On 8/31 in Cincinnatti Holla Forums, We unleash the Seizure Inducing Meme Magic on Hillary

Tomorrow's the day. Anons, prepare to come out in full force to unleash meme magic on #CrookedHillary. Hillary is scheduled to speak at the event at noon tomorrow.
Duke Energy Convention Center
525 Elm Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Get your bullhorns, air horns, flash photography, strobe lights, etc.. and let's get some meme magic going.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/user-570454876/coughing-fit
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Meme police on high alert.

Hit 'er with all you got.

bump. We need to expose hillary by giving her a seizure.

Oy vey

How many Holla Forums anons are gonna be at the rally?

This gave me cancer.

So…. show up at around 6pm for the two hour wait?

If any or all of those things are banned, all you need is your voices.

Try to get at least one of you seated behind the decaying lizard. Have one of you interrupt her by screaming "LIAR! LIAR!" She'll turn towards that person, and then another one of you can start screaming. She turns, and a third person. Then the first person, again, then another person, everywhere except where she's looking.

She can't handle that kind of sensory overload. She'll drop.

Clinton's rallies unlike Trump's raillies don't have a lot of people showing up

Ahhhh, ahhhh fuck you man fuck you.
I can feel le cancer taking control.

Good idea. BTW we need lots of anons showing up to even have a chance to expose her.If you know someone that wants to join in, call em and ask. The more, the merrier.

Be sure to shout 'PRAISE KEK!' upon conclusion.

LOL KEK i got the joke

Prepare your assholes. We're gonna be in for one hell of a day.

Well, that's the worst fucking thing I've ever seen.

u should watch moar stuff

PEPE

You know what to do, Holla Forums, you always know what to do.

In this case, it's great for us and bad for her.

Come on Pol don't be like those anonymoose guy fawkes mask occupy wallstreet losers. Our real meme powers are most powerful from the comfort of our desk chairs!

These dubs demand it. And this anons has the right idea. We need to be spread out to induce the most confusion.

Even in jest this is terrible. Get out.

I agree with this user

sage for newfag slide thread

Get out Jew

probably 0. none of these fat fuckers will do anything

And… Derailed.

It was amusing user, but you blew it

Scream `PEPE`, not `liar`.
We are rallying meme magic behind PEPE
Lord KEK will bestow his graciousness upon us.

Clinton's "rallys" arent public. They wont let any of you faggots in. You need to be invited.

COUGHING FITS
PANTS OF SHIT
soundcloud.com/user-570454876/coughing-fit

Just yell Pepe

Have you ever been to one?

No, they dont let normies in. Only unions are invited.

Holy shit, I remember I had a dream about being part of a thread about sending Hillary into a seizure. This was a year ago, and I remember the top of the thread on it looked like this. It was even set in Cincinnatti

It stuck in my mind because it worked in the dream. Seeing this thread triggered my memory of it

I was given a vision by Kek. We will win tomorrow

Doenst mean you shouldnt try though

Ill buy you a ticket to Cincinnatti if you want to make your destiny

Thats the spirit!

Well then sucks to be you. Cause I know an old hag who got 2. Her husband didn't want to drive anyway.

Not having it say

Try harder user-san

samefagging shill, the fucking worst

She got 2 what?

Oh fuck. Should I cancel my date/plans and head to Nasty Natty for this kind of fun? Will she be in Central Ohio soon?

The day after, she'll be in Cleveland.

I think I can swing that. How do I get in?

The cancer made me drop my beer on the floor, fuck you.

NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY NEWFAGGOTS

If you show up in groups and start chanting things randomly or booing ovezealously, you may be able to induce a seizure or get her to freeze up. Just need to startle her unexpectedly, or bombard her w/ sensory overload.

Think of when Trump hears some guy sperging out in the crowd, and he asks "Friend or foe?", and it ends up being some overzealous drunk uncontrollably yelling "LOCK HER UP". If you're just overzealous, yelling inconspicuous shit or booing, you have plausible deniability. Maybe you can get in a few tries instead of being kicked out immediately.

Check the rally page to see what's allowed. I suspect most things OP suggested may be banned. Maybe you can just load an app or webpage that has a strobe effect. Then you can just hold up your phone while making loud noises. I'd imagine you'd save that for last before being whisked away.

I think the key is being very jarring to scare her, then playing it off so you can keep trying it. If you sense you're about to be kicked out, I'd pre-plan some sort of climactic last ditch, seizure inducing chant about her health. Maybe try to strike fear by saying wikileaks will expose her next month and there's nothing anyone can do. Get her to look at you so then you can hold up your phone while it's strobing. She may get overwhelmed if multiple anons spread across the crowd start yelling, too.

Or, drop a red pill to sow doubt among the crowd (stick to things they can't deny, like corporate backing, her neo con support, her warmongering, Iraq support and Libya, praise of George w bush, TPP is the gold standard, superpredators and Robert Byrd as her mentor, stealing the primaries w/ her crony Wasserman Shill). Normie dems pretty much ignore the emails, CF, benghazi, her rapist husband and vince foster / murders. Those topics have been in the spotlight for too long and since nobody went to prison, it's just a 'vast right wing conspiracy'. You need to drop facts which they've never heard of, which will cause them to research.

Last, don't trust anyone. They are trying to subvert YOU as much as you're trying to subvert them. Trust your instincts. Try to go w/ friends. Stay alert. Keep the memes dank; in other words, have fun w/ it. Don't cross any lines and don't give an excuse to be detained. Don't be threatening or ominous, just yell funny/ inconspicuous shit where you are; don't move or lunge forward. Don't sneak in weird shit that ppl can mistake for a weapon. Have plausible deniability ("I'm just so excited I couldn't contain myself! I'm on the spectrum! I wanted to get her attn cause I've never seen a future president speak before! Sorry!") Be smart and assume they're monitoring social media- don't fully reveal your location until you're ready to leave. On the way out, give your last try and just get the hell out of there w/ no resistance. No need to get arrested or interrogated for this shit.

