JUST

JUST

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39828336

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/litvinenko-smuggled-nuclear-material-426266.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol just… lol

It is enjoyable seeing him get trashed a bit over this.

A lot of gays kinda see this shit as obviously a bit homophobic since they even debate a bit amongst themselves about whether it is supposed to be some lesser position to be on the receiving end.

TOP KEK

The funniest thing would be if Putin posioned him with plutonium.

Political correctness, baby. That was hate speech.

#LOVEWINS

this entire gay ass tiff is dissonant to me, I get that they are trying to reverse logic/sunTzu this pc shit but it still doesnt seem to make sense

it seems colberts comment was about sucking dicks, is making jokes about sucking dicks inherently homophobic or is it like its own category of offensive, and was made homophobic because he was talking about a man sucking a dick?

none of this shit makes sense, anybody that watches colbert or cares about this shit sucks big black nigger dicks, if you are still defending trumps honor youre fucking retarded, we got the maniac into office now comes phase 2 i.e. capitalizing on all the chaos he causes, stop sucking his dick, fuck colbert, fuck your whore mother, get a life nigger

Do you really not understand the utility of this incident for pointing out the self-serving hypocrisy of the P.C. crowd?

I thought it was retards playing the "no you are" card, same shit as the "democrats are the real racists", which makes you look like a fucking idiot because even liberals don't buy it. But on closer inspection a lot of these people are from Reddit and are gay Trump supporters who were legitimately mad about the whole affair.

Except it is a dumb and pointless example, an inoffensive Colbert joke. Why not talk about Rotherham, where hypocritical PC thinking got 1400 children trafficked by Pakistani men? Oh wait, because the people who care about this shit love circlejerking over easy targets like SJW college students, not combating actual threats.

since this place has become a fucking shitholeas opposed to the shithole it was beforehand i might as well use down syndrome comments like this to clarify a few things

first of all the claim is that poutine is poisoning people with polonium, not plutonium

Second of all the claim is fucking bullshit, low level intelligence across the world knows pretty much exactly what happened to litvenko, it was a botched smuggling operation, they could literally trace the stuff right into the office of berezovsky, a cutthroat oligarch with ties to chechen terrorists and of course the israelis

why in the fuck would putin or the FSB poison a completely marginalized, ineffective "dissident" with a highly traceable very expensive substance, nevermind deploying that shit in england which would be an act of war?

alone this tells you everything, if they had any proof of these allegations they would be using them instead of the nonsense line about crimea or russian ghost tanks in the Donbass

its fucking bullshit, stop reading garbage from western presstiutes, if putin and friends want to off you there will be a car accident or something lowkey, hes not fucking dr. evil you hollywood ass nigger

lul, even the independent is basically admitting this shit now:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/litvinenko-smuggled-nuclear-material-426266.html

I didnt even know litvenko fucking confessed on his deathbed, goddamn most people in the west are brainwashed and retarded, babbling about litvenko is about as reddit-tier as puppers or uptoking 420lmaos on trees

i do fucking get it, I just think the example is shit, its an oral sex joke first and foremost, since when are those fucking taboo or did i not get the memo, although to be fair I have been banned from places for telling someone to suck a dick, and even been accused of triggering post-rape PTSD

also this, it was kinda funny watching obvious fucking sadfrogs get all righteous about this shit and watching retards like TYT take the bait hook line and sinker but then you could tell that the twinks for trump crowd showed up and were 110% serious

It's seen as homophobic because they're treating being gay as a punchline in a fairly vulgar way. Gay guys suck dicks and don't really see that as a bad thing or something to be embarrassed by. Like you wouldn't think it's insulting to say some guy is good for nothing except fucking Merkel, it would just sound odd, the only way the comment about Trump could be insulting is if you view the gay sex act to be demeaning.

Though of course plenty Republicans are using the fact that anyone is bothered about the comment as an excuse to attack Colbert. Which wouldn't be that big of a deal on its own, if not for the fact that Colbert wants to double down on his comments. Plenty gays would probably have just overlooked the initial insult, but the doubling down kinda shows that he really didn't care about whether any gays were bothered as he was essentially taunting anyone bothered by it.

I enjoyed reading this effort-post, thankyou for educating me on litvenko, I knew something was fishy when some nobody was offed and the media went straight for Putin's neck but I didn't know what.

Well I was being facetious

I was not aware of this. Thanks for the infodump.

YOU LIVE BY THE LIBCUCK SWORD, YOU DIE BY THE LIBCUCK SWORD

The argument for why he'd use a method that would appear to give an obvious connection to himself was that he'd want to scare others with the threat it could happen to them.

It was similar to how it was being said that Russia poisoned a Ukranian political candidate.

In the case of that polonium crap, it turned out the amount of radioactive material found in the person was similar to what you'd find in a clock if I remember right. But most people wouldn't know that there were clocks with radioactive material.

