YAAAAHHH WAAAAA AHHHHHHHH NYAHAAAAAAa

YAAAAHHH WAAAAA AHHHHHHHH NYAHAAAAAAa

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/67520537
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why is she making the jump sounds of mario?

Possession is an incredible film. Anons watch it.

I know it is and they should that's why I made this bread, for awareness

Is this the one where she fucks an alien or something? I saw it once but I was really tired.

That's not an "okay" sign.

Yeah right lol

it is if you arent an autist fam

that's some convenient logic.

I spoke too soon

People do that all the time, I've done it many times

The hand signal is regional, shes in Television. When someone in the media does it's different because that's their culture, their mark. Like gang symbols, anyone can do them, but that doesn't stop them from association from the gang.

Shes not in television and shes extremely private and off the grid compared to 99% them you are a schizo with no common sense

I don't care if you want to be ignorant about this, the evidence for these patterns are everywhere.

Listen she is a model, its literally a coincidence humans do the same few number of poses a lot. She's done so many different photo shoots with photographers all around the world with their own unique styles. Patterns can be seen anywhere if you look for them have you seen the film Pi? go watch it

Kay…

pretty sure that SCP monster was copied from this movie

That's not relevant to what i've shown you, if i try to look for jesus in the media, i won't find any undetectable messages, references, symbolism about him. No this isn't some silly imagination acknowledgement. It's everywhere, the saddest part is no else sees it or wants to see it.
I'm seriously asking if Is this like a waifu thing, is that why either of you won't accept it?

If you simply said you personally don't care that that would be different and i respect your choice to stay away from negative information, but to deny entire mediums of proof is unacceptable.

I have seen it, no i'm not reaching to feel better about my life.

vimeo.com/67520537

pic related

video removed pics

I think that basketball player on the second row is a false positive unless he's a super famous player like Barkley, Shaq or MJ. Notice he's doing it with both eyes, and I know when I was a kid I used to mock people who wore glasses by doing that.

Again look up the photographer you dipshit and stop cherrypicking, you literally have schizophrenia. Some do weird shit and do this on purpose. Even if you were to post 20 pictures she still literally has millions of pictures. This guy Walker just did a shoot with her, they are all independent artists doing this shoots. Im not talking about music artists and guess what this is what happens you also have cognitive dissonance you posted something that is fake

All im saying is chill out, you dont know her upbringing obviously you dont care to look at or post all the pictures from a set of hundred or hundreds but just the one photo or outtake where shes making an old symbol, literally doesnt matter. She does tons of poses.

>Again look up the photographer you dipshit
>All im saying is chill out, you don't know her upbringing obviously you dont care
wow, so this is a waifu thing with you, i have so much pity for you.

Are you a neuropsychologist lol, what else are you going to diagnose me with?

Enjoy her feminism btw.

God bless you user, but all you're likely to meet on this board is the spirit of anti-Christ.

that's a lot of cum.

Goddamn she is ugly as fuck.

nigger you posted a fucking fake you clearly dont even know what the fuck you are talking about….and i do enjoy her shes fucking chill..i have pity for you being a completely utter idiot

Nice try

Christ almighty grow up you are such a phony

Damn just when I was thinking she couldn´t look even worse.

I'm soo thankful that i'm not black, at least.
One picture is nothing compared to (at the very least lol) everything else i posted.

I honestly can't believe i was right about the waifu thing, lol. That's so disappointing, I mean there's nothing wrong with being attracted to a celebrity, as long as you're aware of where/who they are.

This was never directly about emma watson either lol..and you said i had cognitive dissonance. Enjoy your waifus but don't have inconsistent thoughts about hollywood/the media.

Why the fuck would I be telling you that I know you are stupid if I didnt know you were having little common sense? I voted for trump shes not radical at all so thats another story, I couldn't care less about people complaining.

And i assure you theres millions of emma watson pictures so 20 photos even doesnt matter. Theres no conspiracy of photographers, post the thousands and thousands or normal pictures, wow you found a few of her doing gestures that are done rarely and its a rare pose of her compared to all of her pictures!

Wew lad

Why the fuck would I be telling you that I know you are stupid if I didnt know you were having little common sense?
Because you're like everyone else who does not understand something lol

Who are you talking to!? I'm not complaining about the actress, but against the media as a whole, which includes her, but it's not specific to her.

You're completely missing the point. It's okay, don't worry about it. You obviously don't care, just enjoy your actress,

I know what you are saying, I was talking specifically about those signs pertaining to her. There are many elements at play and those poses can be coincidental, again im not talking about the pop music industry or everything as a whole having agendas but there always have been agendas, all im saying is those pictures are few compared to the sets alone that they are a part of (as in the photographer took 200+ photos) times hundreds of shoots and youre going to get a photographer telling you to do a pose youve done before or that people have done before, you get what im saying?

Yes, the shopped pictures didn't help what i was saying lol.