Inflitrating the Refugee Resettlement program

Hi Holla Forums I've been trying to improve myself and recover from social isolation. So I decided look for volunteering. Unfortunately, 90% of volunteering is "gibs me dat" for subhumans and spreading degeneracy cause homo need help.

So I was thinking should I infiltrate these "community" organizations to find out where the invaders are being housed so we start organizing RWDS and will have enemy movements and locations ready to go on the "day of the rope"?

The down side is that I would actually be helping the invader filth. The plus is I think I can vastly improve our intelligence gather operation. I believe that many in the Trump campaign would volunteer for deportation squads and given that Trump will likely face massive opposition with the permanent government bureaucracy.

Not necessarily.

Saboteurs can do a lot of damage before they're discovered, if ever they are discovered.

Go double agent and subvert, use hidden cameras, etc etc.

this.

DO IT FAGGOT.

this please

sure thing. but make an actual thread when you have actual content.

I'm staying in social isolation. I hate having to interact with other people.

hey guys…i'm new here…how do you get karma? i dont see a like or dislike icon anywhere. thanks in advance.

You have to call everyone who disagrees with you or says anything negative about Trump a kike, shill, chaim, moishe, jew, etc. Make sure to sage a lot to indicate your disapproval and announce your filters and reports of their posts.

Great example user, you did it perfectly.

Obvious FBI thread, but infiltrating these programs has potential, violent means will be counter productive in the extreme but planting drugs on them and calling the cops, sneaking sterilization drugs into food donations, etc. will be very effective. Be creative, but don't be violent, and don't get detected. Alternately work your way up in these organizations and direct effort and resources to Boer refugees.

go to slash bee or leftycuck to bitch about it nigger.

Wow user thanks I never new we could win this WAR non-violently. Maybe we can even ask them nicely to leave us alone as well so we don't have to hurt them at all. Remember go-guys peace not war!!! ;^)

"S-so gu- uh, frien- uhh…fellow nazis! Greetings sig hail! Were gonna take up arms and form illegal nazi death cults right!

W-were gonna shoot them, r-right? Just sign up here with your real addresses fellow nazis! Right Wing Deaths Squadron!!"

Really getting tired of this set-up faggot nonsense. No Holla Forumsack ever wrote or will write like this.

Youre not incriminating us like this. Youre not putting words in our mouths and you arent convincing anyone.

Eat a fat dick and go count your shekels, alaphabet soup failfag.

Oh, and take your shitty thumbnail of a pic with you

You won't get within a mile of those programs without being vetted thoroughly.

Planting evidence and drugging people.

Yeah, that sounds great. What could possibly go wrong with that plan.

be sure to give the kids a thorough muh dicking while you are at it

Well ophere is a list of things you can do.
1 poison the food
2 kill them all
3 steal toilet paper
4 rape the women(lol jk, no womanto be found
5 rape the men
6 get yourself a lifelong supply of stationary
7 rek the vehikels
8 make friends
9 get raped and make a red pill story
10 volenteer at your local animal shelter instead
11 volenteer to help the elderly, they are often alone. Be good to our elders son.

Huh. Are those key states to win elections, with necessary amounts per?

I really don't want to burn their refugee centers down, that would be awfully heroic.

FBI, it was just a joke post :^)

Pretty simple and seems easy enough. Though I imagine some Ebola-chan would be fun to have around as well

Mudshits don't use TP, they wipe their shitty asses with their hands and water.

The only good way to do this would be to send them into the most crime riddled chimp or burrito ghetto exhibits

So either Detroit or Compton/LA

this shit needs to stop right now, you shouldnt be cooperating if you get inside

/thread

Do it OP. We believe in you.

carry a fucking pistol for protection from this filth they will bite the hand that feeds ffs

Waste their resources, cause them trouble and make yourself look like the poster child.

Why is my state getting so many when our governor said we didn't want the shitskins?

At least we're not cucked like Cali and Michigan.

As for the OP, I think it would be a good idea to try to sabotage these things. It would give you fucking NEETsocs something to do with your time.