Yep, along the lines of Washington, Jackson, SGT York, MajGen Butler, John J Pershing, George Patton, Dan Daly, Chesty Puller, are people who fuck each other in the butt and get AIDs and die.

It's not plutonium you retard, it's uranium obviously.

they really don't understand, do they?

you point at the moon, they look at the finger.

they are, though.

Both democrats and reps are racists, but democrats are cowards and want to use schemes like gentrification and birth control to keep them away, and use left-wing parties to keep them producing as slaves, but actually happy about it.

While reps are more upfront about their dislike for most black people, but they genuinely value the hard working ones, which leads to the ONLY communities in America with actual integration of minorities being all red states.

everyone is

yeah, i am too. but my criteria involve standards. i want to see everyone treated according to their merits and their defects. i have no problems with anyone who makes the cut. anyone.
leftist policy and ideology on the other hand, implicitly admit that there are certain slices of population that are dumber,weaker and unable to compete with others without impairing everyone else. no problems there, if it wasn't for the fact that their solution is going for the lowest common denominator.

I suppose you think this is a quaint notion no one has ever had before? Just because you accept someone doesn't mean they will accept you. The only people on earth who moved past tribal distinctions were whites, and it was not a smart move to do so. You will embrace people who make 'the cut' but they will act to benefit their own kind. You'll just be working against yourself and those who are of your own kind.

Not him, but my "cut" is precisely being past tribal.

Goldberg won't like it when I cut his hands off for embezzling money on his accountant job.

I really want to see the PC crowd pull Colbert down. It would be delicious.

Ironic shitposting, not even once.

Hey Holla Forums, how come you guys can't come up with anything original?

What I don't understand is why he was still making "Trump is a Russian puppet" jokes after the Syrian missile strike. Were those joke written months ago and saved for a day when the writers didn't feel like working or something?

because leftists are retarded?

It seems there is still hope for Amerikkka…I guess you could say that DESPITE DRUMPFS LIES AMERICA REFUSED TO DIE!

#LOVEDRUMPFSHATE

#LOVEDRUMPFSHATE

#LOVEDRUMPFSHATE

CHUMPCUCKS ON SUICIDE WATCH! WILL THEY EVER GET TIRED OF GETTING BTFO'D?!?!?

no, i don't think i'm the first one who ever thought that. and i'm not post-tribal. far from it. i know for a fact that certain groups are 99.99% pure shit and they will ruin and destroy everything i care for if i give them the opportunity. but when you are dealing with people with a face, and name and a last name, to me it's different. i cannot hate objectively good people.

what the left does is saying "look, there are two good, intelligent people among millions. we must accept them all".

i if get to accept, which i something i've done maybe once in my life, someone from one of those accursed groups is despite myself. the person in question has to get past layers upon layers of rightfully held prejudices.

i don't know. maybe it's due from the fact that my tribalism is more centered around my family rather than my people.

The left always eat their own.

You hold the faggots to their own rules, you dumb nigga

he started sucking up to the PC left so was expected to keep to their rules while still trying to do comedy.
He was already a dead man walking at this point.

DAILY REMINDER PIC RELATED WILL NEVER EVER BE PRESIDENT

Because it suits their agenda. Nothing more. Nothing less. You don't think the media ever actually believed in Russian hacking, do you?

This so much. This shit was inevitable. The hilarious irony of all is that Colbert has been sucking up as part of an act - he always has. People don't remember the out-of-character interviews he gave when he got big on his previous show. He was putting on an act then and he's putting on an act now and he's so screwed up trying to find out who he's sucking up too. Not saying he's crypto-rightwing and worth salvaging, such is the fate of suckups and - not implying he was ever on anyone's side - traitors.This is a new tier of cannibalism. Him and the other media personalities that suck up to the left for a living are seeing what's happening to him and know this could be them one day.

the FCC and television was a mistake

No, but now it's been outright disproved. How can they still think they get away with clinging to that theory without sounding retarded?

People still claim Auschwitz was a death camp even though it had a swimming pool.

the pool was used to terrify hydrophobic jews, learn history you antisemite.

They also had football teams that played together in leagues. They had their own currency and could buy snacks and such when they desired. I wish I could go back to Auschwitz as a jew and live the life.

the football was played with the severed heads of babies, and the currency could only be used to buy lampshades and soap made of other prisoners.

and the gas chambers were sealed by the skin of communists pulled by the bolsheviks after they genocided innocent russians.

i didn't know the nazis were drowning pool fans

that song is so gay, no Nazi would ever accept it. They would most likely choose a song like this.

NEVER AGAIN

Megadeth > Slayer

druppy guppies bls leaf, wer all direb uf ur dik suggig

None of the big four are that good tbh fam.

Slayer>Megadeth>Anthrax>Redditallica

Fall on your sword, PC leftist asshole.

LOVE WINS, STEPHEN