DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY IS CONSIDERING TAKING CONTROL OF ELECTIONS

washing tonexaminer.com/homeland-eyes-special-declaration-to-take-charge-of-elections/article/2600592

GET THE FUCK IN HERE, THIS IS SERIOUS

THIS NEEDS TO BE SPREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/HeMHG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice attempt to get clicks, kike

Why is it always the first post?

Every single fucking time.

Here's the archive that the turbokike "forgot" to add: archive.is/HeMHG

Sage negated because you're a faggot shill, but thanks for the archive.

You are a massive fucking nigger and should commit suicide immediately.
Check the catalog.

Cry me a river. You linked to a literal basic-bitch news site and didn't provide an archive.is link. You're either a shill or a lazy cunt, either of which makes your intent questionable. I'm saging because I don't want to bump your lazy as fuck thread.

You didn't even provide any actual information from the article to even support the clickbait claim made in your title. Where do you think you are, chaim?

One other thread, on page four, also being shilled and slid into oblivion. Almost like this is something you don't want spread, (((user))).

Looks like (((people))) are saging this to hell.
The DHS is an executive branch agency, which is under direct control of the president and his cabinet.

This could be an angle for Obama to play.

Yes, I didn't see the other thread before posting this one. The only thing I saw was (((you))) and your buddies saging it after I checked the catalog a second time and did see it.

But keep posting, faggot. You're only proving me right, and I'm only going to keep negating your (((saging))).

Bumping out of interest and shitty sagers. Although you were a faggot OP and didn't archive. Archive that shit next time. But fuck shills.

(Checked)

Yeah, I shit my pantaloons a bit when I saw the article, and I rushed to post the thread. My bad.

PAPER BALLOTS

I am curious though, what impact could DHS have on the election. Also is this in response to the hacks in those two states by the (((Russians)))?

I'm not sure if this is in response to hacking, but this is very, very bad. As mentioned, DHS is under direct control of the (((President))).

Barring the military uncucking themselves and protecting the U.S. from all enemies foreign and domestic, or a mass uprising, this is basically big guv preparing to blatantly rig the elections.

Who is anticipating a 'terror attack' ? As in ISIS or Trump supporter false flag during election. Homeland security needs a good excuse before they can start to assert themselves.

Sorta kinda.

Your average dumbfuck normie will just think 'Oh, those nice goys in suits are protectin' muh rights!'

We absolutely need to be spreading this and explaining why it's so terrifying.

Thanks for the archive. Yes, OP is a lazy nigger, but this is still an important topic.

Not lazy; As I said, I shit my pants when I saw this and came here to post immediately.

Didn't occur to me to archive, so retarded is probably more apt.

It's strange OP, I posted this two hours ago and people called it sliding/shilling/jewish:

What the fuck? (((They)))'re taking over the election process!

It's okay, this also has me very worried.

This is good though, the DHS has made statements to the effect of Hillary being a high risk to national security, and current members of the DHS are all bush Era appointees.

The DHS could mandate all presidential elections be balloted using specific voting machines
The DHS could require all voters to undergo a thorough background check
The DHS could create an online voting system only available to people with a phone number and SSN

I think the last one will be most likely, possibly with a link to your google and facebook account.
Nothing gets normalfags to conform like peer pressure.

The two major end games for DHS control over elections is either outright manipulation (poll results or limiting undesirables), or social manipulation (intimidation and coercion).
The end is the same: Presidential manipulation of election results.

So kikes.
Good to know that you want kikes manipulating your polls.

Well here it is, nigger:
We don't need your fucking duplicate slide thread.

And they can all be fired by King Nigger and replaced with new (((people))).

That's funny, (((you))) called the previous thread a duplicate slide thread before I even posted this one.

Try again, Chaim.

Bush appointees aren't all bad, John Roberts and Clarence Thomas are pretty good.

Gee, I wonder why.

You think that would go over well with a clandestine spy organization? Or are you delusional and think that the government has control over the CIA?

Sage negated.

THE HOLOCAUST WAS INVENTED SO JEWS COULD JEW OTHER JEWS OUT OF FOOD

I don't know the extent of the corruption in the Federal government. I know there are still good, honest people in it, but I don't know where or who they are, and if they have the power and balls to effectively keep our elections from being rigged.

So erring on the side of caution, I'd rather we just not involve Big Guv, and go to paper ballots.

Oh its fucked to the core, but if any of the branches of government run afoul of the CIA or NSA or DHS they generally leak private information about them to their political opponents.

Fuck no.

If it was the FBI then I'd be ok because the FBI are based but the fucking DHS? They're pozzed to hell and fucking support nigger terrorists and waste all these tax dollars on pandering to criminals. The FBI has done more to stop terrorism than the DHS cucks have or will ever do.

Fuck you, Bush, you neocon faggot. Why'd you go and create such a retarded agency? Now King Nigger is going to fuck up the results.

Check the catalog morons.

So the real question is, does the CIA give a fuck about protecting our rights?

There's a sticky with the same exact article and OP keeps saying that "A second thread is really necessary because it's just that big of a story."

I never said that.

I said I didn't see the other thread, because (((you))) and your friends saged it to page 4.

Sage negated, btw.

As you can see, he did it again.
His only goal is to shit up the catalog with duplicate threads, and of a sticky at that.
Sad!

Sage negated.

No they don't, but they do have an internal idea of how America should be and its clear that it was directly against what the kennedy's had in mind hence why they all fucking died, but they failed to kill Ted multiple times. The CIA was probably convinced the Kennedy's were Soviet stooges and seeing the damage they did to America I can't disagree.

The person who's intent is questionable is the shitposter, not the person who posts content.

That would be you.
Who the fuck do you think you're fooling? The harder you shill for us to ignore a story, the more you confirm its importance.

(Checked)

Nice Hitler trips. Shitposters confirmed for shills.

At any rate, I'm not letting this thread die. I already took my nappies after I got done work, so I've got energy to be up all night.

Doesn't this pretty much prove that Trump is legit and not controlled opposition?

You are, by definition, sliding the catalog out of spite because you have a problem admitting when you're wrong.
It seems that >>>/tumblr/ is a more appropriate place for you to go.

I've thought for a long time that Trump is either legit, or that we have friends in the media/left who are trying to get him into office by being intentionally incompetent.

Don't know if it's true, but I can hope.

Sage negated.

I think that he has friends in the deep state that realize that white dispossession, cultural marxism, and third world level corruption really fucks over the economy and thus the military.

They're afaird of cyber attacks (which won't happen) yet they insist on online voting. Jesus Christ this logic

Or just like, stop using fucking electronic ballots

When Trump sees a spike in polls prepare for "RUSSIANS HACKED US!ONE21!!ONE"