Armageddon Israel and Christian Fundies

So there is another angle at play that we should be aware of and ready to take advantage of.

Christian Fundamentalists woking within the USA government, along with multinational religious corporations, have been, by choice and action, attempting to create the literal conditions of the book of revelations, so that they can bring back Jesus. It starts with a cow!
archive.is/6oLuh

At the end of the 1800s there was a large millennialist movement in the USA. That is, people who believed Jesus was coming back and the world would end. Obviously, didn't happen… but the people remained and some of them took a LOT of money from their followers. The 7th day adventist church, is a remnant of these people.

When Jesus didn't come back, they adjusted the dates a few times, with no luck, and a lot of people simply lost interest and moved on. The others made it taboo to pick the date, and them hid their beliefs and actions from the open, while feeding propaganda to anyone who they've already hooked. They did this a lot, and they got into government because sheeple can vote, even if they can't think.

By the point they were strong again, WWII was in full swing and religion was growing powerful. Reason would be sacrificed, whatever wins the war, just keep going forwards. The jews were moved out of Europe for the purpose of creating the State of israel, whether hitler were a pawn or not, and it worked. The USA colluded with the Brittish government to create the state of israel with ONE singular intention, and all of politics in the region has existed to fulfill it. ARMAGEDDON! Bring back Jesus in our lifetime! SAVE US!

That's right, the goal is to bring about the mythical battle of Armageddon, as closely to the description in the book of revelations as possible. They create famine, poverty, hate and wrongdoing across the world, on purpose, to bring about their savior, and it's led to this long fucking whip, and it's getting close to cracking.

The sacrificial cow was bred in America, it is alive, and it will be ready to sacrifice at the age of three. (hamburger time this heifer if you want to piss these guys off.)

This cow exists to be the sacrifice for their temple, as required to happen before the battle… might have to blow up the dome of the rock first, but that'll just make the war bigger.

After that, all they need is the army, and that's gathering up right according to schedule. They're known by quite a few names. Isil, Isis, the Daesh, but really it's just every single brainwashed muslim that can be funneled into one spot. Ever wonder why all that's been done is containment, despite the fact that they have had a constant sustained growth in manpower beyond their losses from the beginning? It's because it's part of the plan.

The DAESH are a military group who's creation was the inevitable goal of all of the wars and conflicts created in the middle east by the United States Government. Their purpose is to be thrown at Israel for the Battle of Armageddon

Now here's the part that I want to know… How the fuck do we stop these pieces of shit? How do we round them up? How do we kill them? Those who sacrifice us. Those who pit us against each other without our own consent? These are the same people who blew up the World Trace Center. These are the people who sent US in to invade Iraq as they fucking sat down laughing and enjoyed the comforts that we bleed to make for them. These are the people who make our drugs illegal, and forcefeed anyone who doesn't conform, drugs that kill our brains.

Although I do not believe they can make their messiah appear, I do know just the levels of death and destruction that will be laid upon the innocent by them, and I know that I want to see these people suffer beyond any fate their books and descriptions of hell could possibly betray.

If anyone knows how to end this, please tell me. Until then, I will go back to training. This age is fucking weird.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Messianic Jews (and their Christcuck friends) are quite based, they literally want to usher The Happening.

But don't they know that's HERESY?!

DEUS GEVALT

So how do we deal with them? They are the main support base for israel.

lmao tell these faggots that they are apostate false Christians who know nothing about the Bible.

Armageddon doesn't happen until AFTER the millennial reign of Christ. That's a thousand years after doomsday.

There are Christians that believe that globalism is inevitable since it paves way for the end times.

Why would these "Christians" want to aid in creating the Third Temple for the jews? The Third Temple is where the Antichrist will take up residence.

If Jesus does come back, the first thing he will do is kick these guys' asses for aiding and abetting the Beast.

The dubs confirm and it makes logical sense.

"You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning…."

Exactly why wold Christians want Armageddon to happen? They are the only ones fighting for it NOT to happen and warning people since the beginning of time.

