SHUT IT DOWN: UK Police investigate critics of new migrant centre

Your free speech ends where my feelings begin.

I don't mind if you rape me, I accept it. Just don't rape me here, let us go somewhere more private.

THINK BEFORE SPEAKING GOYIM!

This isn't funny anymore.

These days I begin to wonder which is more Swedish, Great Britain or Sweden itself.

archive.is/N7Tab

breitbart.com/london/2016/08/30/uk-police-investigate-offensive-social-media-critics-huge-new-migrant-centre/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sa_boycs/
horriblesubs.info/shows/kiniro-mosaic/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Britcucks. Will they ever learn?

Britcucks should report all non hWhite twatter users for offensive speak.

Every time they "enforce" this, the chances of the accused saying enough and going postal increases.

I for one am looking forward to someone making examples out of these kikes.

Remember stuff like this every time some cop/military dicksucker chirps up in a thread about how they're on our side or "redpilled".

Every single past and present member of every Western military and police force is going to have to be killed and replaced.

The kikebart comments section is about as depressing as the article itself.

That aside the I'm seriously worried about the bongs.

Sure thing mehemet.

The West lavishes Muslim countries with hundreds of billions of dollars of foreign aid, imports sandniggers by the millions, gives them free reign over whole towns, cities.

Neighborhood ZOG patrol is on Mehemet's side, not me. You forget what board you're on, faggot? Don't confuse respect for militarism and martial structure for respect for Western ZOG.

You're very edgy.

Look around you. Look what has been done to your people – oh, wait. They aren't your people, are they Jamal?

You've got the correct nouns but you just can't quite plug them in correctly.

It's a pain in the ass. It makes it impossible for me to put my identity into my criticisms. It seriously fucks with the local scale of dissent.

Filtered for being ZOG.

We're behind you mate. Just hang in there.

We can be ruined financially in the States through loss of employment but we're not yet to the point of being jailed for mild criticism of immigration.

That's the UK's thanks from ZOG for being top Shabbo's goyim for 400 years and "winning" WW2 for them.

It's Sweden tier madness.

We must dissent.

tbh it wouldn't bother me if we had firearms and such.
What worries me is that this is stopping peaceful change, and we don't have the means for a decisive (quick and clean) violent change.
This means that eventually we're certain to have a violent change, and it will probably be long and brutal.

It's the whole "the longer we leave it the worse it will be when it happens" problem. If it was a peaceful change, everything would be pretty much fine during it. a violent change would have a fair few corpses and a lot of things like displacement, deportation and removal of certain political enemies.
But a slow violent change?
a few corpses becomes streets of blood
displacement becomes cities becoming ruins
deportation becomes genocide
political enemies become >right wing deathsquads

I'm really not sure how this is going to go down.

Bongs how does this whole "reporting of posts" thing go? Could you conceivably report every single Goybook post and news website comment you see, just to flood the system and waste (((their))) time?

Has Theresa May done anything useful as PM? So far I see no abatement of the politically correct agenda, and their progress towards fulfilling BREXIT seems to have hit a standstill.

If only they were as zealous about arresting kid fuckers, or at least not covering for them.

I wouldn't know but I imagine you contact the police directly with a specific post. We've seen them do it on their own volition a few times but I don't know what their process is for that.
It all comes down to specific individuals going out of their way to enforce it, the actual police that walk around don't do it.

I think she's just someone to fill the inbetween time.

There will be no violent change, quick or slow. Most Britbongers aren't at the point where they're willing to remove kebab over some building being reserved for refugees.

I don't even know what law allows them to prosecute for offensive facebook posts, but considering Brits don't have a constitutionally guaranteed right to Free Speech it could be anything.

At best, the Brits are going to have lone wolfers. And they can always be dismissed as crazy racists, etc. The likely course is going slowly into a multicult shithole until whites are the minority. By then it will be too late.

Britain is already lost.

You forget whites in general and Western Europe in particular are cucked to death. just like you. They would rather be displaced from their homes and have their women raped than fighting back and risking getting hurt. Like you. They sold the future of all civilization for a comfy present, like you.

So, you don't have to worry, my LARPing friend. There will be no streets of blood, only a bunch of old, defeated, emasculated white pricks watching their world wither away.