A thousand pardons for blog post. Just have a feeling they're gonna try to lock down now since the crowds are so small and they're on defcon pepe due to the user who infiltrated her Russian alt-right klan speech. But this type of subversion is a good type of disruption to her campaign, so we should do this w/ increasing frequency while maximizing effectiveness. Organic chaos, but w/ specific goals.

No rallies by me yet, but I'm planning to infiltrate / disrupt her local phonebank and voter outreach events.

Godspeed anons, stay safe. May kek meme Trump and Americanism to victory.

*triggered*

Good luck with that. Anons, we need to be there in large numbers.

Cinncinnnnattti is full of niggers.

I was thinking about this earlier today. Infiltrating rallies is one thing, but at the debates would be even better.

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

have an oc pepe i just made

I fucking hate normies
REEEEEEEEEEEE

For what it's worth user, I see what you're doing, thank you.

kickass! I love blood on the dance floor XDDDD

That's actually not a bad plan. We could make it standard procedure.

All I can say is if you find other anons, be sure to have contact with them during the speech to make sure this goes off perfectly.

I don't think this is such a good idea. Now her events will have twice as many attendees.

you guys are fucking fools, do you really want to violator to shed her skin and spread her wrath upon us?

how could you not love this show?

Oh, I know, you're a liberal and you're voting for Hillary Clinton and you're a fucking weak faggot

This. Just keep making frog noises and croak out "PEPE!" at every opportunity.

I find it hard to watch her speeches without alcohol.

Good Luck Anons.

derp wrong video

I can't believe she shit herself on air

tfw Holla Forums is akibaranger irll

U should get those flashing devices they use in clubs and completely fuck her up

I wish I could go and make history, but I can't, because I live in a foreign country, but I'd like to help in making history.
I'm not afraid of killing myself by shooting myself in the head nine times, and throwing myself into a river, any ideas on how I can help?

Episode was so good. Those fucking outfits, kek.

meh.

And you have to hope her acolytes record it on their phones and post it online. Live speeches that are broadcasted are a few seconds ahead so they can cut things should they need to.

Of course if it does get posted, she'll kick and scream and have the video censored anywhere it appears online.

As a brit/bong, I find this idea very /comfortable/

Godspeed chums

#trolled2death

if you scream "liar liar", various insults oe ebin-maymays, you will be thrown out too quickly to have a chance to succeed
instead speak loudly normie-sounding political comments, with some random meaningless bullshit inserted, to have a better chance to cause brain derailment
once the beast begins to think about what's said to her, have another engage multi-track drifting

when does it start?

Live in CET, so use XX hours from now, please…

Mind your own business, it would be terrible if sometime after the election if crooked Hillary stole it if some extremist nazi frog killed her, or even worse, killed Soros, don't do it man, it just isn't worth it…

What a fucking weird notion she brought up berating Trump for empathizing with a Russian not wanting to hear US self congratulatory wankery. She really is looking for a war with Russia.

(checked)

Don't forget to channel your inner finngolian by doing some throat chanting.

It would be a (((((Vic Berger))))) video in real time, might actually have to watch her rally

Choke on a matzo ball faggot

Strobe light apps on your phone

Make sure it uses camera flash

The EP4 was kinda.. hm I don't know. It was kinda "empty" and didn't contain alot of stuff.

Although its good that he's getting some heat for it. It means he's succeeding.

Hmm, I don't think she will seizure tho. We need to do something more kekworthy. Also, if people are there will strobes flashing, The news will just record it and say "Look how weak logic they have, they are trying to induce hillary into a seizure which they fail" . It might fire back, and actually convince them that she in fact didn't have the seizure problems.

Fellas, these are all retarded ideas. If you want to accomplish anything, wear that crappy hillary apparel just for the televised conference, but ask incredibly incriminating/embarassing questions about her health, emails, extrajudicial killings etc, but phrase them in a way that sounds well-meaning so that people won't question you, make sure you have either/both a bodycam/phone recording just in case you do get booted out for propaganda purposes.

PRAISE KEK

The best idea would be to dress up as gay feminists and stir up a fight with the white feminists and black feminist. And split their entire camp up.

All of these repeating integers suggest that giving Hill-dog a seizure is in line with the Divine Will of Kek. This needs to happen.

Did the speech even start yet? How late is it? Who is even there? I'm stuck in VA

You fucking idiots are going to be arrested if you do anything OP suggested. I'm sure strobe lights will be considered assault by her secret service. is a much better idea. To people saying that shouting "LIAR" will get you thrown out too quickly, it doesn't matter. You'll get thrown out no matter what you yell. Remember the user that only yelled "PEPE" was thrown out immediately.

A speech about how exceptional, doesn't my shining city turn you on, Holla Forums, doesn't it get you all excited? Aren't you all hot and bothered how it's up on the hill like that? Yeah, you want it.

Let's see them remove the whole crowd

Let there be an autist who understands, the shining city, right out of Steven King shit the way the bitch likes to cough it up and laugh it off, ffs. That town has all the time warps and everything, not even a joke if you take le Kek serious at all as mysterious phenomena. Check the video frame by frame, see how the bitch's eyes are all bugged out like, then you'll see it, then you'll know. Should have gone to Mexico like Trump.

Were there any Holla Forums anons there?

Pretend to be Bernsters and yell "You betrayed Sanders!"

rhbxsdfgsd