Replace Christian fundamentalists with Jews and Jesus with the Antichrist and you have nothing new here. Freemasons also fall within this category with Lucifer. Let's just say that everyone is trying to bring about the Antichrist one way or another by cooperating like this. The puzzle will be complete.

I have been screaming this at you for four fucking years.

Niggah done stole my rhymes!

You do know that there's only 224 years left before they run out of time to do this right?

Ashes and Echoes

They're not the ones wanting it to happen. The Jews are.

The Christers are just useful idiots being primed to provide a reason for Globalism to take over.

The stop is someone either, fucking over the cow. Irradiating the Temple Mount, or finding the last Cohens and killing them so no one can officially do the ritual with the cow's ashes.

Friendly reminder that Sleepy Negro is a 7th Day Adventist

i thought it happens before?

dont all the armies meet at armageddon to fight jesus and he turns up and reks them?

The only way to stop a self fulfilling prophecy faggot is to kill them and end their mental illness.

They are mostly impatient Americans?

Religious nutjobs do weird shit, and go to crazy lengths to accomplish it. In the process, they become deemed holy warriors in the eyes of the megachurches and tap into a market that doesn't wath its money. Then they get to meet jesus! Fuckall if any of us understands, and that is because we are sane. Crazy doesn't need a good reason, because crazy.

The dead will rise for the last judgement, so it's not as though you can miss it.

I think it goes like this:

Tribulation/Reign of the Anti-Christ and Satan > Rapture > God wrecks the Anti-Christ and Satan > Christ's Millenial Reign > Satan's (failed) Revenge > Christ's Eternal Reign.

But yeah, these "Christians" who are aiding the enemy aren't going to be Raptured.

They believe if they create the conditions for jesus… they fly off into he sky.

Pretty sure any one of you could PR faggot your way to the top by revealing your power level.

Armageddon is the site of the final battle. After Satan is bound and sealed the people will be raptured and reunited in paradise.

kek that's catholic heresy.
when Jesus comes back the shit hits the fan so quick and fast we all get obliderated in an instant and judged by God. those who survive get damned to earth where eternal holywar takes place.

He's just too tired of this world.

Show Christians what the Talmud says about Jesus Christ. Done.

The people that want that to happen rather than being salt of the earth are hellbound and not believers. We're supposed to slow it down not hail it in.

Polite sage.

I just realised something. Christianity was made to ensure the conditions for the main kike prophecy to come to fruition, which is that all non-jews will serve them like slaves. I dont' know much about Islam, but I think
it's pretty much the same shit, just made more compatible to sand monkeys. I think that's pretty much the bottom of the rabbit hole.

Wow, what a revelation. Never heard that one before.

This video is a great thing to shill to Christians that have been brainwashed with zionist bullshit.

As to the people in the OP that are explicitly batshit and do what they do despite knowing this, the best thing is to make more people aware of them.

youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8

Also, tell Christians that Christianity has little to do with Judaism and Islam and say that Christianity is a monotheistic form of Paganism.

My mom (Who's a devout Non-Denominational Christian) used to tell me stories how my Grandma said that Jews would always give all the niggers welfare checks before the Whites.
Yes, my family in the 70s were poorfags

Except that's false, and doesn't really make sense being that paganism means non-Christian to begin with. Watch the video I linked. It's true that Christianity has nothing to with the others, though.

Judaism is the oral traditions passed down from the very kikes that killed Christ, they don't even believe the Old Testament, and believe it's okay to murder non-jews. Islam is a just as murderous religion invented by a savage that wanted to fuck little boys and slaughter people he didn't like.

They are the only influential people actually crazy enough to cause The Happening, why not let them? This world needs a good purging anyway, artificial or not.

The kikes are doing the same thing,.

Don't think that's how it goes.

We're getting the great war which wipes out most humans. Then the reign of the Antichrist. Soon after, Christ returns and fights him, ending the tyranny. He then ushers in a golden millenium and then probably rapture, the final solution to ending it all.

