British """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""male"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""...

British """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""male""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((humour)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

drupquk spoddid

Peep Show is the only funny British tv show of the last decade. Prove me wrong.

Protip: You can't.

Dr Pavel, i'm Count Arthur Strong.

Leave Comedykino to us.

Never seen either of these. I stopped watching tv years ago so maybe you actually can prove me wrong.

No, this is comedy kino

Couldn't agree more, Red Dwarf is one of my favourite series ever made, and technically qualifies for post-2000 on account of Back to Earth and series ten onward. Series 1-2 > Series 3-6 > Series 8 > Series 10-11 > Series 7. Did you like the new series and are you excited for series 12?

You're right, I can't, because this is from the 70s-80s

Peep Show sort of went on too long. I feel like it could have just ended after the wedding series.
It's a good show, but I always get the eerie feeling watching that it's just what tv is going to be in the future. Watching people be deliberately horrible while being able to hear their "hilarious" and "relatable" thoughts.

Pic related is a much stronger piece of british comedy. his audiobook especially

Ministry of funny walks is a good sketch tbh.

DUDE LE FUNNY WALK XDDDDDDD

Yeah. That one. It's funny.

this tbh fam

It definitely went on too long the last few seasons have been mostly trash with a few funny moments whereas the older seasons were consistently funny throughout the whole of almost every episode. Alan partridge is equally funny but they are different kinds of comedy, I don't think it's fair to compare them. They are both great in their own way. Your suggestion is probably slightly better though tbh. It's been a while since I saw it but I do remember it being pretty great.

I bet you can't name a British comedy from the last decade that is better than peep show was in it's prime though.

I have trouble naming a British comedy from the past decade. Citizen Kahn?

yeah man, Monty Pythons are so le random XDDDD

The Thick of It was good, probably not as much as Peep Show though.

Yeah. It's funny. What are you? Too good to laugh at a silly walk?

Saxondale

Im OP and i agree

British Comedy in a nutshell:

American comedy in a nutshell

Why do you keep doing this? Seriously, it's embarrassing.

some of you may recall charlize theron's character on arrested development

Yes Minister was good. Reddit hasn't discovered it yet.