Opperation Twitter Busters

I got this idea. We should collect images refering to Ghost Busters getting people banned for no good reason and start something like #TwitterBusters exposing how we aren't allowed to critize a movie without getting banned under the false name of racism yet Harambe has made countless of racist remarks to white people because Twitter is corrupt to advertise instead of allowing freedom of speech. With this we can possibly get people unbanned. I'd make a thread on 4chan instead but I'm banned there.

I know this isn't Holla Forums tier but I'd like to know if it's any good to get Twitter to stop banning free speech.

Twitter is only good for shitposting.

Users, tweets and trends are randomly censored.

I don't think you'll find anyone under the illusion it's a bastion of free speech, we know it isn't and leftists don't want it to be.

How pozzed is gab?

They censor it once it get's too much attention but if it grows big enough for people to see it won't be censored immediately.

Just like Harambe pbuh.

bump

Is the one with the picture of a hippo that says, "white folks!" a joke about how we're able to swim?

Breeding what ? I'm not reproducing with this nog.

Kek.

this nigger's career is over, she will kill herself soon

kek

kek

How did those wounds happen?

nigger sex

I'd prefer an actual answer. Was it an animal or a boat motor?

already told you

You're a fucking faggot. If you don't know, just say you don't know. If a nigger did it, then explain how they caused those wounds. You memeing faggots are getting out of control.

already told you

Do you know where you are?

Back to Reddit for you, buster. You've had enough for the day.

boat propeller.

I've seen similar injuries like that before.

I doubt even the most desperate slave master would want to pass along those genes of yours, Leslie…

You're giving yourself way too much fucking credit Harambe Jones.

Can't argue with that point.

Here is OC. Someone please post this thread on 4chan since they do most of the raids and have more people. I am banned there at the moment.

Fixed

Sorry now it's fixed.**

kill yourself

It worked countless times before. Couldn't hurt to spread some propaganda.

What's the point of this kind of meme ? It sure is hilarious, but this is classic 4chan shit that's not productive and also discredits whatever you guys now stand for.

It's about trying to get Milo and stuff unbanned from Twitter AND to try and stop the censoring of Twitter. It's worth a shot.

Milo doesn't need or want to get back to Twitter, which is dying. He's also a shill although he stands for good values at the present time.

A shill for us. I see. But spreading Harambe memes can't hurt lol.

true, it's a good way to spread more OC

He's a shill for corporate power and ultimately a useful idiot for immigration and feminism. He's by no means a shill for "us" since his ways are pretty straight-forward. He's not fooling SJWs, he's fooling the alt-right.
So while he's a good objective ally against certain movements, helping him should be done with caution especially when he's openly bringing discredit to "us".

"Wait a minute, was she a great big fat person?"

boat propeller
classic slicing pattern