NBC Affiliate Posts "Election Results" For Florida Race That Hasn't Happened Yet

ELECTION FRAUD UNDERWAY

Republican candidate for Florida House District 86, Laurel Bennett, was a little surprised over the weekend to find that a local TV station was reporting her loss of a race that hadn't even yet occurred.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-29/election-fraud-underway-nbc-affiliate-posts-election-results-florida-race-hasnt-happ

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/W1v9J
pbcelections.org/GetDocument.aspx?id=644
pbcelections.org/items.aspx?id=35
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

YAHOO NEWS RAID

SAGE IN ALL FIELDS

WEW FUCKING BUMP

It's hard to distinguish real shit from the yahoo/bbc spammer.

This isn't part of the raid, you quintuple nigger

bumping

This is a real story and frankly I shamelessly ask for a self-pin. The Emperor Protects; we must protect the Emperor.

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

if they fuck up the ballot box, there's another box for the occasion

This box you speak of, is it detachable?

OK here's a bump, it's hard to distinguish a genuine news when there's a raid goin on.
like user said

;^)

a pine one

archive.is/W1v9J

I really need to look into how to acquire one of those, as my state does vote-by-mail.

Homeland security? You mean the ones behind all of those anti-citizen paramilitary drills and those FEMA camps? … not to mention the false flags? You mean the one established after (((9/11))) ?

f
u
c

Can we awaken a national Battle of Athens spirit? Or is it already… too late?

Getreadytokillsomefeds.gif

No time like the present

Voting machines or paper ballots? The article on Zero Hedge doesn't say.

not in that district but in florida and you fill out bubbles with marker

actually its some stupid fill in the middle of the arrow there
pbcelections.org/GetDocument.aspx?id=644 is a pdf of sample ballot

pbcelections.org/items.aspx?id=35
this shows page of how to vote docs

I have experience with this!

The programs that run election result overlays on the lower third of your television have testing modes, in which it generates completely fake results, to verify that the system is working.

It's extremely easy for someone in the control room of your local TV station to hit the wrong button and display that overlay over the air. That is likely what happened, I know this because I almost did it once.

Take it or leave it, I'm just some guy on the internet but that seems to be the most likely outcome. When the election is in progress, we get data feeds from AP and other sources, which is then fed out over the air via an overlay system. I'm not super experienced at this but it'd be really easy to fuck up and enable that overlay while testing mode is running.

Thank you for correcting the record!

It could be.

But we've seen so many of these fuck ups and "unintentional" mistakes recently, most notably those coming directly out of Hillary's campaign. I'm pretty sure that there's a lot of people involved in the widespread corruption that are beginning to see that it's wrong and harmful to the people they care about, and are intentionally sabotaging the enemy from within.

this is on their website, not on the tv, you hyper nigger

If it is our desire to awaken that spirit, we should do some astroturfing of our own. We would do well to entrench the meme of that battle into the minds of people in the weeks leading up to the general election.

This may also even be the time to whip out the silent armed protest tactic.