Infowars hacked. All user information compromised

Was this just setup as a media stunt?

Is the whole filter distribution network ruined?

archive.is/aeh3w

rawstory.com/2016/08/alex-jones-infowars-site-hacked-50000-plus-users-info-now-available-in-digital-underground/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/J6uan
infowars.com/msm-trolled-with-recycled-infowars-hack-story/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I bought a shirt from them 10 years ago
Am I screwed?

I wonder how many of those are libshits that were keeping tabs on him

You could have bought the water filters. You could have prevented this.

change your passwords…assuming you keep the same ones for over 10 years

He's lying and claiming this is the same data that was stolen in 2012. Almost as bad as how he just kept the whole thing a secret when he was hacked in 2010.

I bought filters there (seriously good water) back when I was into Jones (years ago) and didn't know better. Guess I'm screwed.

why do you even make a thread about him?

would you recommend buying them? was looking into it. infowars has provided so much great trump rally footage i wanted to throw them some shekels.

according to Motherboard ( archive.is/J6uan )

so i guess if you didn't subscribe to prisonplanet.tv you're good

they're overpriced but quality. Kind of strange how every filter brand he switches to is the best and better than the previous though.
what happened to the burkey??

Maybe just throw him 10$ and get a hillary for prison shirt

I mean really now.

Now I'll never break the conditioning.

Why would they have sensitive information? From buying muh-water filters and huge dong pills?

You'd think he'd have better security with all the shekels he's got. Then again his ex wife took most of his money. Time for another money bomb!

sounds like it's emails, logins and passwords for prisonplanet.tv

Here I always thought that his world famous filters were proprietary

Speaking of which, why don't we try to redpill his userbase? They are practically one step away from naming the Jew anyway. Just replace interdimensional Nazis and Illuminati reptiles (or whatever disinfo garbage he is selling now) with the members of the tribe.

Hitting the comments with entry level redpills could work. Like links to The Protocols, etc.

What does this mean for me and my many filters?

Don't worry about it, your tax dollars are already going to support the people Jonestein works for.

Goys should be using password managers these days anyways. Every website, a new random generated password. The entire keychain of these should then be encrypted as well.

reccomend me one pls

I do like them. And I figured I was "helping the info war" so the price seemed fine.

A neighbor of mine had a glass of water ran through the filter and was impressed enough to ask what type of filter it was and where to get it. I told him and he loves his.

My city puts a lot of chlorine in the water and I can smell it when filling the tank. I know there are other ways of removing chlorine but this also gets rid of the grit that I sometimes have in my water.

I do recommend them.

stop shilling Alex

It's nothing

this has nothing to do with a DoS attack on infowars or anything.. it was about a user data breach with sensitive information.
Why don't you read the thread or article

Well, Alex Jones is a CIA agent, so your name is on the NSA watch list now.

4w67836 sfgbhsdsd

I love Alex. May his filters keep my kidneys clean and my mind pure.

CONTROLLED OPPOSITION
those rats deserve to sink with the ship

Get out.

ANNUDAH JOHNSTOWN SHOAH

At least he has his filters to protect him.

Hold on, this is the "current year" and that site was still using MD5 to encrypt passwords ?

xD

Do you have any idea how widespread MD5 is? It's basically the default crypto option on servers and most admins don't bother to change it, let along salt it.

You'd think the "tip of the spear" against the Nazi New World Order would take extra precautions to protect his loyal infowarriors.

Where will I buy my pills and filters now?

Fug

If the FEMA squad asks you why you buy from AJ, just tell them you are trying to balance your chakras or something.

So don't tell them I take take super male vitality to ravage my wife because that fuels the patriarchy?

Tell them it's for your wife so she can more effectively peg you.

Good Goy status, 100% Guaranteed.

You know that would be funny if it wasn't true.

preaching to the choir, fam.

Good.

I owned his forum a couple years ago. Wanted a couple of users info who smelled to me.

alex jones is of jewish ancestry mixed to europeans

he married a jewish wife who changer her name on arrival in usa.

his job is to shift the blame over to
-illuminati
-globalists
-mystacal occults
-muslims
-etc

he is scam and collects money from youtube, cia/nsa and through selling rubbish like filters on his stupid show.

he also employs paul joseph watson who is spreading disinformation (and he has bocome quite popular)

Don't forget that the Nazis are behind all those groups

For somebody so paranoid, their e-security seems to be shit.

KeePass2, on PC.

Locate Serpent algorithm plugin, and TOTP plugin. Serpent is tried and true, and TOTP so you can use Google Authenticator and similar-tier auth codes for two-factor.

fug

Well goys, I'll tell you if those hackers start sending emails berating me for buying filters or maybe mess around saying 'teh illuminati found you!' .

Also RIP my favorite old password. You were a good man, what a rotten way to die.

infowars.com/msm-trolled-with-recycled-infowars-hack-story/