I don't remember the exact quote from Marcus Aurelius' Meditations but it's something along the lines of "you'll face the dangers of the future with the same reason and courage you use in the present".

Don't let fear of the future rule your mind.

That's some top notch encouragement for your White brother. Five stars.

This will happen everywhere. They will make it south africa like and then once whites are tiny minority the government is already shitskin and one of them will just genocide the rest or leave them to die somewhere.

I believe they will just strict normal people of rights slowly while importing and giving more rights to niggers and it will take only a few decades at max to come to a point where whites can be openly killed.

Concentrate them.
It makes it easier for a drone strike once the government has been taken over.

How do Britbongs manage to not blow their brains out dealing with this?

The UK is either doomed, or will have the greatest turn around of reactionary venegence of this century.

They probably would if the Queen hadn't taken their guns.

Pendulums swing and opinions change.
5 years ago no one in Britain thought about anything like this at all, now we have a majority wanting to get the fuck out of the eu and the far right taking to the floor running all over Europe.

It took 15 years of shit for the Germans to finally uncuck themselves after ww1. It will take probably half a decade before things really start to happen, but it may well come sooner at this rate.

All that's clear is that things are going to shit and the only group that's growing is the right.

Maybe I'm just an optimist though.

They're not though. Most people are politically non existent, they go under the radar because they don't really give a shit. But they're starting to give a shit.

Because we don't have guns.

I think it's more a matter of that there isn't really any organisation in the retaliation front.
In places like sweden you have the nordic front or whatever it was called, which is the first stages of that kind of thing.
Until such things start to form it's just lone wolf attacks, which aren't worth the sacrifice for most people.

Queen didn't take our guns.
A guy went on a shooting spree with an ak and the government used it to straight up nuke our laws.
The queen is actually pretty based, I hope she lives long enough to see us fix things.

God I hope so.

Is Britain actually more Cucked than Sweden at this point?

Fucking pathetic.

Everytime.

FUCK!

As it happens we have one of the highest suicide rate in Europe

The issue at the moment is that the UK has literally gone authoritarian Left if it's arresting people for 'offensive speech', and they don't have the buffer of arms that the US has. So how do they turn it?

Do some people have to be free speech martyrs and hope the ridiculousness of arresting someone over typed words becomes clear when juxtaposed with a total lack of action against rape gangs?

When the minorities start to get violent, there will be an increase in interest for self defense options. I don't forsee anything more than pepper spray being permitted, though.

Yeah, we're in a real tricky spot.
As much as I hate to say it, I think we will have to rely on an external nation going right wing and then helping us either politically or via sneaking in weapons for an insurgency.

I still have a hope that we can force change politically though, the general western right wing growth trend gives me that.

I watched Nigel Farage kick the living shit out of the EU years ago and thought to myself we desperately need someone like this in the U.S. Years later Trump and Farage are on the same stage. You're seeing retaliation right now.

it either has or it hasn't, there's no pick and choose when a law is broken. brits, murder these traitorous kikes.

REMEMBER, NO GF

Sister Miriam did nothing wrong

With what? They have no guns. Will they go postal with butter knives and assault spoons?

If only. But Trump's made it very clear that he's for America, first and foremost. He will have no power or will to flip the UK.

The UK must flip itself. Nige was a great spearhead, but he bailed when his family was threatened. Tommy's fucked off to stir up right wing groups elsewhere, I think. Who's left?

Birtcucks deserve it, absolutely nothing of value will be lost

they could go full prison and make makeshift knives and shanks. maybe they can get a blacksmith over there to mass produce some knives and swords in secret.

As fucked as it is here in the States at least it isn't britbog level fucked.

Americans are sensing the happening approaching. Brits are completely blind to it.

It's up to the Brits to find policies that are similar if they want them. We've got to un-fuck ourselves first.

I mean violent retaliation. Guerilla groups and the like.
Not that far in yet though.

Bows and muskets are easy to acquire.

Every day I wake up and thank god that I'm an American. This shit is insane. You guys better come here and buy yourself some guns and vote Trump because this doesn't seem to be getting any better.

I'm gonna go play with my ak74 now, just because I can.

With white allies like you, who needs the jews

Wot?

These britbongs realize DIY guns are a thing right?

They we do, the nation has fallen apart. Those with any intelligence either leave or join the (((financial sector))) and hope to ride above the misery.

Ghetto one-shots aren't hard.

