Massively report this page this antifa page

In 2010, a devastating earthquake forced thousands of Haïtians to flee their home to go to the United-States, however those earthquake have now been over for at least 5 years, so naturally the American Government is saying "Ok, we saved your life, now it's time to go home!", so now they come illegally to Canada, because a Trudeau, Couillard and Coderre are such cucks that they are welcoming them in the Montreal olympic Stadium. So naturally the 🐸 aren't happy about it, and they organise a peaceful protest against illigal immigrations in the city of Quebec, but a bunch of anarcho social Justice Warrior advocating for a world without borders, sent by Jaggi Singh, came to cause trouble, saying they were protesting "against racism". Fortunately enough the police of Quebec city qualified this counter protest as illegal. So if you could massively report those pages for depicting criminal activities, that would piss of the antifa. I will provide a bunch of antifa related link that we can report, during the next few weeks.

m.facebook.com/bouffecontrelefascisme/

no thanks, i ain't no snitch pussy.

We'll see how you feel when Great-Britain gets invaded by a bunch of Western Sharal.

*Western Saharal

good luck with your self-balancing budget you faggot.

reported Holla Forums as alt right / pedo network

There are no illegal activities here!

let them decide

Kek you just reported yourself for using an alt right pedo site!

i don't do anything illegal and im not nazi

That only happens 300 times a day what do you think you'll accomplish when this is already a FBI honeypot?

He reported it to Europol, kek.

Let them decide!

WTF, has Holla Forums turned into Holla Forums? There's a pro-Trump banner from this bullshit "goldwater" site, and now this shit. Sorry, Trump's a dipshit.

go back to reddit you fucking moron

Shoo shoo reddipol goon

It's not even about liking trump or not anymore. It's about fighting domestic terror.

i dont use facebook so cant do

I feel your pain, leaf.
Page reported.

Thank you very much, stars.
If there's a cuck page you want me to report, I'll do it.

Don't 🐸 get to report the page!

Reported

Thanks feel free to put local antifa page.