Board Feature Request Thread

Post board features you want to see here.

I will start by requesting a word filter that changes the word "cuck" to "cook". It is a stupid word that should never have been allowed to leave 4chan. Filtering it will help re-establish our own board identity.

(Private)
The ability to Pm and schedule our posts to be upoaded
Post will go live in 2 hours and 59 minutes

The PM thing is against the philosophy of Holla Forums, user.
Stop asking for this.
As for the scheduling of post. That will only give the trolls greater weapons to troll with. So no.

They always take it seriously

Not only that, but it is just a stupid idea.

No shit

Disable tripcodes for non-mods.
Disable the visible "SAGE!" in the name field.

Yeah, remove the sage thing. At the very least remove the big red SAGE and just let the Anonymous be blue.

in catalog view, have notification badges indicating the number of replies to any posts you made (or at least a flag indicating a reply to your post was made).

perhaps even have an option or make it default to prioritize those threads in catalog view as well. in other words those threads with active notification badges will appear first in the list superseding bump order.

maybe this is a watchlist feature already or could be implemented in the watchlist as well.

Add another funny gif to the bottom right corner of the screen

I think these suggestions are above Dysnomia's pay grade so this thread is pointless.

no please. i'm still exhausted from the spinning head ordeal. we don't need that shit.

Dum dum, change the them
e

replace >> with @

hashtags

replace >> with @

hashtags

i'd like to request flags & id's

i 2nd this nomination

More banners. An upvote system. Post editing.

so much this.

why? if you put it out there, why not own up to it?

it's bait. which you just fell for. jfc.

because this is literally the last place that still doesn't let you edit your posts ffs

i wasn't talking about the gay ass upvote shit. i was asking about the editing

Trolls might put reasonable posts up only to later edit them to say nigger. Actually, nvm I think we should be able to edit our posts

kek. i think you're right user. i changed my mind. we should be able to edit

remove mods tbh

word filter "tbh" and "tbqh" to "" and permaban the user that uses those phrases.

ban Dysnomia for banning legal shit

I like to see something akin to a url shortener. Not exactly that, for obvious reason. Maybe something similar that only works intra-Holla Forums. I realize it would require Codemonkey to work his magic. Still, it would be fun for a fake Holla Forums link to actually direct to /pone/ or something.

don't forget "fam", fam
word filters are gay tho, tbh

this

I disagree tbh

this is what killed 4/b/

bring back emojis tbh

uh fam tbh I don't think you're very smart about permabanning people who use those phrases. I thought people here were smart enough to take jokes and know when they're being sarcastic. Sigh. Guess I'll never found the cool club will I tbh :/

If ur looking for the cool club, ur in the wrong place tbqh fam.

The post number system is archaic and was stupid to begin with. Threads should have a number assigned to them based on bump order.

for example Holla Forumsres/1/1 would lead to the first post in the first thread

i got you, fam
ticket to the cool club

thanks where does it lead to?

I suspect you get called cuck and snowflake a lot

follow the white rabbit, user

fuck i've been waiting for the magic school bus this whole time and they ran over my rabbit :/ so now im just kicking this turtle

looks like cucks (((OP))) doesn't want anyone else to learn what a cuck really means.

If I get one of those Anonymouse masks, can i join your little club too?

Define "spam" and delete the fuck out of it.
Include posting topics that have their own boards (i.e. /pol, /pone) in that definition.

BUMP GODAMMIT

Requests denied.

(Private)
Kys.

ban yourself you homosexual butthurt loser