As a European Christian I never understood where the whole idea of (Pre-Tribulation) Rapture came from. Why the heck would humanity be, at a perceived climax of events, be transported away to Heaven while their biggest test was about to begin?

And why do they think they 'wouldn't die' while doing so, do they actually think the material world and the spiritual world can fuse somehow?

The American Churches definitely seem to be more Judaized as such, working for the interests of the Jews far above of Christian Gentiles.

Either the American churches get reformed and have a inquisition remove all the cohens or they might actually have to be destroyed over there, start over by anti-zionist, anti-jewish, pro-western shitposting goys.

Why is there a picture of a Norwegian Red Cow?

Millenialist bullshit and a predominance of escapism in americn culture.

Pic related

Well, it IS Heaven.

What I've found works best with these so-called Christian fundamentalists is to ask them why do they support a state that denies Jesus Christ?

I also like to mention my good friend who converted to Judaism. "It's actually quite easy: All you have to do is to accept Jesus was not the Messiah but a false prophet and a huckster, all the rest pretty much follows."

2/10

the best part is where we pretend that "how to stop these guys" is a difficult question

overthrow all current governments for they are all traitors/cucks against their own nations (groups of people)

Also it is useful to point out that those Jews who accepted Jesus as the Messiah became known as Christians, while the anti-Christians kept calling themselves Jews.

Ties well with the observation that, while the Christians expect the second coming of Christ, the Jews do not recognize Jesus as Christ and are waiting instead for someone diametrically opposed to him, namely the anti-Christ.

Reminder there's only 17 years left until the year 2033, i.e two millennia since the death of Jesus. I expect lots of crazy bullshit from the Christians in the coming years.

The issue is that Americans have become a consumerist culture since the 80s. Everything we consume we treat like a product. This means that liberal non-Christian "Christian" churches who make cucks feel good about being cucks are on the rise and televangelist "give me money, and I'll do a trick, muh Israel!" are also on the rise. People no longer want to put in the work of actually reading and interpreting scripture themselves, they want a prepackaged, easily understood product, and they go to churches that sell it.

Yes, go on?

We could start by showing who these people are. Shouldn't be too hard to dig it up.

One thing I'll never get my head around is that Israel has been a disaster for Christians living in the region. There used to be a large percentage of Christians in Palestine, especially in cities like Bethlehem. Today, almost all of them have fled.

This video is exceptional for waking up Christians on Israel.

One thing not mentioned in the video is that if you were a Christian who wanted to live in Israel to be near the birthplace of your religion, you are shit out of luck. Israel turns down citizenship even for ethnic Jews who believe Jesus Christ was the Messiah (Messianic Jews).

It would be a cosmic touch of irony if they complete their temple/ritual, Armageddon happens, but instead of their messiah comes Hitler who shoahs them once and for all.

as if

its literally burgeristani evangelical superstition

americans making shit up instead of reading any theological texts

What I meant from Christianity is Pagan is that the concept of a man being born from a virgin, practicing miracles, dying and being resurrected has been an occurring theme in the earlier Pagan faiths. Also, the Sacraments, building of churches, holidays are all Pagan concepts.

shh, don't get the christcucks riled up by pointing out how not special they are

They can be potential allies, just spooned them small doses of redpills until they realize the Christianity has little to do with Judaism and Islam. Those who are Christians only need to know one thing about Judaism, that Jesus in John 8:44 said to the Jews "You are of your father, the devil."

TL;DR, say that the Jews are the Anti-Christ and Christians will hate the Jews and Muslims again.

It's much more complicated than that.

They believe in a futurist interpretation of scripture that throws alot of new testament verses out the window so they can say ethnic israel is still waiting for some of the things God's promised even though they were explicitly given to the Chruch in the new testament.

They will quote Zechariah, Daniel, and all of the old testament to prove their point while neglecting the new. They love the fuck out of that Romans chapter with the branches but fail to understand anything about what it means.

Dispies are a sore spot of heresy upon the Christian Church but it's very hard to convince them because they are so set in their ways even though there are several simple ways to destroy it completely.

