Migrant lashing someone on a boat on national TV

So this just aired on public french national TV.

Notice anything? No?
What is that guy doing with his belt? Oh, right, he is lashing someone.
I can't wait for us to give him a lot of gibs so he doesn't have to do that anymore. He must have suffered some huge trauma to do something like this.

Do I need to tell you the """"journalist"""" didn't mention this and just said "poor things, we have to help them, JUST LOOK AT THE CHILDREN AND CRY ALREADY"? Of course not, you guessed it on your own.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-37216881
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_for_the_Mediterranean
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You can probably have the audio with it, and then replay the section pointing out with a red circle or something with a counter message of your own.
So you can show how the MSM is lying.

Polite sage, I don't know what much is there to say.

The important thing is that they're being rescued by an NGO or Coast Guard who then bring them all the way to Europe. They do not reach Europe on their own.

Case in point, just today Italy rescued 6.5 thousand dindus off the coast of Libya.

WHY? Why not pick them up and bring them back to Libya? Why bring them AAAAAAAALLLLLLL the way to Europe? Why even be in libyan coastal waters? Why does Matteo Renzi act all surprised when he was the scumbag who started the whole rescue operations?

Complete madness.

Seriously, all you have to do, is get a shitty trawler, cook up some molotovs and watch fire and water quench these maggots.

Why not sink their ship? You do this w/o mercy for a month and they'll stop invading.

Australia just sends em back, and the boat usually isn't seaworthy by the time it's taken back too. When Labour opened the borders to boats, 1,200 illegals died on their way to Australian shores. Liberal closed the borders again and now they barely even bother attempting nowadays.

They're just getting rid of the racist that snuck on their diverse boat

bbc.com/news/world-europe-37216881

At least two fairly big redpills to be had here.

1. The EU ships pick them up right off the libyan coast (the distance libya-sicily is about 500 kilometers so 20km is 1/25th of the trip).

2. The smugglers know this and don't even fully gas up the vessels anymore.

These darkest of fucking golliwogs aren't coming to Europe, surely?
They will not be let in, right?

Oh they are and I wonder if it is related to this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_for_the_Mediterranean

His wife is probably not being modest enough with the kuffar approaching. This probably frightened him, we might turn him away because of her. And he is clearly traumatized, because that's what western bombs do.
Literally nothing wrong with what he doing considering all that, are you saying his culture is violent or something?
That's just xenophobic and I urge you to not judge.

Someone is selling alotta nice new life jackets.

Trips for truth. That said he is doing a weak ass job of it.

Try a day.

This whole thing could have been nipped in the bud years ago.

Atleast he isn't raping yet lel

You could even avoid the bad PR by employing the Navy to bomb all the boats while they are docked. With aerial drones, it wouldn't even be that difficult to track where they're located.

For added fun, let special forces land and kill the smugglers.

Goddamnit why can't leftists see that their sandnigger waifus are trash when it's so OBVIOUS

Ok. How much would it cost to get a boat, have a device (weapon or something) built to sink it, and sail around all day looking for migrant boats?

Absolute bottom feeding trash. No one really wants these people in Europe, do they? (No one who doesn't make money off of it anyway). I bet lots of libruls are just too beta to say 'no' to these violent savages. They want to please them like the cucks they are.

So in other words, if Europeans stopped picking them up like truckers at a whore street, none of these dindus would even try anymore, and libtards would have their black gold nuggets safe and sound back home in Africa.

Correct.

What the EU and it's border agency Frontex are doing is nothing short of dereliction of duty and high treason.

Yes. Why would you risk paying a smuggler good money only to be turned back by a European ship and left empty-pocketed in Libya?

As it currently stands, the incentives are WAY too good in Europe - get paid money for doing absolutely nothing, no need to integrate or learn a new language, 'easy' women, lands where you will be treated like a conquering king and are more protected than it's own citizens…
Cut their incentives, make their paths here impossible and start repatriations.

You had doubts the "crisis" wasn't engineered? Next you are going to say the constant terrorism wasn't part of the plan either.

user, you're trying to approach this logically, like it's just your government being compassionate.

Son, you are under attack. I would think with you being woke enough to be on Holla Forums you'd know this. There's not supposed to be any rhyme or reason to it, people from 3rd world countries who do not share your values are being forced integrated into your culture to destroy it. It's not madness, you're under attack. Wake. TheFuck. Up.

Indeed, our genocide is upon us.
The only way out is though a righteous slaughter

refugees in Aus are just a meme, we get 250K legal immigrants every year

You might think so at first glance, but some of those are fake life jackets, and they don't float at all.

Yeah I know, but they're legal. That doesn't make it right, but I'd rather not have 250K legal immigrants PLUS 50,000 welfare dependant 'refugees' every year.

It's the nature of subversion that the useful idiots are blind to reality, and by the time they awaken to it (because it's no longer possible to ignore), it's far too late.

Automatic Submarine Sinking Drones:

Imagine planting Submarine automatic drones, that cruise around in the waters, find these boats, and drill holes in them from below the surface.

Fuck, even that number sounds inflated. How stringent are the immigration requirements? Do the people in charge regularly bend or even break the law to let in more immigrants they they should/ordinarily would.

Is there some sort of fee for the process. If so, that means there's a paper trail. You should get someone to dig into the numbers, who knows what kind of interesting tidbits you might turn up.

That video made me laugh. It will never happen. Europeans, like Americans, will never unite, rise up and fight back. It will never happen. Even the keyboard warriors on pol aren't ever going to do shit in the real world. Why? Because millenials are fucking pussies. Bottom line. You all have it too easy, you have your video games and smart phones and movies and music….grocery stores lined with food. Only when that comfort is threatened and eventually taken away will millennials even begin to get restless, but by then it will be too late. Honestly, I don't even think the youth of today will even do anything when they shit hits the fan.

Says the faggot who sat by and let all this shit happen.

Kill yourself tbh.

no he was just getting a spider off someone ;)

Where is
BASED POSEIDON
when you need him?

this is why we can't have nice things.

you must be living under a rock.
if anything it's deflated.

There's not a set rule where only X amount of people are allowed into Australia. Work visas, student visas, holiday visas, partner/family visas - there's many ways to legally enter.

There should be a limit to yearly immigration (and from which countries they're coming - and originally - from), a reform of the current visa scheme and a reform of who can purchase property and business in Australia. They won't do this though, as it would actually be in the benefit of Australians.

the italian left is cutting mad profits from the human trash coming in… it is known.