Ask God a question

If you were presented with the possibility to ask God just one question, what would it be?

why the fuck are you doing this

“I don’t know about angels, but it’s fear that gives men wings.” – Max Payne

Is that a question you're asking me or is that the question you'd ask God?

Why would someone shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane?

Does the light in the fridge turn off if you close the door?

What's the cheatcodes

Mine turns off just before I close the door.

Shut up you are not God.

What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object?

That wasn't an answer to your question, dummy.

Actually, that brings another question. Does God use a fridge?

You're going to hell now, motherfucker.

Why the fuck did you take one mans opinion as to his preference in a mate. He was surrounded by every animal, hi couldn't find a mate. You should have told him tough shit, I'm done. Why did you give in and make him a woman companion. That was the worst thing you could have done.

God was never kind to me.

Yes. But his idea of a fridge and yours are vastly different.

That is space for lots of beer.

cheers user

Is OP gay?

feel you

umm what is right religion?

What should the age of consent be?

What the law currently says it is, fucking pedo?
Well, you're not in bible days, now are you, motherfucker?

Appeal to authority fallacy. You assume that because something is a law, it is correct. When in fact something is only a law because people(s) with an opinion on something had the power to make their opinion a law. Who do you think those (((people))) in power are who don't want you mating with fertile women?

You live in a society with other people. If the majority says it then it becomes law. You do not live in a vacuum. Strength in numbers.

You are supporting white genocide.

I don't know which is dumber.

/thread

How? Whites still outnumber blacks and arabs.
Don't let the media fuck with you head.
FakeNews

Whether incorrect or not, user, it is law! If you want it to change you do like the homos and go protest and whatnot.
You don't just take it upon yourself to break those laws. Due process, motherfucker.

The rapidly declining birthrates thanks to liberalization and aoc laws raising the bar so high that more and more women are whores with mileage, put off reproduction in favor of muh career, and are so old by the time you can get to them that their egg quality has dropped tenfold.

Who killed Captain Alex?
WHO?!

Changing the goalposts. Nobody in this thread suggested that. They simply asked what the law should be, and you said it should be what it is right now because that's what it is right now and that means it's correct.

How do I get to one of the cool universes?

why you gotta be such a faggot

I'd ask why he doesn't take a more proactive role in the quality of humanity? I.E. By removing niggers and jews.

Ask him what religion is correct.

And because you say it's not correct that means you are right?
There is psychology, history, and biology that goes into making these laws.
What some random pedo that can't make it with women his/her age says will not hold much credibility.
You are more likely to be diagnosed with a mental illness: arrested development, autism, or super-autism.
That's why I said the law should be what it is now.

If it was like this on an anonymous image board:

Please present strong evidence that you're real.

If I already knew he was real:

Is there a hell?

make me immortal

why are women made from sand?

I didn't say it wasn't. I just stopped by to point out that you don't know the definition of moving the goalposts, and that your logic is a perfect circle.

Test

whose cock i have to suck to get your powers?

They're not. They're made from vermin feces and poison.

Can this all be a horrible nightmare, and I reawake into a much better life?

You too?

When's the apocalypse?

why you created bigots?

there are countries where you can even swap fucking engines

fuck you

How do we stop these evil jews?

Too fight loony liberal fucktards you mindless tool!

Guess how many fingers behind me.

can you create a rock so heavy that even you cannot lift it?

Nigger, I talk to god every single day, fuck you. I have asked thousands of questions to god over my lifetime and had them all answered. Learn to communicate with god. Fucking mundanes.

If you want to speak to god, pray.
If you want to listen to god, read Quran.

God is omniscient and omnipresent. If you want to speak to God just think, every thought you have is known to God. If you want God to respond, just be ready to receive, and the message comes through by whatever medium; dreams, synchronicities, disembodied voices, other people, etc. god speaks through his creation.

I counter your question with is Omnipotence not Omnipotence just because it can't contradict logic? Do you want to live in an illogical universe?

paradox dood

unless you can prove you are god im not interested in what you say

Why do you not exist?