Feels like 2009 again.

Snowniggers are the worst that whites have to offer to the world.

I'm not a Pagan you man-worshiping christcuck. How does it feel to be part of an ancient cult meme gone wild?

this is the mahdi theorum…the muzzies think this same shit.

Will fedora suffice?

This is correct.

You're an idiot. The cow shit ain't in the Bible. Also, no Christian WANTS to bring about the end times because it puts the kikes in power and they fuck shit up pretty bad by beheading Christians and enforcing homofaggotry.

You're supposed to turn the other cheek. This was been a test from Yahweh, and for failing it you're getting 10 years of pitchfork ass stabbing

I'm gonna turn your asscheek red with a switch, boy.

Fight me irl

As opposed to raping him because he called you a faggot? A-test beta who gets his Bible knowledge from Reddit huh?

Not an argument.

I'll fokin quickstep you m8 i swear on me mum

quickscope*

536765ysfdsfdsdssgd

The Jewish Temple has been the biggest scam of the Century on stupid Christians.
They don't want the temple to be rebuilt, because then the Shekels would stop.

that kind of looks like a bank, doesn't it?

I wouldn't be surprised if it was the other way round - Jewish banks made to look like the Temple.

Well, yeah.

I was kind of trying to imply that jews worship money.

You saw Zeitgeist, didn't you? They got the banking stuff right but fell short on religion.

Because he skimmed through Manly P. Hall's Secret Teachings of All Ages.

In any case you wouldn't be that far off.

Lots of Christian fundies take this Jewish Armageddon shit very seriously. There's a whole evangelical book industry based on this stuff. They think it's their duty to help the Jews because the Bible says "salvation is from the Jews" and all of Israel will be saved.

Well, if history, and jewish history to be more precise, is any indicative, something similar to this is exactly what wil happen, they let themselves be guided by their delusions and greedy too much, before they realize it they already shot themselves in the foot.

I mean, just look at ISIS, yeah, they were created and are currently controlled by Israel, but what happens when Israel gets weaker, lose US support, and groups like ISIS get off their leash?

That's why Christinsanity was pushed in Europe, to get Europeans to help kikes achieve their goal of enslaving all non-Jews.

They can monitor you through embeds too dude.

Makes sense to be, greed all the way through.

Moloc must be stopped. What is the antijew? Is it Kek? How do we summon thee?!

How do we stop the fundies and why aren't leftists shitting on them constantly? I thought that they hated extreme Christianity?

Why do the only really politically active Christians have to be buttfuck insane?

Thats an easy one to answer. Zionist Jews, aka, Israel.

The Jew wishes the destruction of our race. Once the Jew has that, it won't matter what we believe because we will not have our own blood, so no kin, and that is what gives us strength.

The Χριστιανός Christian means Anointed only serve their Greek trinity of gods. And like all Greeks they don't care about race or skin color, that's why they are always promoting equality amongst the races, wherever they migrate they build communities which dissolve into the indigenous population, instead of conquering them as is the Germanic way. So in that way they are the antithesis of Yad's cult most important god for the Jews in our times, this was done on purpose by Greek Gnostic cults, even before one of their gods had been born, as the more ancient Gnostic texts place more importance on the baptist in the wilderness. Anyway not to dull you with their history. But yeah a Greek/Roman god cucked the descendant of David to bear Jesus, that's why they say their messiah hasn't/won't come.

At heart their philosophies are not Germanic and can never be, they are not a religion of the blood. That is why the felt the need to drink another's.

It comes from Jews. American Christianity is more Jewish than Judaism.

Details? The more we know, the more we have to fight with.

they are not fundamentalists they're blasted heretics, they see it as a way to purge jude, as the jews upon the second coming will either convert willingly or be cast down as toys of satan, but by trying to force god's hands they are as devil worshippers.

Every so-called Christian that makes compromises isn't a Christian. Compromise is ancient pagan witchcraft, because Truth/Essence is bent according to immediate goals, which is Heresy because there's only be one truth.