I hope you're watching the new Rick and Morty with me in 20 minutes

I hope you're watching the new Rick and Morty with me in 20 minutes.

Other urls found in this thread:

stream2watch.cc/streaming-television/united-states/cartoon-network-live-stream
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't have TV

stream2watch.cc/streaming-television/united-states/cartoon-network-live-stream
click on stream 2

my reputation is very important

i didn't really mean to tripfag in this thread, but i forgot i even had it on. although we have flags and IDs anyway, so who cares

How old are you, OP?

thanks, I'll just steal it later

Fuck off Dan Harmon, your show is shit.

Clearly you're an expert on quality content.

WHY the fuck is this show so popular?

i am

Not based on available evidence.

Thanks for noticing.

it's something to look at while im masturbating

you wouldn't know even if i shoved the evidence up your ass

Oh, ouch, my that's clever. I guess you told me. I redact my previous comment. Clearly you're the most original motherfucker on any chan.
(((SARCASM)))
Since you clearly need things spelled out for you.

that really hurt my feelings

Easily the best episode this season, perhaps the entire series. While this episode's mood combined humor with black comedy in such a masterful way that I have seen few others achieve, it also gave every major character of the series development. Rick and Jerry reached a breakthrough, Beth and Summer showed some nice chemistry, and I especially liked what Morty did by the end of the episode (if you ever had a sister you could easily relate to him). Plus, some of the best animation we have seen all series, especially the worm hole sequence.

On a meta note, anyone else noticed that this new season with half female writers has seen the even episodes this season dip in quality? Food for thought. At this rate, the next episode will be average and the following will be awesomesauce.

Top milkdude!

dfgasdf

is there a vola where people post episodes?

RICK AND MORTY IS BRIANLESS CHILDISH DRIBBLE AIMED AT MORONS

ill take shitty show for 1000!

but y u mad tho

Hi I'm 13 and I just started watching Rick and Morty and I can tell you for a fact it's my favorite show!!. Lik the one time Ricky said said there's probably like no good !!!! i was agreeing so much I'am smarter then you're average fidget spinner teen at middle school to even though I have one. I may be young but I'm smarter then every theist on earth basically the show is also really deep when they said like no one was born for a reason I was so blown away as they must have big balls to say that on tv so I told my friends on minecraft and they agree too. LOL once when my mom took me to McDonald's I asked for the Mulan dipping sauce and the dumb bitch didn't even get the reference XD One time in class i evan shouted "I'm PICKLE RIIIICK!" and Mrs.Janice told me to go outside i fucking hate that cunt school is for dumb ppl just like what Rick said, i m too smart for such imbicells. But yeah I love Rick and Morty and I'm actually smart enough to get it to.

Sorry Dan I'm pretty busy, I'll watch it later

checked

rick and morty has been shit since season 1. fuck off reddit

This is some next level shitposting