Fanfic

Read any good Holla Forums related fanfic? Crossovers especially.

Danny Phantom and Astro Boy
fanfiction.net/s/5755860/1/Danny-Phantom-and-Astro-Boy-Crossover

Justice League and Naruto
fanfiction.net/s/5736374/1/Connecting-the-Dots

Spider-Man and …mylittlepony. (hangs head in shame)
fimfiction.net/story/9347/spiders-and-magic-rise-of-spider-mane

Punisher and Black Lagoon
fanfiction.net/s/6853745/1/Mission-Roanapur

Iron Man and Deus Ex
fanfiction.net/s/9094563/1/JC-Denton-Vs-Iron-Man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AEfY0RcqB9M
m.fanfiction.net/Megas-XLR-and-Touhou-Project-Crossovers/2050/3405/
fanfiction.net/s/2957130/1/The-Titans-and-the-Lost-Boy
archiveofourown.org/works/8106118/chapters/18577840
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=AEfY0RcqB9M

shit

hw nu r u?

is this some new kind of trolling?

Nah, it's some new user who makes shit threads then gets upset when people don't want to participate in them.
I know this because I'm one of the anons that bullies him.

Thats fucking hilarious. I love listening to this Garfield stuff.

I'm not really that upset, I just feel I have to fight you because you're, you know, A CUNT.

And plenty of people participate in muh threads, it's just one or two autists who feel they have to butt in with I DON'T LIKE THING AND I DON'T LIKE THREADS ABOUT LIKING THINGS.

They can't all be I DON'T LIKE THING threads, sooner or later you've got to like a thing.

Or maybe you should lurk maor and not post shit that no one likes.
Are you the guy on Holla Forums that went full Fukushima after a Cyber Monday thread that turned into a grown adult crying about internet bullying?

What the fuck is this shit?

That's some pretty good aesthetic.
Shame it's weeb aesthetic.

No. The only Holla Forums I do is Holla Forums because 420chan's is dead.
Don't care about Holla Forums, and YOU're not bullying ME, I'M bullying YOU.

80's AMV.

Lum. Earlier work by Rumiko Takahashi, who is more famous for Ranma 1/2.
Space princess meets horny idiot. Hilarity ensues.

How sexy is it compared to Ranma? I've never seen it.

More like Horny Idiot accidentally got engaged to possessive space princess.

Lum, green hair chick, looses her top in the first episode. Other than that, it's mostly a comedy. Just accept that everyone in that show barring maybe two people are assholes.

Beautiful Dreamer is the best Urusei Yatsura movie.

Found the problem.

The Touhou X Megas XLR fic is godly.
m.fanfiction.net/Megas-XLR-and-Touhou-Project-Crossovers/2050/3405/

Lol, I WILL PUNCH YOU IN YOUR TINY PICKUP TRUCK!

I meant this thread, not the video, but I'm glad I could derail.

What the fuck kind of autist even thinks of this shit kek

I'll post because I too am an autistic faggot.

Ranma 1/2 and Teen Titans animated
fanfiction.net/s/2957130/1/The-Titans-and-the-Lost-Boy

It's actually quite good and the characters are spot on. The sequel is better but it's unlikely to be ever finished. Nor is the other fic that crosses of this cross over with another cross over series. At least post a status update, Lathis, you fuck.

Hell if i know, its a fanfic thread. And the Megas fic is pretty damn good.

The same one who wrote two Touhou X Garfield fics.

Hahahaha, you autist.

Nice Get

Ryouga's nonplussed stare descended into the dangerous territory of arctic cold. "There is a flamethrower in my umbrella." he stated, rather matter-of-factly.

Robin's eyebrow rose noticeably at that. "There's a flamethrower in his umbrella?"

Cyborg shrugged, then nodded in agreement. "There's a flamethrower in your umbrella."

"Why is there a flamethrower in my umbrella? The very idea of a flamethrower in my umbrella runs counter to the very nature of its existence! Where on earth did you get the idea to put a flamethrower in my umbrella?" asked the irate Lost Boy in disbelief.

Robin turned to regard the cyborg, a rather nonplussed expression of his own forming. "Yes, Cyborg. Wherever did you get the idea to put a flamethrower in his umbrella?" he asked pointedly.

Cyborg squirmed under their combined gazes. "What, you don't like the flamethrower in your umbrella?" he finally squeaked out.

The masked hero nodded first. "I don't know about Ryouga, but I know that I'm not a fan of the trick umbrella . . . let's just say there are a few bad memories . . . especially about the flamethrower in the umbrella" he muttered in a low voice.

Ryouga looked back at him oddly for a moment, before nodding as well. "Look, I'm glad you made me a new umbrella, I don't know how you did it, but it's even heavier than my old one. It's just that . .. I don't think all of these strange options work for me . . . especially the flamethrower in my umbrella . . ."

The sudden look of despair that descended on Cyborg's face was almost enough to make Robin want to perform a Shi Shi Houkodan himself. He was about to apologize to the cybernetic teen, when suddenly a wide smile broke out on Cyborg's face.

"Don't like the T-Brella, eh? I guess that means that you aren't a fan of the Helicopter option either?" drawled Cyborg.

"The Helicopter option?" repeated Ryouga, a note of interest suddenly appearing in his voice.

"The Helicopter option," Cyborg replied, smiling smugly.

"There's a Helicopter option?"

"What? You didn't know about the Helicopter option?" drawled the techno genius, trying to sound aloof.

"No, I never made it past the flamethrower option. You mean there's really a Helicopter option?" Ryouga asked again, still in disbelief.

"Dawg! Of course there's a Helicopter option! What kind of pimped out umbrella would it be without a Helicopter option?"

"Wow . . . maybe there's something to this Helicopter option . . ."

"Would both of you stop saying HELICOPTER OPTION!" Robin yelled. He couldn't stand it anymore, it was driving him insane! If one more person said Helicopter option, he was going to implant a birdarang straight up their a-

Cyborg and Ryouga both stared at him, a little shocked at his outburst. Then Cyborg shrugged and turned back to Ryouga.

"Dude, you have so gotta try out the Helicopter Option!"

Robin's screams were heard even by Starfire . . . and she was out at the mall of shopping . . .

Shut up, FATTY.

You sound upset, user.

archiveofourown.org/works/8106118/chapters/18577840

Apparently there used to be a webcomic of this, but I can't find it anywhere, and Wayback didn't save the image files.

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws

Not exactly. I've screwed myself over by accidentally running Koko + a RestTalk mon before.

I wish to respectfully disagree - yeast only begins to die in several months, closer to 6, so it will not affect the flavour for long enough to not matter for most beers.°

That being said, my process is largely the same (except for say an ABV 9% Imperial stout, where I added cocoa nibs in secondary).

You will get sediment from the yeast regardless.

Hello, autistic.

Not gonna make it

Can some one post the lifeguard pussy one