What the fuck was her deal?

What the fuck was her deal?

Smokes too much.

She looks like the kind of girl who'd have a dick

Bananas.

Steroids
That absolute territory

I imagine if it ever was made into a studio ghibli film it would have fallen somewhere between Ponyo and Kiki.

Does she grow up to be her father's ship's fucktoy?

Pippi is berry nice.

It would have been a great movie, seriously.

I didn't know they made a cartoon about the Wendy's Mascot.

She's Swedish.

Yep. Pippi sold out.

So much missed potential…

God lord! Can you imagine CURRENT YEAR Pippi? What type of marxist abomination would she be? Im scared.

I've just realized how similar the two are.

Yep.

Don't remind me, user. There are things that we don't want the Marxist fucks to touch…

Lisbeth Salmander was conceived as a grown-up Pippi Longstocking.

And the there's Colonel Langstrump from Spinnerette, who is romantically attached to The Green Gable, who is a direct descendant of… yeah.

She was literally god

Explain.

That poor horse was made into hamburgers.

Child Actor = God

RIP the worst-behaved girl in the world.
Hic dong wallop poop!

Chemical X

Nice.

By eating men she gained the strength of men.

Her dad was too busy being god-king of the black people to raise his daughter properly, true story.

A product from snu-snuing amazonians.

Well she's already got bigger balls than the rest of us.

No. The rest of the crew are HER fucktoys.

I want to FUCK **jesus's mom"

Looks like someone's new to Holla Forums.

I can almost believe that.

I can dig that too.

Pippi was "ghost riding" before it had a name.

I take full responsibility for my mistake.
I deserve everything you want to throw at me

I'm honestly surprised that Japan didn't make a series about a super strong magical girl like Pippi.

Yeah, super strength in particular as their main boon would be pretty neat.
The closest I can think of is Kaoru the main girl from Zettai Karen Children, red head even but the problem is she is a TK.

fuck off

The original creator denied them the rights.

Pipe down you, they're probably from google images.

I think they made the mistake of contacting her directly instead of through a go between.

Someone will yell at me if I'm wrong

Well, not like Japan couldn't just combine some of their favorite cliches

Its a good lean meat.

Just as long as they tell me I'm eating horse and not try to pass off the meat as beef.

Like Stouffers?

Blamed on "outside suppliers" sourced from
Ireland and UK around 2013, for reals.

w-what's THAT user?

Project A-ko

She's got the power of he Pirate King!

i hear the actress did CP since it was legal in the 70s sweden, is it worth a download?

Project A-Ko is actually a lot more Holla Forums relevant than most anime, but you have to be fast to catch it.

Here are the fleeting glimpses we get of A-Ko's parents…

No, she was offered a nude role when she was 15, but turned it down.

PIPPY D. LONGSTOCKINGS

Just imagine the view from the cockpit.

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
Sterons

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
Be safe kimichikun, a lot of our media aren't even covering this because they're part of the plot.
Soon the whole world will burn.

to be completely honest, it depends on what you want and not some fixed figure.

A completely custom drawn/painted album art is going to cost more than a Photoshop job or some photo you saw somewhere.

Usually, labels have artists for them. For upcoming bands who does not have a record label, I usually recommend making ones for themselves. A photo of the band or a highly expressive font (just make sure the license is good for it) is not a very bad thing, its just that bands does not want typically used ones because it comes off to them as "Generic" and they feel that they are unique and it warrants unique style of cover album art. Which is why I suggest the band coming up with their own design, and then look for an artist so you could shop around more easily.

It might not answer your question with a definite figure, and its because I wouldn't be able to give you one without knowing what you want.

The cheapest thing I've HEARD to be paid for an album art was for a local band in liverpool outsourcing their job to a phillipino digital artist (Philippines idk). 10 quid, what a steal. I haven't seen the cover though, might be shit.

I can't imagine how hot it must be

But does santa believe in you?

The Mimic Tungus develops small calcified teeth around its mouth-hole. This ensures that once prey gets caught, they are less likely to be able to escape.

sauseeeeeeeee

*baddum tacchh*

Triples

boit

ah ok my bad, still my logic makes more sense doesn't it?

What would have been her reason for denying them the rights? Did she have any idea what she was turning down?

If I remember what I heard correctly; she didn't know what they could do and thought they'd fuck it up

Hold still, I need to make sure this rocks hits you square between the eyes.

This is the movie that gave me a panty fetish, especially when her skirt and shirt breaks.

