DUNKIRK - OFFICIAL MAIN TRAILER [HD]

Christopher "Bravo" Nolan's new Dunkirkakino.
Are you hotheads ready too shitpost?

i honestly didn't know he was in this, this might actually be good.

Now we finally know why he wears a mask.

cause he's an ugly cumskin?

This looks… not good

Well, he might at least make it not terrible. He's a good actor. but like the other user says yeah it's not looking good.

No wonder I can't tell the Prestige from Batman.

Funny, I actually think it looks good after seeing this trailer. Tbh I mainly want to see Murphy, Branagh and Hardy, because they aren't shit.

Didnt hitler let them go on purpose anyways?

here's a scene apparently, was in the related videos.

They should really hire a better editor, the trailer is badly cut.

Isn't Dunkirk the battle where Hitler spared the British?

Are they seriously try to play off Dunkirk as a triumph for the British? The Germans let them leave.

What's a "cumskin"?

Shitskin's attempt at a meme which failed big time.

B-b-but…MUH NOBLE RETREAT!

t. Butthurt whitehead

Pros:

+Bravo Nolan
+Bane origin story
+Probably be some IMAX eye candy
+All white cast

Cons:

-"Nazis are evil"
-Period piece done a million times, just like Interstellar where there's already a million of those

Do the British really believe that? I swear Nolan is the biggest hack currently working.

So i visited shitty wiki article:
Top lel

They will now :^)

I swear the British are even worse than the kikes. At least the kikes aren't traitors to their own race, at least the kikes actually benefited from WW2.

Are they even trying anymore? It feels like every movie/tv show has this transparent multicultural propaganda in it in one way or the other, at least they used to be subtle about it. I honestly think that most people can see what they are doing at this point, I've had conversations with normalfags about it and they see it too.

The right could make much better propaganda than them if they had access to the same amount of funding and advanced equipment. The far right would usher in a new ago of Kino.

Just to clarify: Yes some niggers fought for Britain but they were savages straight out of the third world, not England.

You don't need a big budget to create cool stuff, fam.

It makes things much easier though. You could make a truly epic propaganda piece with the kind of money that Hollywood wastes on a single terrible film.

Where the fuck is Sam Hyde? He hasn't uploaded anything recently and ever since his twatter got banned I haven't heard shit. Is he dead?

He betrayed the God Emperor and got caught by the right wing derp squads. He gon git gassed.

I hope they show the dunkirkian death camp where my grandfather was turned into a lampshade

Dam you Tark-poster, you've ruined films for me.
I wonder if that was Nolan's doing or the (((producers))).

How precisely was it cut badly?

(((Producer))) - Oy Vey! If da Goyim learn of this battle they'll humanize Hitler. Make dis movie Goyim!
Nolan - Sure, my greatest allay!

See

What? War movies?
The only film I can think of that compares too Interstellar is 2001: A Space Odyssey.

That clip is from the movie Atonement, not Nolan's new shitfest. So even though it will obviously be awful, I've yet to see any non-whites in it.

Didn't this movie come out like a month ago?

Bane will crash his plane with no survivors

My bait worked pretty well. Holla Forums proves they're illiterate retards yet again. Thanks for the giggles.

this looks preddy gud
trailer is trash tho

My point still stands, it's a film set in ww2 with a negro playing the role of a English soldier with a cockney accent.

AL?

A.I

DUNKirk?

Don't mind if I do.

So is anyone else going to call out this blatant samefaggotry or will I?

I thought there would be more interest in this.

world war 2 movies are a diamond dozen

One of those is me, the other two aren;t.