MASSIVE VOLCANO ERUPTION POSSIBLE WITHIN A MATTER OF DAYS

edition.cnn.com/2016/08/30/europe/iceland-volanco-katla/
archive.is/oAyfP

In 1783 the volcano caused thousends of direct deaths and a million in the years after (due to starvation after failing crops)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laki

Is it finally happening guys?

Don't fuck with me you damn icelandic fucks.
I'm flying next week.

Does anyone know how long air traffic was down the previous time island fucked the world?

A few days, maybe a few weeks. I remember I had to take a buss across Europe because the flights were cancelled.

The last bastion of a white nation in the Atlantic and it has to deal with a potential Krakatoa type eruption.

Why can't this happen in London or Baltimore or the whole of Africa.

takes the fucking piss.

Good luck Katla-chan!

Suffocate the world in your ashes Katla-chan!

Good, hope this will kill off all the shitskins plaguing Europe while the white man survives through it with his superior ability

Godspeed Iceniggers!

or kill even more white europeans because our governments think refugees should be saved first since they 'just fled war'

Haha, I am well-prepared for the coming ice age. I've trained myself to eat icecream and deprived myself of sunshine all summer long.
I can't wait to go to town on those frozen meatpopsicles. njom nom nom

Lets hope that de lack of the D will kill the niggers off.
Happy happenings.

Remember to kill all the non hWhites when the decade long winter comes.

So, if it does habben, how fugged are Icelandfags?

And when it does habben, if Yurop and Murrica ready for what comes afterward?

Icefags are fucked, their sacrifice will be remembered. The rest of the white world can still make it through because whites survive in the frozen wastes better than everyone else, besides eskimos I suppose

It will take a couple generations, but the rickets will kill them. All we have to do is cut off the supply of supplements and make sure they don't eat a diet rich in fish. But since niggers can't swim (and thus wouldn't want to sail) that shouldn't be too hard.

Just convince the enemy that vitamin D is made from pig, so they do not consume it. They will die after the first sunless winter.

Praise KEK! Great minds think alike! Rickets for the enemy!

Anything else out there that removes vitamin D? We could speed this up.

I think our food reserves are enough to feed west europe and the USA for a couple of years if necessary, although I don't know how it will affect farming in the future

Or tell them the water is poisoned because of the ashes and that milk is the only thing they should drink

A pregnancy ;)

Milk wouldn't kill them, it would just make them fart and vomit a lot.

So addes comedic effect when we hunt them down?

Lol

kek

Do none of you faggots ever read the article?

Its not happening, this is normal summertime activity.

Yes, this tread is summertime. But why did you feel the need to point that out?

These kinds of volcanoes don't have massive eruptions.
Lots of shit thrown out but not massive.

Fuck you for clickbait garbage.

Pure cohencidence that something like that might happen where white people are isolated from the mud-flow. Totally not caused by jewish tectonic weapons.

As funny as that may be, I doubt anyone deserves to deal I with the mess.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Survive highschool, 4 years of college, 25 years of work, build a 401k, buy a house, car, wife and 2 kids.
Only to be killed by a VOLCANO. that fucking figures

Yep. Bend over and kiss your ass goodbye.

Um … before you do, send me all your bitcoin and valuables. You won't need them.

I distinctly remember the same exact potential happening two years ago around the time GG/exodus happened

feels tuebor

you always had to die one day oldfag

That looks comfy as fuck.

What is used as a floor though? Looks like the ground would be pretty wet fam.

ICELANDIC REFUGEES IM OK WITH THIS

there are only 200 thousand of them if they all came over to the US you would probably never meet one.

Whites can't be refugees you stupid goyim.

oh good, i guess we have room for 200k muslim refugees then, eh rabbi?

Sometimes you can get by without it, other times….

inaccurate graph

Geologist here.
I'm not really buying it tbh. Can you point out some data which specifically is only explainable by a possible volcanic event and not, say any number of normal seismic events which occur in that area?

Sure, more monitoring is needed. And sure, an eruption is possible. But if I had to rate the percentage of "Possible" I'd give it like a 5 out of 100.

Superior ability? In what, being an empathetic, limp-wristed little pushover bitch? Western European "men" would sooner surrender their food stores, their homes, their wives, and their children before being called "bigoted" or "racist." They also won't do shit to help their fellow whites should this happen. Watch as they basically shun them in favor of helping their beloved brown hordes.

It's overdue to erupt and the earthquakes aren't looking good.

It be good if it waited for a bit. I still need to assemble a sizable group of nationalists and enough supplies.

There's no such thing as an overdue volcano. Even looking at the most famous American Volcano there is (Yellowstone). The concept of cyclicity is unproven and even then, margins of supposed cycles usually have a margin of hundreds of thousands of years each way.
Even more regular volcanoes such as this one show a lack of real cyclicity.
The best they have is "Well every 50 years or so (Read hundreds of years) there can be an eruption. However, if you look at these dated deposits, you see that for every 50 year cycle we have about 5 that are non cyclical in nature"

few weeks, my brother got caught there at the end of a Europe trip and ran out of what money he had left waiting for the skies to clear.

I'm honeymooning in Iceland atm.

Wish me luck

ay lad the happening be near

thread theme

the only reason they didn't go full sweden is because muslims and niggers are scared of water.

bump.

rtyryrggggg4555ss