SPLC declares White Live Matter a "Hate Group"

Oy Veh!

“The White Lives Matter website says their movement is dedicated to the preservation of the white race. That tells you all you need to know,” said Heidi (((Beirich))), the director of the Intelligence Project at the Southern Poverty Law Center in Montgomery, Ala. “They’re against integration, immigration. This is standard white supremacist stuff.”

archive.is/LawGv

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/heidibeirich>>7309384
amren.com/news/2016/08/amren-vs-splc/
amren.com/news/2014/03/no-the-fbi-hasnt-ditched-the-southern-poverty-law-center/
splcenter.org/hate-map
example.com/robots.txt
example.com/site/robots.txt
robotstxt.org/robotstxt.html
americanthinker.com/articles/2014/12/black_crime_claims_life_of_apologist_for_black_crime.html
archive.is/bouNI
archive.org/details/Die.Arier
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

white lives matter declares splc a jewish supremacist anti white hate group

Let the shekelsteins at the SPLC wake up more Whites with their blatant anti-White biases.

SPLC is reprobate

BAD GOYS BAD GOYS
WHATCHA GONNA DO
WHEN THE SPLC COME FOR YOU

Bump, was just planning on to make a thread on this. Not that I'm surprised but this is fucking insane. How can you have such a blatant double standard?

twitter.com/heidibeirich>>7309384

Fire up those accounts boys.

Tells you all you need to know.

That's one ugly kikess. I almost puked.

Almost reminds if Bill Kristol in drag.

I hope this generation obliterates the false 'empathy' emotion that was bred into us so we would be compliant to shit like this.

On one hand I'm glad most jews are detestable on the outside as they are on the inside, but on the other I have to deal with seeing this shit at all.

Oy, remember the six trillion.

…i don't care.

Jews don't care about double standards. In fact nobody but white people actually gives a fuck about it at all. Moral consistency is a white thing (possibly some Asians still value honor).

SPLC whitesplaining as always. Everyone knows all White people are White supremacists, this is a FACT. If you disagree with facts, you're a racist.
#staywoke #smh #tbh #kfc

It's more like most normal people don't give a fuck about double standards when it comes to the benefit of their own race.

you mean subhumans can't even comprehend double standards as a concept or any others for that matter.

DAS RITE

Yeah, that's more accurate.

The SPLC is a Jewish hate group and labels any attempt by whites and white males to defend themselves as hate. They (((echoed))) their own twitter handle to announce that they are a Jewish organization. According to them, MRAs are also a hate group.

The SPLC openly admits they're a Jewish organization.

It pays well to be chosen.

amren.com/news/2016/08/amren-vs-splc/

This is the same type of bullshit narrative that thinks ANC terrorists are freedom fighters and not terrorists.

wasnt SPLC labeled a a hate group by the fbi or some shit?

My moral highground can be seen visible, the balance of justice is in our logo after all.
Trust me (((SPLC)))

Nope.

amren.com/news/2014/03/no-the-fbi-hasnt-ditched-the-southern-poverty-law-center/

SPLC is shit, and you can laugh at this if you wish, but they do work directly with the FBI.

She got a purty smile!

SPLC = SOROS CONFIRMED

splcenter.org/hate-map

#
# robots.txt
#
# This file is to prevent the crawling and indexing of certain parts
# of your site by web crawlers and spiders run by sites like Yahoo!
# and Google. By telling these "robots" where not to go on your site,
# you save bandwidth and server resources.
#
# This file will be ignored unless it is at the root of your host:
# Used: example.com/robots.txt
# Ignored: example.com/site/robots.txt
#
# For more information about the robots.txt standard, see:
# robotstxt.org/robotstxt.html

