it's good to know that. Linkara is already legendary, just like movieblob. 19, frankly, never see anyone talking about.

Hits the nail on the head right there with current crap at Marvel where almost every "new" character there can be summed up with a goddamn hashtag (unrelated note, hashtags should burn in the fucking depths of Hell, Michigan and the ninth circle of Hell)

Used to be good and informative…..and then it went to shit probably around the time with the overarching story thing starts kicking in. He's never funny to begin with and really just background noise when you're home alone in the weekends.

the only good non cucked youtuber that does Holla Forums stuff i know of is E;R

And he has good taste. I mean, anyone who liked One Punch Man can't be all bad.

I'd respect the man a lot more if he stopped dressing up like a fag and started growing a backbone every time the social justice crowd is triggered,

hes cool
he gotta do comic stuff soon

I'd like him better if he hurried the fuck up with the next Reniggings video instead of pumping out 30 second crap about Steven Universe and mad commenters.

Yes, I get it E;R, you're gay for SU, but that's not what I come to your channel for.

I know this cunt. He's full on SJW

1:40
fuck he nailed it

His review for FO3 was good but he is a full blown SJW.

He seem like the kind of fag that would praise Skyrim for being red-pilled.

It's because people today are afraid of having a strong opinion and hurting other people's feelings. Especially Milennials. We get a bad rap but it's because the average one is a pushover and it allows the vocal minority (SJWs) to go unchecked.

Diamanda Hagan is the only Youtube reviewer I bother with.

Another one!

I like this guy

You better be kidding, faggot.

He's alright

This

I'm sorry, am I supposed to give a shit about your internet faggotry? I've got my own internet faggotry to worry about.

I'm mixed on Landis, he seems to get why comics are so shit these days but at the same time he spouts bullshit SJW crap, like saying they could have made one of main Harry Potter kids Asian or claiming that most of the people who agreed with him on Rey being a Mary Sue were creepy MRA's.

He's evolving. In a few years, he'll be full-on NatSoc.

But editing reniggings is hard ;_;

None, video format for these kind of things is shit, specially user made videos. In fact, videos are pretty shit for everything. Also, the amount of time required for this shit is way too much, in that time I can just watch some serie, read some comic or play video games.

Fuck off Hagan, nobody likes your shit.

Holy fuck that made it all super darker. And totally showed just how incompetent first timeline Logan really is and will continue to be in the next movie. That has me thinking now too. X-23 is being introduced as a young girl. With the next movie taking place in a future farther ahead than the one shown in the ending of DoFP. Are they gonna make a futuristic X-men team movie in the future with X-23 and younger characters from the comics? Meanwhile in the past in the new timeline the X-men from Apocalypse are gonna fight Sinister who is presumably working on creating X-23 in the first place. This is all so messy.

lol
Wolverine was made to suffer

I love his stuff.

I only watched his korra stuff.

Comicbookgirl19 seems ok from what I've seen of her. What's wrong with her?

I used to watch Linkara but I found his whole getting angry shtick annoying after a while. At least he ripped apart One More Day.

There's SF Debris if you guys want. He did a series on the downfall of the comic book industry.

Love those guys. I can never think anything bad about them.

They gave Star Wars 7 a pass, despite it being the most insufferable SJW-fest possible, and used it as a positive example how to make an reboot right in their Ghostbusters series.
Outside of that though, they are actually a pretty good channel that avoids inserting politics and are pretty objective. In the vid related, they detail how Ike Perlmutter is a racist, sexist shitlord, but still give him credit for being a skilled businessman. Had it being other e-celebs like Linkara or MovieBob who like to play the moral crusader, they would have probably ripped him a new asshole and downplayed all of his achievements.

If you're going to filter and obscure yourself so much that 90% of the screen is black muck, why even bother showing up on camera you tryhard tranny assgoblin?

So their idea of a good reboot is to add a token black guy and female Mary Sue character who overcomes the odds at every turn?

Kinda sad when Max fucking Landis has more balls than these guys.

Yeah but the good outweighs the bad with midnight's edge though.

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
You have to go back.

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
I really don't like prints. Maybe it's because when I first saw photos of lolita when I was young, solid pieces or simple patterns and appliques were common. This doesn't mean I only wear old school, I like a lot of brands newer non-print pieces as well, but I just feel like prints are too busy most of the time

Why are you leaving him?

kek

vocaroo.com/i/s0BtXdRgZcvv

Doit is a bear

I wasn't planning on doing anything heavy-duty with it, no. Maybe weld a few bits and pieces for the ghetto forge I've been working on putting together I guess, but I don't even know exactly what else I'd do with it off the top of my head. Mostly just thinking of getting it because I enjoyed the little welding I've done and wanted to do more.

It's dirt cheap, but I still didn't want to waste the money if it was a completely pointless purchase because it was just -that- much of a POS. I'm trying to get away from my habits of buying too-cheap tools.

CERU my niggaa

so max picked up smoking

THAT'S
▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▄▐░░░░
▒░░░░░░▄▄▄░░▄██▄░░░
░░░░░░▐▀█▀▌░░░░▀█▄░
░░░░░░▐█▄█▌░░░░░░▀█▄
░░░░░░░▀▄▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
░░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀░░░░░
░░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀░░░░░░
░░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀░░░░░
░▄░▐░░░▄▄░█░▀▀░░░░░
░▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▀███▀█░▄░░░
░░░░░░░▐▌▀▄▀▄▀▐▄░░░
░░░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▐▌░░
░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█░░
░░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░█░
SPOOKY

Notes from Underground

You mean babies? Oh right you mean for mature adults well here you go fuckis for you