Power rangers gone full Marvel SJW

White Ranger is evil now
inverse.com/article/24508-power-rangers-comic-boom-white-ranger-higgins

Fuck off.

Ain't there already an evil White Ranger….who later turned Face?

Is anyone even reading this trash?
Let's find out…
No. Not really.

THAT actually very good for a smaller publisher. But still Who asked for identity politics in a throw back powe rangers comic?

People can't shut up about identity politics, dont you know this already goy?

Oh nice, Midnighter started

I'm surprised you could round up 20,000 people with tastes that bad.

This is now a proper Sentai thread.

Politics and shitposting aside
It's an interesting twist, probably due in cause from the upcoming movie. But still im not inheritably against the move. The comic is its own universe and this little twist is actually a good sign they're not just redoing storylines of the past TV show. Though only time can tell whether they go full SJW, oddly enough things have been pretty decent for the Power Ranger's comic.

Fuck off back to freech
This isn't honestly a case of it so far, we'll only really find out in the next issue if they go full retard. BOOM comics may be shit but they're not that dumb. Its amazing how decent the comic is, though the lack of Bulk and Skull in the whole story line is disappointing.

Yeah but no one gives a shit about Dino-Thunder.

Of course, its the current year after all.

Yeah…good point. Dino Thunder is the start of the decline..or was it SPD?

SPD was decent, Dino Thunder started to mark a general shift, theme song was good though

Just fucking use Lord Zedd you faggots! He was the best thing about MMPR!

And not to mention..he's OC for MMPR since Zyuranger has Bandora and her toadies…and Dai-Satan who got relegated as a henchman in MMPR as the awfully named Lokar.

Zedd had a fantastic design and presence too though so it makes up for Dai-Satan's shafting a little.

Speaking of designs this Black Dragon's is as terrible as his name

They've clearly merged elements of the Green Ranger onto the white ranger with the shape of the shield, the belt buckle morpher, and emblem but if that's the case why not just make a black donut steal version of the green ranger?

Because that would be racist…

He also seems to have some elements of Dino Thunder white/Abarekiller

I always loved AbareKiller's design…that and the Kakuranger and Jetman designs.

how was that sentai series? Bout to have a big toku marathon and trying to figure out which sentai to add to it now. All I have so far is Jetman.

Kakuranger? Well…it's a bit on the silly side at times (Seriously, there's a hammy narrator who somehow interacts with the cast at times) and it does have some 60's Batman stuff in it (BAM! POW! thing) but it's pretty good. Kinda liked the Muteki Shogun as a mecha. And starting with Jetman? Good choice.

starting with Agito, working my way down my favorite riders again, then planning to start sentai which I've never watched. Kyoryuger and Jetman are the only two I've got on my list for sure at the moment.

If you are planning on a Sentai viewing, Jetman is a good place to start…and if you can find it, Liveman. I found a torrent for Ohranger though it's only the first 8 (and frankly dark) episodes..it gets lighter after episode 8. Blame the bad timing when Ohranger aired.

I haven't seen them all but here's a list of ones I like plus ones I frequently see recommended
It's a great season that when it aired was beloved by children and adults.Gai is a best
Mostly to see the comparison to MMPR
Sentai parody season
Described as a sentai masquerading as police drama. Dakemaster has the greatest roll call in Sentai.
Described as a sentai masquerading as a period drama. Pretty great cast, with only gold and blue feeling a little lacking in character towards the end but that's only compared to the heavy emotional scenes that red and pink get.
Annivesary season that's a love letter to the franchise. Fun cast and past sentai heroes get fairly weighty cameos. Marvelous a best.
Very different season from the rest. Lots of terminology and ideas from Power Rangers which is ironic since they didn't adapt it.
You'll get sick of the red later on but the other team members get good character development so it's alright. Evil Generals are great.

The current season Zyuohger is also pretty good but as it's still on-going I won't list it with the others.

catalog

There's also GaoRanger…though the fun part would be their anniversary episode. Who wants to see Kamen Rider V3 in a pimp suit?

gotcha, I appreciate the recommendations and rundowns. Guess I'm off to track these down.

What's the opinion on AkibaRanger?

good

Anything Go-Busters and later should be available in Over-ti.me.

I'm more disappointed blue didn't get Candelira in the end.

Didn't the green ranger from Mighty Morphin become a good guy and then come back as the white ranger?

Yeah