What's the best alternatives to lurking the chans/playing videogames all day?

What's the best alternatives to lurking the chans/playing videogames all day?
It doesn't have to be productive but still kinda involving. Not too intellectual but also not too mind numbing.

watch stuff or read books.

too mind numbing
too intellectual

there's just no substitute

Jerking?

museum, theater, arts, hiking, hunting, sports
stop being lazy and go do something

You could always watch documentaries and films that actually have artistic value–perhaps some foreign films to make it more involving.

Shit man, how do I do that

Learn to program at your own pace. Keep it fun

that's like 5 years already now lol
I still can't code in any language, maybe I should stick with one
I've started so far:
Python
Lisp
C#

Which one should I keep learning?

Python.
Also, go outside. I hear there's this bew fad called walking that kids do in this place called innawoods

outside there is nothing except urban suffering

…and that's fine. The important thing is to keep wanting to learn, which may mean taking it easy. 5 years of casual coding is much better than three months of hard work and then nothing.

I don't really want to code though, it's such an autistic activity.
I mean, I do want to make my own programs and shit but the coding itself is so lame. I'm not good at it.

you realize you can read anything? you don't have to read planck's theories or plato's diaries. read stupid stories or novels. reading can be anything you want it to be.

reading stories is so fucked up. I can make better ones in my mind by daydreaming.

I just practiced my guitar btw, pretty nice and calming activity

lol no you can't
noice. what can you play? what were you playing/practicing? all people i know who play the guitar get pussy by the hour.

nothing
I just started to figure the right holding position and the notes.
Somehow I can't get string clean. It might be because the guitar is a cheapo one, I'm not sure. The frets seem too low , I always have to press down so hard to get a clean sound. Maybe I just suck though.

I'm not sure, never had too much pussy in life and don't really expect a guitar to change that.
There's no musicians I know but from observing some I could certainly see that they are more harmonic personalities overall than the no-music folks

go biking. if you don't get out of the house much otherwise, or even if you do, biking is a good way to get some exercise, pass the time and become more familiarized with your surroundings 😊
learn a skill like art, or image manipulation, or read up on politics. this
doesn't have to be a boring intellectual pasttime- if you're interested in Holla Forums stuff, read some Codreanu or Nick Land or Evola or Corradini. if you're interested in /liberty/ stuff read Hayek or Rothbard or Friedman or Hoppe. think of it just as extra context for your political shitposting 😎🤗👍
the problem is you're using imageboards and traditional "nerd" pastimes as active hobbies, instead of as passive entertainment. i feel comfortable with using the internet kind of obsessively (relatively speaking to who i am), because i have a life and job and friends that i participate very actively in/with. there's nothing wrong with using imageboards etc., or even fervently refreshing a board page for something interesting, or playing games or using *chans in idle moments or in a car or on a yacht or in a restaurant or whenever your normalfag friends would be don't something even more mind-numbing like checking their social media or something, as long as you don't let it become your sole outlet for pleasure or creatively or communication and the basis of which to define your personality and your lifestyle 😄🤗

node.js is the new fad

How are you learning it? Are you actually doing something with it, or are you just doing tutorials etc?
I would recommend you python since with that you can most easily actually do something.

Learn some Nihongo, user.

I've been learning for almost a year now, and it's taken up a lot of my time. Go to the Holla Forums thread, it's the only worthwhile Holla Forums thread so it should stick out pretty well.

Get a friend and buy a wheelchair from your local thrift store. Act all retarded and have your friend push you around the mall in the wheelchair while you fuck with people.

I want a friend

Writing, reading, working out, going exploring (urbex?), watching films, listening to audio books/podcasts

There's no alternative to image boards and video games. They're the most stimulating activities available. What you should consider is something different that doesn't give you the immediate satisfaction. But rather a postponed satisfaction that leaves a resounding crater on your life. Those kind of achievements aren't found on video games or image boards