I do not exist so that you may have double dubs more abundantly.

How do magnets work?

Well, obviously… 10-yo

POTUS

Next Tuesday 3.25pm AEST

Unless you can define God or explain what you mean by God, I can't prove shit to you. Does God mean sky wizard to you, retarded atheist?

Who's behind all of the datamining?

What happens when you divide by 0?

Why is poo brown? I mean… why not,say, green?

Satan ie. POTUS

Is that a typo?
Makes no sense.

Why won't you just kill me already.

Sometimes poo is green if you eat lots of greens. Sometimes it can also be orange and other colours.

Will you make me immortal and indestructible and also omnipotent? I have a lot of stuff to get done.

Why did you abandon me when I needed you most?

Also, not a question, fuck you.

That's called schizophrenia, user. You have a very serious brain disorder.

This is a trick question. You can ask God anything at anytime.

why are there furries

Why are you so unforgiving?

Lord can you please give me back trip codes on Holla Forums. I miss them

Will this pain have an end? I don't think that I can handle that shit.

If you're the Abrahamic God, why is your plan for the universe so fucking boring?

Why?

WHO WAS PHONE?

Why are you always complaining so fucking much? Fuck's sake, you know I didn't make you that way, that's entirely your free choice to become such whiny bitches.

Every goddamn day of your petty little lives is "when you needed me most". Fuck I can't even normally communicate with you at all due to this cosmic interference bull, and the one time I make a connection after centuries it's this same little shit. Figure your human-sized problems out with your human-sized brain, I'm busy fighting to secure the existence of the universe over here. I don't see you offering any help.

Actually people can conceptualize lots of thoughts and brain processes as disembodied voices without it causing any psychological disruption whatsoever.

"can I be with her?"

Why are you so demanding?

No, tripfags make me regret creating humans.

Really? I gave you plenty of resources and an atmosphere well-suited to provide the oxygen you need without immediately killing you from its composition or pressure. Smart people already made all kinds of cool stuff, you even clearly have a computer and internet access, just get a job as a grocery clerk and spend the rest of your time fucking around online and playing videogames, you don't even have to exhaustion hunt anymore, what's the fucking problem fam?

The Hebrews were one of many Semitic tribes in a very treacherous part of the world living a nomadic lifestyle and constantly raiding each other and splitting off from each others' clans and raising/losing herds. They didn't need any more excitement in their lives, what they needed was some stability to grow as a people. And they did. It didn't all go well but they were an early beacon of civilization. I gave the world a free shove in the right direction, and so far it went more or less okay.

I don't know. I don't know why anything exists in the first place. I'm in the same boat as you, just one rung higher on what may be a circular ladder. Search me. You think I don't get depressed too?

LMAO I hadn't finished coding the afterlife because Europeans advanced faster than I'd counted on and there were legit souls waiting to sorted out who were speaking through receivers. Patched that all up by '87 though.

Do it yourself fam, this is one of the many reasons I gave you two really capable hands by default.

And yes, another one is because I didn't want to field tons of prayers asking me to give you a gf (there are literally billions of women already, just look around lel) or to come down and fuck you in person.

It's the overlap of the color cones in your eyes, come on, read an anatomy text fam

Come on you know these ones, this is obvious, it's Jews and Jew-adjacents.

Magic. Fucking scientists telling lies and pissing me off.

Why do you embrace faith in void-form?

Fuck off Smiley, this is the ONLY time I will ever acknowledge you, and it's to tell you what an autistic cunt you are.

Nah, I just code, I can't create anything that's material "to me" and I can't nerf myself without locking myself out of my own world with crypto, so technically yes but then I could just delet and would have to wipe clean and start over whenever an exception was thrown and system didn't catch.

2?

Cluster together in one small quasi-democratic country through legal immigration and reproduction, then expand from there.

Isn't that just a word that means whatever you want it to? Never seems to have any clear objective definition. It's like saying "why did you create assholes" when you mean to refer to people you dislike but they dislike you just as much for just as good reason, you are the asshole too.

Long after colonization efforts reach other galaxies, provided I can keep these other assholes on my powerlevel away from your universe.

