Israel pushing into West Bank, ignoring pleas from U.S., U.N., EU, Russia

web.archive.org/web/20160830125154/http://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2016/08/29/Israel-pushing-into-West-Bank-with-settlements-demolitions-ignoring-pleas-from-US-UN-EU-Russia/5151472499034/

Wew
Looks likes Kikes are on the move again, and this time they don't care if the Goyim know or not.

upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2016/08/29/Israel-pushing-into-West-Bank-with-settlements-demolitions-ignoring-pleas-from-US-UN-EU-Russia/5151472499034/

Netanyahu plans on using Israel's expanded territories as bargaining chips when he's forced into a position to negotiate.

That’s your problem. Never plead with anybody. If the whole world is seemingly in agreement and unified against them then it is time to roll in and take their nukes. Then leave them be with all their friends in the desert.

So when Israelis take Palestinian homeland and use it as a bargaining chip for negotiation that's okay, but when Palestinians take Israeli citizens and use them as bargaining chips for negotiation, then the (((media))) decides to call it "hostage-taking" and "terrorism" for some reason. Fuck this gay earth.

They must be deeply concerned. Any other country would get sanctioned and proclaimed to be a rogue state.

I hope WW3 starts soon so Russia can nuke them to ashes once and for all.

Israel will use them before ever handing them over or dismantling them.

And they get away with it because "muh holohoax, muh greatest ally".

Only if their army disobeys the ruling kike oligarchs.

this is their advantage. world leaders know the samson option is real. zionists like pamela geller have called for it's use against non-aggressors should the kike homeland ever be threatened with destruction.

Their territory is not large enough (if you don't count US), their nukes could be neutralized.

Oh fucking PLEASE.
Those nukes are pointed at the cities and capitals anyway. Pits of degeneracy. No loss will be had. But the Holohoax will become real if they do that.

they can get 500kt-1Mt in the jericho II & III latest missiles which have ranges from 5-7.8km depending on warhead.

This.

Who gives a shit? Fuck Palestinians and kikes equally. Both Semenov shit that needs exterminated.

jews and muslims can fuck themselves all day long, I fail to give a shit as long as I don't need to participate

Semetic*

This stuff is important just show how evil kikes are.

I hope you're not asking me to give a fuck about the sandniggers they're displacing. This is useful for leftist vs. kike d&c purposes, though.

hmm, I guess that makes sense, but normies could sympathize [[[inbred child fuckers]]] for this

Of COURSE they don't care. When has a plea ever stopped them and they won't actually be stopped by force. They believe they can do as they please because they can.

Though what I believe this is, is just the equivalent of frantic paper shredding when the cops are at your door. For all the money they're throwing into controlling the leader of the free world Trump is way closer on less effort. He's only just now doing TV and and he's not paying proper tribute even if he says he thinks Israel is super neat he's not actually marching down to the middle east and putting on the little hat.