Trippy…

I'd have thought having its entire weight on a single hand-sized area would at least cause it intense pain, if not break its ribs.

Tactile Telekinesis

And that's okay with me.

I suppose you're right. It would be more fun to make her helplessly orgasm over and over again.

I was thinking of treating Pippi like a daughter,
but if that's your fantasy, whatever.

Gosh user, I never knew you were you pathetic.

Kill yourself

Someone really hate Spinnerette.

If by someone you mean everyone, yes.

Spinnerette gets fandumb hate because A. it's cape story drawn in an anime style, so autistic cape zombies AND autistic weeaboos hate it, and B. it's lesbians, so it triggers Holla Forumsacks who think all lesbians, and any media containing lesbians, is SJW.

It's the same kind of retard rage that Gold Digger and Empowered get.
Casual Heroes got it worse because it was a cape book drawn in a Dan Clowes style. And if you think Holla Forums autards freak out over anime and ponies, you should have seen how 90's underground cartoonist hipsters would REEEEEE over capes. And 90's cape fans would have some kind of hysterical blindness where anything that didn't look like Liefeld was concerned.

Honestly, Spinnerette isn't that bad, it's just caught between mutually hostile schools of cartooning, and tangentially topically related to a hot political topic that generates a lot of retardation. It's probably the best cape in webcomics, it's better drawn than GenXorcist, and it's got finished art, unlike Empowered.

Nah, people hate Spinnerette because

In short, it was a fun comic to read and now it's not, and it's the shift in quality and content that has made people hate it.

It is also traditional at the beginning of every new story for someone we've never heard of to show up on the Spinnerette forums and cry I DO NOT APPROVE OF THE NEW DIRECTION THAT SPINNERETTE IS TAKING, EVERYTHING IS RUINED FOREVER, LOVE IS DEAD AND I WILL NO LONGER BE SUPPORTING YOUR FREE WEBCOMIC WITH MY MOUSE CLICKS. GOOD DAY SIR.

Lol, Tiger. Literally did nothing but stand around bitching about how much he hates Canadians.
Oh wait, I see why this guy loves him.

Krow's fetish for girls with extra heads and/or limbs aside, I wouldn't call a fucking werecerberus exactly bland now.

That guy always appears when Spinnerette was mentioned and went into typical autistic rage and claiming that everyone hate it when it's just him. Maybe he just can't accept that his waifu comic no longer cater to him.

Why do you think he keeps bumping this shitty thread.

Dont forget to sage.

Saying
is a far better explanation than

No one is mentioning Holla Forums but you sonny, now lets agree this thread sucks ass and let it die a painful death, until the sperg returns to bump spam this thread from page 10. I mean seriously this thread has been bumped for the last 4 weeks and it barely has any posts besides the same autist spamming some dead characters.

Nigga please.

>Spinnerette gets fandumb hate because A. it's cape story drawn in an anime style, so autistic cape zombies AND autistic weeaboos hate it, and B. it's lesbians, so it triggers Holla Forumsacks who think all lesbians, and any media containing lesbians, is SJW.

I'll take that as an agreement

It's kind of a Holla Forums thing to claim consensus.

If it weren't for the powers that be, I would've dumped my entire Holla Forums folder here and now just because someone thinks its a sound argument to bring Holla Forums up or accuse someone of being Holla Forums. And to piss off the downs child that keeps bumping this thread for the last 4 weeks straight. I mean seriously this thread has hit page 10 more than 12 times already and he still hasn't gotten the message that no gives a shit about Pippi.

But alas because of Holla Forums's highly bias mods, I can't dump this thread into bump limit oblivion nor do I really want to at them moment, even though for all the template threads that's been deleted over the past months this one seems to be still alive with only one person that gives a shit. Plus it takes to long anyways last time I did it I wasted more than 2 hours making sure my folder was cleared and too laugh at the autist that was crying, lost a lot of IP's that day. So I'll just report this as Holla Forums bait and wait to see if Beyonder or his monkey of a Janitor finally do theirjob for once and delete this terrible thread. I doubt it though.

Also don't forget to sage.

Yep, Holla Forums is here.

Im not even the user that started the argument, just pointing out the stupidity.

Nice CGI.

No CGI in 1968, Batman.

You're right, of course. I was using it to refer to fake special effects in general.

Okay. I like special effects when those tell the story.
Special effects for the heck of it are distracting.

One word: Splinter

I was thinking friction burns, Annika slides down that bannister very slowly, and those panties aren't covering her inner thighs there.