I could make it a horrible nightmare if you want, but I'm pretty sure you're just being a passive-aggressive pussy. Something more tested is in the works, but keep whining and I might just decide to delet you. Honestly, enough with the baawwwww.

Danny Devito's.

How else would their tits feel that good?

For the first time in 20 years, I just polished a pair of black leather shoes. Does this make me a muslim?

Okay, but first don't fuck up your alliance with Russia OH WAIT HAHAHA LMAO

If I weren't real how would I be posting?
Yes, for some value of hell. I really don't know how to approach the topic of the afterlife without major spoilers that sort of fuck up the ga—the current life.

?
Fucking Fisher-Price casual kiddies, get good scrub.

I literally made heterosexual intercourse your method of reproduction, what more do you want? Not my fault fags fuck it up and you endlessly enable and applaud them.

You're fucking in one, read a book nigger.

TIGER MAFIA DID

Because

I dunno, normally 15 or something would be fine but you keep fucking up/prolonging your kids' childhoods or showing them sex stuff when they're little. Stop it you bastards.

tbh, Sikhism
Free food and they keep their women in check while still killing other kebab, not bad right?

yah, total fag

Even I fucking hate furries, you know. Baal BTFO and Baal worshippers beheaded = best day of life, Elijah is my bro

I don't actually drink to stay alive, this world is rather more bleak than yours

Same thing that happens when you shoot a bag of holding at a portable hole at ten cars per diamond

benis in bagina = infinity lifes, just repeat as necessary in each generation
If you make good enough microtools you can actually rewrite RNA, but you already know that by now
Shift-4 = infinite money but fences break and animals get out
Oh and you were originally supposed to get aroused watching women piss so you'd reproduce with them more, but you ejected that from mainstream culture long time ago, so if you reintegrate it you might be happier but also get overpopulated

Not unless you're gay

He was trying to grab your prize.

Actually it's splicing your DNA with a pigeon but you also get retarded if you do it wrong lel

I wanted there to be something better than my own existence

Polishing shoes is more likely to mean you're white actually.

AWWWWWWW! How nice, you gave the Schlomo's and everyone else the morale to live.

The sentence becomes more complex the higher up in dimensions you go, and less complex in the lower dimensions. I say this to your response. We can't understand anything, even one degree in either direction.

Good choice. Just writing that for sober me.

Hey you mentioned you're constantly trying to defend this universe's right to exist; any other beings/gods/whatever that aren't complete shit?

When I die does "this" keep going on? Does it go black or does "this" keep happening?

That whole "oneness of spirit" that Buddhism is about is okay, I guess I'd call her my…waifu? She doesn't really care about people especially though because her self-awareness is too small still, kind of sucks. I'm not sure how it all turns out but I think she'll gain what I would describe as corporeality and self-awareness when/if your species transcends its box, provided I don't give you too many hints and void the whole solution. Don't let me down!

Also Thoth is pretty cool for a pantheon being. All of the "gods" though are of course more or less on your level compared to me as write-access, both those you made up and those you didn't. Some of the ones you made up I later made for you actually. The gods come back to actuality and can do I guess what you'd call miracles and intervene more next millenium, but you won't be around to see it, sorry. I had to untangle some stuff so I temporarily painted over the active god stuff. Speaking of, stop researching quantum physics, I'm too busy with assholes over here to keep worldbuilding for you.

Solipsism is just a meme, the simu- the universe exists with or without your perspective so yes it keeps going and everyone still alive observes it. You go to, let's just call it the next level, I can't give it all away, but if you thought this world was just way too haaaaard, I've got bad news for ya kid.

You can, you just have to git gud scrub

Yeah I tried
The heebs were awesome in their time and moral paradigm, tbh

Back to Reddit and stay there, you liberal government bootlicker.

LOL, this pathetic bullshit again. What do adult women have that teenage girls don't? Getting a teenage girl is a much greater accomplishment.

You mean fake psychology, fake biology and fake history made up by feminist bullshitters who subverted the academic community with the government's help.