There aren't that many guns in England you can acquire through the shoot one pick one up scheme; the only police with guns are armed response (light tactical) and transport hub security. Ambushing sentries a la occupied france will get you a baton and a stab vest.

The difficulty is ammunition: very very few gun shops, ammo purchases monitored to avoid prepper stocking, and having reloading kit and supplies is subject to police control too.

So, yes DIY smoothbores with black powder firing minie balls.

fuck that

Wish you weak faggots would actually do something in response. Like killing the police chief in the area who orders such investigation and/or their family or loved ones. But no. You'll watch your prestine thousand year old capitols become muslim.

Not that I am saying I would leave if I could but your country only lets in immigrants if they are without a shadow of a doubt going to be a drain on society.

They didn't do anything about the pedo rape-gangs, you think they'll give a fuck about muh freeze peach? It's fucking pathetic.

A nation that doesn't even TRY to fight back does not deserve to exist. Fucking cucks.

I remember telling people that it would only get worse. The EU at least has some standards on free speech, but without it, the British Government can outlaw pretty much everything they want.

why are the brits so cucked?
how the fuck do you go from ruling 1/3 of the planet to this in less than a century?

That's what ultimately happened to the Romans.

You'll never guess (((who))) facilitated the demoralization and erosion of Roman culture, as well.

When they put one in my town, it got torched by locals kek.

Fresh WebM just because.

Jews infilitrated basically every sector of life.

Checked. Actually the Romans were leaving the Empire en masse, to the point the invasions were mostly barbarians invading other barbarians.

The bongs don't even have the dignity to run away. They're taking it and liking it.

I'm an American in bongland, and I have posted some pretty "offensive" stuff, pretty much calling the refugees garbage and stuff. I offended a lot of people. I have not been sent to jail yet, or even deported. Thank fuck I'm leaving in a few weeks

what happens if you oppose them

Fines and possibly jail for a minor inconvenience.

Serious opposition means you commit suicide by shooting yourself multiple times in the head, while your hands are tied behind your back all while being stuffed into a duffel bag inside a bathtub.

u w0t m8

Yes the Queen is so 'based' that she has given Royal Assent to every nation wrecking Bill placed before her.

I thought that the allies won ww2 and defeated the nazis.

i-i-if the allies won…why can't people in europe speak freely….w-why….?

I literally live 10 minutes from here. It's strange to see my little town being discussed on pol. Anyway, people in the neighborhood are pissed. I've emailed a local MP and my neighbor passed around letters through doors to email them too.

They will do it anyway, I can't wait to leave this shit hole country

fuckin kebabs

You know the kind of shit the "fbi" always tries to encourage, well it's shit like this that makes me want to do it.

78oiryvhbeu5665

I think these three words are the most relevant.

Is that part of the Khan's attack against "hate speech"?

Britain is finished..

I've been planning on moving to America for a few years now, gonna try and get a work visa, couple more years in my field and become mid senior or whatever at what i do and hopefully getting the fuck out of here.

British police are awful, I live in Merseyside, not in St Helens tho.

Nearly got my house burnt down once, and the police didn't even investigate. Someone but a smoking letter through my letter box TWICE.

We reported it twice, got nothing the first time, the came the second time. Showed them the letter, we carfully kept it out of other peoples hands to preserve evidence etc. Then the police man grabbed it with his bear hands and stuffed it in his pocket. He didn't even bag it.

They are awful, wasting time doing this shit, they can't solve propper crimes.

I feel brit/pol/ hugbox is partly to blame. Instead of owning up to the fact that they're fucked and working with their fellow Holla Forumsacks for help, they would rather hide away in their hugbox and parrot the same 2 things:

The more the police are incompetent, the more likely they will be unable to do anything come societal breakdown.

The good thing about fat, incompetent, low-iq totalitarian pigs having lots of good tech and guns is that when the lights go out, you'll be able to help yourself to their trinkets if you play it smart and quick.

Found the cop's twitter: twitter.com/sa_boycs/

Does any nationalist organization in the UK offer security services to people yet? For example, Golden Dawn does it very successfully in Greece.

When the government institutions start losing functionality and thus credibility, that leaves a major power vacuum.
And something like the NA should take advantage of that.

Don't know I'm not in the UK.

