Translation

Can a Russian user translate what she's saying in this video? I'll post nudes if someone posts what she's saying in English.

Other urls found in this thread:

aryion.com/g4/user/Emi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i've fapped to this twice already

Nothing interesting, guy.

Well if you know what she's saying, can you at least type it out here? I'm interested in knowing.

Can you send the video please? In loop

This audio from 2009 year and what do you really need to know - girl on audio eat some guy named Rar

Could you just give a tl;dr of what she's saying?

Just some boring lookatme shit. Couldn't stand more than 10 sec, sorry

It's only a minute long. I don't even need a word for word translation, just give a general summary of the stuff she says.

Look at me when I talk . Ohh pretty. Be lovely with me and you know that I like it more from behind. That's basically

girl talking about her desire to be eaten by some guy. At the same time she said guy wants the same shit (lmao) and she can make his dream come true (eat him)

well, that makes 3 times now. 3rd time's a charm

What's so fappable about it? It's just someone speaking.

Wut?

Okay, I take all that back. I don't want to know any more. I don't want to hear any more about what she's saying. That was far more than enough right there.

then to find out it's about eating a girl? had to fap again

here
"Hi, I'm Emy - vorarephilistic girl who wants to be eaten alive.
And that… That's Rar. I named him after one guy from my forum. He wants same thing as me. I think that I can fulfill his wish."

is Holla Forums halfchan now?

it's from 2009. old as fuck. OP is a liar and a fiend.

I've heard of someone on a forum related to the subject she's talking about that has that username. So I guess this would be her, right? I mean, it seems like a bit of a coincidence.

Do you have a picture of the girl in that video, OP?

it's from a forum. yes.

I dunno, try asking her. The girl in the audio clip sounds like Zera though.

Here's a pic, if that is her.

Who is this semen demon?

aryion.com/g4/user/Emi