Dems warned not to say "all lives matter" in confidential BLM memo hacked by Guccifer2

Dems warned not to say "all lives matter" in confidential BLM memo hacked by Guccifer2 infowars.com/hacked-confidential-memo-reveals-how-dems-deal-with-radical-black-lives-matter/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/JyFfa
archive.is/3Q4j4
my.mixtape.moe/xsriem.docx
my.mixtape.moe/hygaei.pdf
my.mixtape.moe/xwckba.pdf
my.mixtape.moe/njmsmb.pdf
my.mixtape.moe/xurjpk.docx
my.mixtape.moe/rzdhxx.docx
my.mixtape.moe/etjnyo.docx
my.mixtape.moe/lcndky.docx
my.mixtape.moe/pfdmsh.pdf
my.mixtape.moe/zyjxno.docx
my.mixtape.moe/dhemkc.zip
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They hate it when you remind them that they always break their #1 rule.

Wonder why.

That's why they shoah'd Jim Webb out of the party.

Even regular blacks think this is an issue. Hot damn. This kind of pandering alone should since the dems with most groups.

Who gives a fuck about that? It's Black on White crime that needs to be SCREAMED ABOUT. It's at least!!! 25x greater than White on Black crime. Fuck these monkeys, THEY GET NOTHING going forward. They will have to fight us for their, 'gibs'. Now is the time while we outnumber them 8-1 and have 90% of the land and guns.

Thanks for not ARCHIVING the page… Now it wont load. Fucking newfags piss me the fuck off…

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Isn't the BLM agenda a race war?

Got ya covered fampai

archive.fo/JyFfa

Thank you dank bro.

Regular blacks lack the agency to form their own opinion on black on black crime in the first place. They will claim to care about black on black crime, and in the same breath scream "Fuck da police!". They are simply parroting the opinions of others while not internalizing or critically examining them.

Only like the top 5-10% of the black population (nogs that can hold down a job, support their children, resist the urge to rape white women, etc) are smart enough to realize that niggers are savages and BLM is trash.

The term "black on black crime" triggers the fuck out of me. People need to stop saying it. What needs to be addressed is simply black crime. Period.

"black on black" doesn't "trigger" me because it doesn't really effect me. I have extremely low likelihood of being collateral damage where I live, although now that I think about it, my white brother and his white fam live in Dearborn. Black crime is the problem.
This captures it. Well put.

the term black on black violence is used as some sort of paradox.

As in

it is used as a means of bi-passing the obvious elephant in the room which is black violence. niggers are inherently violent and the more niggers are congregated in an area the more random violence and mindless violent crime you will have. Like with arabs.. the more arabs you have in one location the higher the likelihood of religious violence and general barbarity. Like with spic the more spics you have the more of a likelihood you have of organized violent criminal behavior. And like with the kikes the more kikes you have the higher the likelihood of financial, and political/war crimes. And like with whites.. the more whites you have in one location the higher the likelihood of a happy and prosperous community… wait what? that cant be right! :^)

I love how even internally they admit that the commie left is always based on agendas. The prosperity and well being of the country at large is not the concern.. what is the concern is 'achieving the agenda'.

Distraction, huh? Watch and see how distracting the BLM movement becomes on the nightly news over the next 4 years. They are Soros's bitch, and they know how to cause trouble.

Not really all that surprising. Trump has the white vote locked down. Democrats NEED to play nice with niggers to even have a chance.

And no matter what they do or say, I'm willing to bet most of the niggers still won't bother to vote.

Anyone out in normieworld confronted with "Black Lives Matter" should respond with, "not an argument" and explain the proper form to qualify as an argument.

Remind blacks that BLM is funded by a rich jew and therefore makes them the eternal slave again.

We also archive so that articles cannot be deleted.

You have to lurk before you post.

In which case you give both direct link and archive.

And not logical responses to insane assertions.

Stay classy, dems.

Fuck off Alex.

Anyway the blatant lies, double standard, and hypocrisy of this Jewish funded Black Lives Matter movement is unbearable. The Jews are going to pay for this.

All we need to do is larp being the various reject groups pushing hispaniclivesmatter, asianlivesmatter, lgbtlivesmatter, muslimlivesmatter, womenlivesmatter, etc. to have them fight each other.

Guccifer 2.0 site page for this leak: archive.is/3Q4j4

File mirrors:
recent-immigration-reform-proposals.docx
my.mixtape.moe/xsriem.docx

isis.pdf
my.mixtape.moe/hygaei.pdf

framework-one-pager_benghazi.pdf
my.mixtape.moe/xwckba.pdf

casellas-gilbert_latino-council.pdf
my.mixtape.moe/njmsmb.pdf

2015-year-in-review-memo.docx
my.mixtape.moe/xurjpk.docx

pelosi-fd-exit-memo-smith.docx
my.mixtape.moe/rzdhxx.docx

2016-np-proposed-contributions-3-28-16.docx
my.mixtape.moe/etjnyo.docx

blm-memo.docx
my.mixtape.moe/lcndky.docx

dccc-memo-on-surrogates-and-paying-for-house-volunteer-travel.pdf
my.mixtape.moe/pfdmsh.pdf

sji-main-briefing-october-30th.docx
my.mixtape.moe/zyjxno.docx

All files in compressed folder:
my.mixtape.moe/dhemkc.zip

So, humor them? BLM would be upset to hear about this.

bump

A neet project might be searching the encyclopedia dramatica or the know your meme, make sure there's enough in there about the Democratic Party Playbook, that has been mentioned recently, even by Pence. Maybe a way to red pill normies about the blue pill. If ya be my not-so-personal army on this, I'll praise Kek for ya.