There are a variety of political organizations out there looking at a "positive" political vision and some sort of Hobbesian Leviathan-capability for post-collapse. Some of them working at various levels, like Golden Dawn as you said. Soldiers of Odin is another. There are a bunch of Eastern Euro and Slav ones. Can't remember the names.

Project White Horse was another, but they went dark years ago. They were a collection of American ex-military officers and engineers working out what to do come collapse. John Robb and William Lind were associated with them for a short time. Robb's New America project arose out of the forums on Project WH. I used to chat to some of them, but stopped as I became slightly demoralized for a bit.

Hestia Society is another. They are neoreactionaries though. I've spoken with one of their reps, they seem level headed, but I'm suspect of what they expect to do when things unwind. They lack a "Leviathan" capability or negative vision as well (how to deal with our enemies who will try to fuck us or hold onto their power).

Burn it down

Burn the fucking building down

A bong invented one of the best and easiest to make pipe SMG's known to man and they locked the man up and let him die.

Never forget Luty.

A few pieces of advice I've picked up over the years living in this British hellhole.

Don't live in a fucking city, multiple reasons.
Firstly, loads more immigrants
Secondly, the police are much stricter, especially regarding gun checks if you have one.
Thirdly, the fucking police state surveillance, not only the camera's but the random stop-checks and overzealous attitudes.

Join a damn shooting club, I don't care if you have to drive for miles or only visit it once or twice a month , do it. Will allow you to get gun licences significantly easier thanks to the various pressure groups here, also if you live in the country they're more likely to allow for gun licences.

Get security training and a licence, start off with your basic SIA licence and work from there, gives you access to more weaponry and defence equipment, i.e. police aint knocking on my door for buying a few batons and a stab-proof vest ironically that's as good as if not better equipped than most of them Also since applying for any gun licence requires a "reason" security work can give you that or at least help.

Get a mate(s) to buy ammo and or other gear for you pay them of course as others have said here they heavily monitor purchases and have straight up raided people just for having too many guns/ammo, so don't let them fucking know and keep it hidden and quiet, I've seen a number of friends screwed over because of overly-concerned neighbours, also and this is fucking important, if you're not using shit, i.e. illegal guns, plate carriers, general supplies, etc, keep it hidden the police can and will perform sudden spot checks yeah owning a gun in britbongistan pretty much gives police a free ticked to search your house and can screw you over, if anybody has too much gear they are instantly a nazi and have psychological issue, it's happened far too many times.

Best advice I can give is either buy some land where you can hide shit easily or find someplace else where you can stash shit quite secure, I'm talking outside here as anything that can leave a paper trail will be traced in our damn policestate. If you're not an idiot you'll at least have a shotgun or two with the stereotypical excuse of "clay pigeon shooting" or, area dependant, hunting. If you're gonna stash shit do it slowly and always bring fishing gear (gives you an excuse for knives, rope, food etc) and clay pigeons, (excuse for a couple of guns) Also while body armour ain't illegal yet don't have it fully set up, police will still annoy you over it if you're carrying it to hide but if plates and carriers are separate you can usually avoid questioning.

Also in the event of a complete police state we don't need to be too scared, outside of England's cities, but they're either kikes or migrants mostly anyway, as UK police cannot fight to save their lives, working in security for so long I've been part of a few exercises and it's somewhat depressing to see, at best a few of the young ones can run pretty fast and the odd one can pull of a decent hold but get them past 30 and only one in a few hundred cops could stop a decently built teen, the only way people get caught in the UK is by sheer stupidity or weeks after the incident

t. britcuck long abused by the police for ownership of even scarier weapons than assault spoons

Burn it down.

I'm filtering you for being an edgelord and paranoid beyond normal levels around here. Seriously, calm the fuck down user.

This meme needs to die. The (1) says nothing about a poster other than that's his first post in a thread. Is everyone's first post shilling? Can I just fling (1) at everyone? Because that's what happens.

In this particular case you're probably right about that user but it needs to be said that this whole

Business needs to end.

The word "Spoon" contains the word "poon". This means that only assault pedophiles buy terrorist pedophile weapons such as spoons.

(1) has more importance in showing that they aren't contributing anything else but they're post.

Anybody here who isn't completely braindead would know saying something controversial or demoralising is gonna warrant replies or discussion (2nd most replies in this thread) saying something to stir shit and then fucking off is a classic shill tactic.

