Why do I sit here at 5am watching this dead board's catalog as I repeatedly refresh the page?

Why do I sit here at 5am watching this dead board's catalog as I repeatedly refresh the page?

I do that too sometimes

iktf except its nearly 2 am here

for cp

lurking for cp wew lad

because you want my babies? i don't know man, don't ask me, i do the same

I didn't expect an answer, I just made the thread because I knew people like me would see it and respond and I wanted to give you guys something to do.

I like that picture. That picture is funny

Because bore?
I'm just killing time before starting another study session in 30 minutes.

kind of you, user. one day i'll do the same for you

Studying is for nerds lmao

btfo

can't afford to be neet

You die if you work.

You can also die from starving.

Better to starve as a man than eat as a slave.

Just become a modern day bandit and steal whatever food/money to buy food you need.

Stealing can kind of be fun, to be honest. It's easy, and you can do it pretty much everywhere. stealing phones, breaking into houses, selling all of the shit you stole from the house plus the phone can be pretty cool.

b-but it's easier working and then spending the day doing the fuck i want afterwards

the adrenaline is fucking insane but sucks shit when you get caught

I'm not talking about thievery, I mean banditry: Conquest. Take what is yours by force and kill all that stand in your way.

Yeah, no thanks. This is lefty bullshittery.

I fantasize about taking up residence in a national forest or BLM land and making incursions into populated areas to steal food, supplies, and cash(to buy food and supplies) from normalfags.

It has nothing to do with politics. It's the rules of nature.

Because we have destroyed our lives, all but suicided ourselves without taking that final fatal action.

Getting real sick of life.

Wow, we almost at sexts! 7333333 soon.

Is this like minutes a post without me? Less than 60 PPH?

Because you have no idea what cool shit is out there and are either too stupid to know how to surf the internet in order to find it, or too lazy to do so.

I'm here cause I tend to come here when I have drugs, but no company.

Why are we here, user?