How do I concern myself with politics without becoming completely insane/hateful?

How do I concern myself with politics without becoming completely insane/hateful?

Simple. Round them in a room and gas them

Don't become obsessed. Don't let it define you the way many anons are defined by their silly ideologies.

Being informed is good, and politics can be entertaining, but it's easy to get sucked into it and become a pugnacious, close-minded, self-righteous cunt who's identity completely revolves around it–don't be that guy.

You can't. I stopped this shit after 7 years. I'm useless.

Guns, lot's of guns

Yeah, I wish I'd live in freedom land

You keep up to date with the political happenings.
Don't come to 8ch or any other imageboard with it.
That will only end with trivial childish arguments. This meme is true:
This site has nothing to offer anybody. There is no quality content here you cannot get more quickly and efficiently elsewhere. This is an addiction which reduces your productivity, attention span, and free time. You are becoming more bitter, narrow minded, haughty, and old. Leave now and block this site. There is nothing here but slow, lonely suicide.People do not have arguments here. Posters do not engage one another on key points, they nitpick with greentext and mock each other. Nobody is interested in the truth; people are battling for fleeting moments of superiority. Active commenters are loud jackasses who tumble into one internet fight after another, anxiously keeping ten tabs open to ensure they keep the last word in all of them. An insightful post is one in ten thousand, and no matter how hard you filter this place you are still searching for diamonds in a garbage dump.This place is not making you happy. You are not having fun. You are not gathering stories to tell, learning, or growing as a person. Instead you chuckle every thirty minutes and are occasionally spurred to masturbation by libidinal posts or pictures. You are addicted to readily available information and pressure free social interaction. This place is slowly poisoning you with misogyny, narcissism, a false dichotomy surrounding normalfags, and insecurity.I'm not telling you to b urself. I'm not telling you to go outside. I'm not even telling you to make friends. Just leave 4chan. Do anything else.
If you just keep it on an informed level, you should be alright. If you get into the habit of wanting to have quarrels discusisons about it, then you will spend all your free time trying to think up arguments and counter-arguments; essentially arguing with yourself. At that point you have fallen off the deep end. You are now Holla Forums-tier.

Become a politician. They don't give a shit about poilitics only numero uno.

This

I was there once, myself, and I still get caught up in it from time to time, but once I started limiting the amount of time I spent thinking about political bullshit, I became much more productive.

Fuck you schlomos.

Nobody listen to these kikes. 8ch is the great enlightener. Without it you are nothing. The jews want you to leave because the meme magic generated here is so powerful it threatens to change the world. Kekkus Vultus.

boy that filter button.
Wished I had just used it earlier.
Softens the sounds of kids in the background.

This poster is a moishe

Truth is an extremist position. Buyer beware.

Quit living in Germany then you fucking Kraut piece of shit.

Germans are such sacks of shit I hate them so much.

Evropeans are the fvtvre of the white master race

You do realize literally every Holla Forums post is a contrived parody made by shitposters and government agents right?

lol they really don't have a sense of humor.

I did. Now I'm here.

Educate yourself. Learn to think for yourself. Clean your room.
Don't read or watch the news constantly about things that are not going to be relevant in a week from now. Don't obsess yourself with them.

Sort yourself out first.

Take the time to consider other points of view then your own, and really look into them. You'll find despite the insanity in the loudest voices most peoples political beliefs are basically reasonable.

who is waifu?

ignorance is bliss.

Why would you care what other people think of you? You weak minded cuck. Just give up and let the black man fill your boi pussy you cumskin freak.

IMO unless you're really stupid you won't. Just read sources from different/moderate perspectives that are still high quality.

Dunno, sorry

You don't.
Don't concern yourself with global or even national politics at all. One person can not have any effect on those things, and the more you concern yoruself with them the more impotent and helpless and depressed you will become.
Concern yourself with local politics. Your neighborhood, your township, your school district. Those are the places that one person can change things. And here is the thing…when those places have changed, you then have a group of people who can change the next level up…the city level. And when a city changes, it can have an effect on the county, and so on.
You don't change politics from the top down, and that is the mistake that has essentially destroyed both major political parties in the US. So don't fall into that trap!
Do what you can to shape the place where you live, and be happy with that. Fuck voting for president, that is pointless. Vote for your city commissioners, school board members, librarians, etc. THAT is where the most important changes happen!