User-agent: *
Crawl-delay: 10
# Directories
Disallow: /includes/
Disallow: /misc/
Disallow: /modules/
Disallow: /profiles/
Disallow: /scripts/
Disallow: /themes/
# Files
Disallow: /CHANGELOG.txt
Disallow: /cron.php
Disallow: /INSTALL.mysql.txt
Disallow: /INSTALL.pgsql.txt
Disallow: /INSTALL.sqlite.txt
Disallow: /install.php
Disallow: /INSTALL.txt
Disallow: /LICENSE.txt
Disallow: /MAINTAINERS.txt
Disallow: /update.php
Disallow: /UPGRADE.txt
Disallow: /xmlrpc.php
# Paths (clean URLs)
Disallow: /admin/
Disallow: /comment/reply/
Disallow: /filter/tips/
Disallow: /node/add/
Disallow: /search/
Disallow: /user/register/
Disallow: /user/password/
Disallow: /user/login/
Disallow: /user/logout/
# Paths (no clean URLs)
Disallow: /?q=admin/
Disallow: /?q=comment/reply/
Disallow: /?q=filter/tips/
Disallow: /?q=node/add/
Disallow: /?q=search/
Disallow: /?q=user/password/
Disallow: /?q=user/register/
Disallow: /?q=user/login/
Disallow: /?q=user/logout/

these kikes are shameless

True..

We're workin' on it.

Ho Lee Fuk

Maybe I should start a SPLC for White People and collect shekels from outraged WASPs?

Fun fact guize, when the Southern Shithouse started, it was a Commie outfit pushing Communism for America. When they found out there was no money in it, that's when they become the raycist people.

This line in the second paragraph tells you everything about THEIR group.

That tells you all you need to know,” said Heidi Beirich, the director of the Intelligence Project at the Southern Poverty Law Center in Montgomery, Ala. “They’re against integration, immigration. This is standard white supremacist stuff.”

Yeah, you're damn right, you dirty kike. It tells us that you filthy rat-faced shekel-counters consider our very existence "hateful".

SAM HYDE AT IT AGAIN!

guys…

fucking hell, she is dworkin levels of ugly kikess

Ginsberg did nothing wrong

Everything is a hate group to these fags so who cares ?

I now officially declare the SPLC to be a hate group. Screencap this post.

((( (((Lord))) (((Potox))) ))) will screencap the hell out of this post.

Unlike BLM, who literally cause terrorism and commit murders just being individuals happen to be white like that little girl. SPLC itself is a hate group, always has been.

What is feminism?

Hmmm, Why is gabe in drag? HL3 confirmed?

Love the "Fortress engineered to prevent the van bombing we know we are provoking and probably deserve" architecture

It's a Jewish Supremacist group

you beat me to it

Gaben is actually less repulsive, and that's terrible

It's times like this that you have to enjoy the small pleasures in life, like members of the SPLC cut down by their precious pets.

americanthinker.com/articles/2014/12/black_crime_claims_life_of_apologist_for_black_crime.html

At least Gaben's hairstyle doesn't look like a circumsized dick. Sorry for shit quality outlining, I'm drunk.

The golem will ALWAYS turn back on the jew.

So can we declare the Southern Poverty Law Center a hate group in return?

White Lives Matter Has Been Declared a Hate Group

What a great title. Media is red-piling the normies.

their movement is dedicated to the preservation of the white race. That tells you all you need to know

The word “hate” is overused. It is intellectual bankruptcy, they don’t like the them, but they are unable to say why or unable to invent a reasonable sounding excuse. It is a weak replacement for calling someone a “Nazi”.
SPLC called the catholic church “a hate group”, how much more does one need to know to understand that SPLC is an extremist group with an agenda against “white people” and Christians.

SPLC are supporter of terrorists:
archive.is/bouNI
www.splcenter. org/news/2016/07/19/black-lives-matter-not-hate-group

SPLC=Soros Paid Lying Cunts

I think you mean 'altruism', empathy isn't an emotion but rather the ability to see the work from someone else's perspective

I have a large amount of empathy, and its the reason why I have nothing by limitless contempt for most people. Because I can see the world from their perspective and often most of their problems are brought upon themselves by their own laziness, greed, or stupidity and their goal is to burden said problems onto people like me.

Gabe Newell? Is that you?

didnt know gaben was a tranny

They are stupid. Like seriously. Do you think Normie are that silly.

I had a lesbian call out the jews to me the other day..

Bollocks.

Even Jews care about double standards. It's what they used to feed on.

kek

Do it, you could call it
"Caucasian Charity and Confidence for Peace"
(As in CCCP) ,
that would confuse the leftists lol.

Why doesn't the (((SPLC))) drop this pathetic facade & just call whites a hate group?

Here she is getting interviewed by a German negress.

archive.org/details/Die.Arier

Go to 48:25

The audacity…

567yretgfdv