Can't exactly see since it's been days now but the guy pointing out the (1) may well have done so after a number of hours, i'd agree you you in regards to screaming (1) straight away, but if it's been some time then it's perfectly reasonable

just changed my time settings, seems he responded after 30 mins or so so it's somewhat debatable, but imo if you're posting controversial shit either argue the point properly or don't do something that is gonna waste peoples time, even if its a somewhat fair point time wasters might as well be shills

DELET THIS

When shit like this happens we need to dox the local police force and send them our unbridled uncensored unarrestable love.

then mine the media salt for prosperity.

sauce?

Sten submachine guns (only 9mm) were designed to be easy for the average British man to make at home. Blueprints, kits, and instructions are widely available. The only thing lacking is the will.

nice try FBI

MY RAGE

black pigeon did a vid. it's pretty fucking scary

com/watch?v=dEkV1yyUHWU

didn't sweden and germany police also look into critics of immigrants? or was that my imagination

Brit bongs should commit crimes by criticising often to get themselves jailed and waste the judge's time by pleading not guilty. Why do you have to pay the taxes for? Be an enormous economically burden on the your traitorous government.

But at least we are not in the EU, amirite lads?

brb getting a German passport

Where are you going?

Nige never said it would be easy. He said it'd be worth it. Give your country one a little bit before you cast off m8.

Really hits a chord hmm? Fucking muslims need to be exterminated, along with the corrupt traitors.

here's a link

horriblesubs.info/shows/kiniro-mosaic/

I'm sorry user, so sorry.

Kiniro mosaic

Then fuck these NIMBY leftists.
They're totally OK with mass-immigration of shitskins, just not in their middle-class community.
That's what council estates are for.

Very subtle, nicely done.

I didn't even notice, thank you.

Very well done sir.

Yet despite all this, muslim gangs are allowed to do whatever the fuck they please in britbongistan.
Because I'm pretty sure that dealing drugs, guns and gang raping underage white schoolgirls is still technically illegal yet it's happening in literally every town in cuckistan.

Britbong they are taking away your ability to shitpost. Do they not see the incendiary situation they are creating? When the punishment for political dissidence and violent homicidal rage are the same why would anyone speak instead of carpetbombing? Do they really need further justification for a EU Army other then violent jihadist kebabs?

Sound advice fellow Britcucks

This.

On the bright side, we now know that your little town has a RWDS…. you. It is all well and good that you emailed your local MP, but we're counting on you to be the one to burn it down.

Also police now wear burqas.

Your advice is sound enough and fellow bongs will understand it BUT I feel the need to clarify to any burger that may one day end up in Britain and think back on this post.

If you have an illegal firearm in Britain you are going to prison for 20 years if you get caught and if you ever use it you will get caught. This is a police state and if you are white they will move heaven and earth to convict you. Do not fuck around with illegal firearms. Our prisons might not be as menacing as your supermax’s but they are full of Muslims who just as in the wild are allowed to run rampant.

Very solid advice here

My understanding of the post is that if you get weapons legally, police randomly raid your home.

I shudder to think what would happen if you owned a cat or dog pet…

and the bullets

Why does Canada get the cuck meme when these faggots can't even pick up a kitchen knife, let their kids get raped en masse and make a mockery of free speech on a daily basis, and have a million video cameras every ten feet?

Canada is a fucking paradise in comparison.

If you have a license you have also given permission for the police to search your property/ inspect your weapons whenever they want to.

Apart from routine inspections (i.e. if you have added some additional guns to your license and need a new cabinet ticked off) this probably won’t happen that often if at all. They aren’t going to be kicking your door down without a reason.

Obviously in the case of a crime involving a firearm they may check that your guns weren’t involved but if you just own shotguns and 2.2 rifles they probably wont. If you own a 50cal and someone starts taking engine blocks out from a bridge then expect a visit.

Most counties only have one or two people who can inspect/ issue licenses so in reality you will probably find actually getting to see them more of a problem than seeing them to often.

I have no idea what it is like in cities however. As firearms can only be owned for sporting or hunting purposes it is unlikely that most city dwellers would have reason to own one. Rich city folk who shoot usually keep their guns at their second homes outside of urban areas.

The police gotta be fucking the kids too. The police are fucking pedophiles no doubt about it.