Obama has allowed BLM, black power agenda to fundamentally transform American schools

bizpacreview.com/2016/08/29/obama-allowed-blm-black-power-agenda-fundamentally-transform-american-schools-proof-384118

archive.is/PWvUH

According to one teacher from New York, who was compelled to expose the blatant liberal brainwashing being imposed on teachers and students alike, “Our schools are no longer part of the solution, but have become part of the problem. They are indoctrinating our children to hate and distrust not only police officers, but America itself.”

As some extra bonuses

i.sli.mg/bPco1m.jpg

archive.is/ho1ta

Thanks Obama

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KoNOQ7LMR8c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What do you think will happen to King Congo after Trump takes the reins of the place? Will he actually try him for high treason and send his nigger ass to the frying chair?

They are just going to rig the machines so Hilldabeast will win.

And then civil war happens and Cunton loses massively because she has no actual support from anyone with guns and then Trump gets installed as Emperor for life, we have been over this.
So will Obongo get fried after that?

There will be no civil war if Clinton gets elected. People are still too comfy and lazy for that. Shit has to get real bad for it to happen.

Obongo will go for a spot at NATO/UN

They won't be direct, they will take you by surprise and send you to the gulag.

We already had riots, and people still claim that it's "a justified peaceful protest".

Todays riots are nothing. Niggers chimp out and riot just about anything. It will get interesting once Latino's and white people start rioting

Gonna need some big fuckign gulags then to imprison the majority of the country, and a whole lot of agents to disappear millions without any shot ringing out
won't happen, this and the next year are the years of utter chaos

No they don't. It has accomplished nothing except make people more racist than ever.

It's been like this for a while now.

It's exactly why millennials are so fucked up and full of SJW faggots.

honestly I don't think there will be a civil war with clinton, maybe if she does a gun grab but we all know they are going to go for the ammo first. I hope trump wins though, she is going to start ww3

holy fuck

not nearly bad enough to spark a civil war

And Trump is probably going to put millions into scientific exit polling

call when you are worse than Venezuela, then the civil war might start

This delusion that everyone is going to help you and join the white nationalist fight needs to end

HOLY FUCK i have seen something like this in a movie in high school

this film is poorly written mind control tier shit
its designed to internalize thought control in the average normie

White people don't riot. We take over.

That's spooky as hell.

The time of the Turner Diaries is coming, it seems. Read it, burgers.

Bump

this is fucking hilarious, i thought the german movie was original, turns out it's just based on old shitty propaganda

OPs video is gone, any other links/mega?

No, no, no.

White America has allowed it. They won't physically fight, so anything done to them is fair game.

that's the only reason I decided to watch

Disregard that video, this one has better audio.

Lynching needs to come back. Whites cuck themselves, giving niggers everything on a silver platter and they still say there is institutional racism. Hang them all.

The solution for America's 'racism' is to get rid of blacks.

the entertaining timelord larping fags' idea about there being a leak exposing the rigged election is plausible

Segregation worked because it is natural.

It's a shame that today's society is too weak to admit it.

How is this Obama's fault? He bailed out Wall Street and jumpstarted shale exploration.

If you need a scapegoat blame George Soros for donating $50-$100 million to Black Lives Matter.

Russia and Hungary want to arrest Soros. Obama actively works with Soros. Do you really think Soros is this successful on his own? He is most likely a vector for CIA money, to put a face to international campaigns of influence. If the plan fails people will blame Soros and not the system that supported and funded "his" projects. You will not solve this problem with just the one rope, nor one days worth of rope. Sadly, we will need to put Robespierre to shame.

Obama directly supports this divisive stance for the same reason he has shit-canned so many senior Military officers. There was/is a danger that the country could ouster the leftist/globalist government in a coup. The senior military command was made up of mostly conservative white men because, they were the best for the job. They were also the most likely to support a coup against globalists. So Obama thinned their numbers with appointments of: women, non-whites, and co-globalists. Every successive year, the military has become less likely to support a populist uprising because, it's own internal structure is at odds of what to support/defend. The next step has always been to prepare the next generations for this "Brave New World" scheme. The best way to do this is to, divide and conquer. The more divided society is the less likely that anyone can stop (((them))). White Americans are currently the greatest threat to the agenda; so they are leveraging the masses of low IQ gibs to counter us.

Video removed

CULTURAL MARXISM

I agree. In addition, because she is white, people will be less cognizant of her blatantly anti-white policy than they were under Obama and will probably as a result push back less hard. Because she's even more establishment than usual Dem presidential nominees, they'll feel more complacent with her in the driver's seat because they will feel as if she's not a radical departure from the "leadership" we've had since George H.W. Bush. Even if what she pushes is radically anti-civilization, she represents political continuity so unless she DRASTICALLY oversteps her bounds (and to be fair, Hillary is pretty much autistic, so there is a possibility), there will not be any form of armed resistance if she wins. Not even five survivalists holding up innawoods. There will be fucking nothing.

Thank you.

I can’t help but feel sorry for the students. They may as well be child soldiers held up in a Jungle somewhere being taught passages from the manifesto in between rifle training and systemic beatings. The end result will be much the same, bar the rare few who manage to deprogram themselves these students will grow up to be utterly dysfunctional adults. As no doubt intended.

This is how I know I am right and the echoic progressive hard left is evil incarnate. My first thoughts are with the wasted future of children who within their own personal capacities could grow up to be functional people who contribute towards the success of their own race.

The founders of this institution aren’t Africans for what it’s worth. America as with much of the west has allowed Muslim and Judaic etc. faith schools to abuse children on OUR clay for decades and that is bad enough but this is almost worse somehow.

Won’t somebody think of the children?

Holy fuck they're retarded. This is why you don't even let well-dressed niggers or cucks educate kids.

fuck Holla Forums niggers and kikes

youtube.com/watch?v=KoNOQ7LMR8c

ban me, mod!

thanks.. now i'm so fucking triggered

This sounds like some riled up uppity wanna be smart nigs and bitches.. hell the one nigger couldn't even say "are" was constantly saying "is"

tbh this was all outlined a century ago in protocols of zion

if you haven't read it, you need to. it's the jews playbook.