Chills

Things about old shows that give you chills.
I never actually say As Told by Ginger. but for some reason I remember the opening song fondly. Reminds me of better times.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IYH4SIKAjPw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The thought of Ginger and her deformed, misshapen jaw wrapped around my dick.

Is an awesome series, you'll love it of you are empathic enough to put yourself in a situation.
Although yeah this
Was it so hard to put her mouth a little upper?

No. It wasn't.

Can't UNSEE
I want a full remastered edition with just their mouths correctly positioned.

What the hell were the character designers thinking?

It was during an experimental age. It was still really retarded though.

Can't fucking unsee
Shit that may've ruined the whole series for me.
Seriously nobody thought of that before?

I just downloaded that series (iTunes rip torrent) and it says some episodes to been released in 2009, and even 2016?

all I remember about the show is that her little brother was a decent character…
didn't he date an old lady who died?

All in one episode.
Every character is decent, and the shit characters do have motives explored in a non spoonfeeding way.
But fucking Varl Foutley was awesome.

yeah, I remember thinking that episode was pretty damn deep for a kids show.

It's Klasky-Csupo, they had that art style for nearly every show they did except Rugrats. Wild Thornberries had it the worst, in my opinion, since Eliza had huge buck teeth and the low mouth.

He gets a crush on an old lady who plays along with him until she dies, but she comes back as a ghost in the halloween episode.

Holy shit. I mean, I respect the art style, but she looks plain better this way.

Can you share the torrent please?

Rugrats and their early Simpsons certainly had shades of that "ugly cute" look, tho Rugrats definitely got more streamlined as time went on

Wow that looks infinitely better.

Here I found it on Kickasstorrents.
and is a copy from piratebay.
It took way too much to start since is only one seeder, two sometimes.
But it does move on, so don't give up on it and seed, and is top quality.
Season 3 is out of order a little so check wikipedia.

Season 1
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:84040817696e596c2354df266ff261d282b73f3f&dn=As%20Told%20by%20Ginger%2c%20Season%201%20(SD%20iTunes%20WEB-DL)

Season 2
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:8ff761069e21d8cd9cc9d19d0a6fefabc397fb51&dn=As%20Told%20by%20Ginger%2c%20Season%202%20(SD%20iTunes%20WEB-DL)

Season 3
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:44f12f0c0c64f6f7178c049877748824c97ef331&dn=As%20Told%20by%20Ginger%2c%20Season%203&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969

Question.
In my first qbittorrent download, my donwload speed went above my provider speed. and only that time, even with just one seed.
No download afterwards did that again, even with 300 seeds, always limited by provider speed.
It happened a second time, the first qbittorrent download in another PC.

Forgot the question.
Why and how did that happened? And how I do it again?

Messed up season 3 magnet, sorry.

This show wasn't amazing, in my opinion, but it was definitely one of the best things Klasky-Csupo ever did.

It's weird that they could go from a grounded show like this, to something like "All Grown Up" which fell for every single kind of shitty kids show cliche where they are really young but dealing with really stupid high schooler problems.

Yeah, the tween problems are taken to realistic extremes in which you can feel it is a big problem for the cast at least, or that they're actually hurt by them.
Like the first episode

And that's pretty much every episode.

Isn't that because the concept was intended for a one-off anniversary special?

Best episode, by the way.

I goddamn love Courtney.
Sad she appeared less and less.

Reminder that gingers nigger boyfriend CHEATED on her and then dumps her and blames her for the breakup
and then doesn't even visit her in the hospital when she got fucking appendicitis

Quite accurate.

She really was one of the better characters. They could've just made her a rich cunt like in every other show, but instead, they just made her naive.

And then they shoved them together at the end of the finale. That episode was good until that bit.

That actually made me cry of happiness for her.

Which one are you talking about?

Wicked game.
I was going to upload a Webm but is such a good itunes rip it must have some sort of copyright protection because not matter what I do it turns up like shit.

And they got back together, and have a kid. The finale movie was okay at best, but the ending is complete bullshit.

I would've completely supported CourtneyxGinger, not even pizzas pozzed, they were great together.

I'm pretty sure he was actually Hispanic/Spic/Latinx :^), but yes, you both summarized a coalburner's relationship, minus the beatings.

Is there a shittier quality video on Youtube you could rip for a webm?

Rumor has it they planned to have an episode where Courtney comes out as gay for Ginger, but that the Nick execs said hell no because they were afraid of the backlash.

I would of been okay with it as well, if it implied that Ginger liked chewing on carpets and that they can handle the subject carefully, and they can withstand the bantz around it. Then again, it was probably best it never happened and that Nick execs axed it because you'll probably never hear the end of it like Korrasami. I would also been okay if Ginger got together with her former crush or they gotten more screentime and such.

Nope, he's black. Kinda weird, since in the pilot Darren was depicted to be white.

Yes…It was confusing

They pretty much kicked her crush off the show after the first season, didn't they? I don't even remember him showing up again after that.

Yeah, he became a background character after season 1, and only spoke a few lines in season 1. After that, they stopped making him relevant, which was a bit disappointing since both Ginger and her crush had some chemistry and development in season 1.

I guess they wanted to push her with Darren, but I never really liked them as a couple. They were better off as friends.

I'm in the first highschool episode.
Why is Courtney getting it so badly.
Yeah she can be a snobby brat but sjw's way far from receiving that treatment fairly.

Sorry I have Sjw's in autocorrect.

I guess to show that high school kids are worse than middle schoolers?
She doesn't really show up much in that season, so don't feel too bad.

That makes me feel worse.
She's my favorite character.

Think of it this way- at least she isn't suffering the whole season.

The ending was depressing when you think about it
Courtney, one of the nicest people, ends up getting screwed over and forgotten
Ginger marries a man who cheated in her, except they aren't wearing rings so they probably got divorced
Ginger remains friends with that toxic bitch dodie
Sad ending

We can only hope Dodie mellowed out over the years and that Ginger's married to someone else.

Think that sad and depressing. Code lyoko strongly hinted main characters now suffer from PTSD after spending years fighting XANA. And aelita probably going to leave Jeremy for Odd. Jeremy spent his Junior high years bringing his first love to life. He probably going to have a hard time getting over this.

youtube.com/watch?v=IYH4SIKAjPw

In normal context, this commercial and the speech wouldn't mean much, but playing behind this specific song, is just…. dammmnnn.

Please don't do this to me, i never saw that show's ending because of how late it aired on my region. I wanted to go back and watch S4 and 5 but now i may not.

Please somebody tell me that this is a lie.

This is a lie.