One dᴀy, I came upon a man Uri[email protected]TING in a bus $tatIOn. ᴡhen i c0nfronted him about ʜis action...

One dᴀy, I came upon a man Uri[email protected]TING in a bus $tatIOn. ᴡhen i c0nfronted him about ʜis action, he TurN3d t0 me, with0ut stOpping, and said:

"Keep in minD that SinCe the uniVerse IS in cOnstant flUX, nO-thing thAt oCcurs oNe MoMEnt has any [email protected] t0 ANYtHInG else. Ev3rything yOu believe, FeeL oR think is based 0n the false assumption thᴀt tRutʜ eXIstS. Thus, yoપ aRe fr3e to do aNy action wんich bʀings YOu pleasure. ᴛhat humanity fᴇels c0nstrained by moraLs iS one oF tHe fUnniest jokes I've eVer heard."

So I beat the shit out of him and took his wallet.

Well, he said you could.

die

the what?

>"Keep in minD that SinCe the uniVerse IS in cOnstant flUX, nO-thing thAt oCcurs oNe MoMEnt has any [email protected] t0 ANYtHInG else. Ev3rything yOu believe, FeeL oR think is based 0n the false assumption thᴀt tRutʜ eXIstS
this is fucking stupid
objective reality exists, and truth exists.
this is true

please stop trying to sound smart.

check em

Proof?

If they don't there's no point in talking about them

it is established a priori. there are a series of laws and equations of which the universe, to our current understand, tends to function within the parameters of, more often than not. there's no more proof for each individual's experience being a subjective interpretation of an objective reality than there is of each individual experience being an equally objective interpretation of a subjective reality.

same for my computer programs, what of it?

ITT: idiot trying to sound smart & enlightened

makes sense but still

no. fuck off, you know nothing. you probably haven't even read Illuminatus or anything by this guy. greyface built the roads and the towers.

plug in the same input into your computer program and it always return the same result. they're not up for interpretation, and they're not a matter of opinion. you can be not entirely aware of what the code or ruleset is, but it's still objective. same with reality.

also, tim and eric is trash.

I didn't say I did. You seem to be the one that claimed knowing anything.

but you said that you knew that i was an idiot, and that i was trying to sound enlightened.

that was clearly another poster.

where does it say you? It just says "idiot trying to sound smart & enlightened".

For all you know the person could be talking about himself, or someone else entirely.

Which takes me back to these images:

Perhaps you should try to develop a fair sense of skepticism.

Bring back IDs

and to think i used to like this guy. belief isn't in the face of knowledge, belief is enabled by knowledge. i know that x =/= !x or that i think, so there for i am, or that subatomic particles exist, or that the axioms of mathematics exist, because of deductive logic enabled by everything i've experienced in my life so far. you can believe something because not everything that one can believe has evidence to the contrary that can't be ratified or justified away with the same deductive process that was used to make the belief in the first place. logically consistent, all-encompassing worldviews aren't necessarily wrong, until you prove that they are wrong. belief that is incorrect is incorrect, no shit. the dogmatic principal or belief system of "i must eat and drink water because that is good" is what got us past the Paleolithic age, and the dogmatic belief system of capitalism got us past the industrial revolution. what a pretentious fucking moron.

by the way, your posts are really bad so don't expect any more (you)s.

good for you little buddy.

user, who are you quoting and where are you pulling these moral arguments from?

Nobody said belief is evil, and you can't make morals objective or use them in an argument.

good for you little buddy.

Fedora
>>>/fringe/

That's determinism not objectivity faggot

rekt

i can believe in an objective, hard-determinist world, can't i? it seems objectivism (not the rand kind but that's still cool) would be a prerequisite for determinism, yes?

How is objectivism required for determinism?

i don't know, kiddo. why don't you think about it for a little bit?

Morals can be based on objective truths.

wew

I DRINK, THERFORE I AM

hey whata this cat girls name