What's the point of wasting an entire day raising something that can never accomplish even the slightest bit of...

What's the point of wasting an entire day raising something that can never accomplish even the slightest bit of independence?

First shot of her full appearance and I thought it was that fag Ricky Berwick

I'm sure your parents ask themselves the same thing every day

thanks

There's no point. People are just stupid, thats it.

It's not retarded. It's just Jewish. Don't be antisemitic.

Kill it with a shotgun round to the head

You know, I agree with your sentiment, but there's definitely something there. I've had this conversation a lot recently; my girlfriend's summer job has been taking care of a retarded kid. The kid's got a mitochondrial disorder that slows brain development. He's 15 years old but is about as capable as a 3 year old; his symptoms are similar to a non-verbal autist.

the kid's actually making good progress, he's having abnormal sleeping patterns which might mean that his brain development is making the "jump" that normal toddlers do. Still, best case scenario is that he is able to get a minimum wage job to help pay for some of the full-time care and support he'll require for the rest of his life. luckily both of his parents are doctors, so financial constraints aren't such an issue. Point being, he'll never be a meaningfull contributor to society, and best case scenario he'll be a burden.

So my girlfriend and I have had this talk: why are they trying to improve his life, help him develop, spend every spare moment they have taking care of him? I mean, legally they can't take him out back and put him out of his misery, but surely they could throw him into some care home and act like he never existed… carry on with their lives, if you will.

Clearly it's tough and the decision to do this is more emotional than logical. There's the concept of love that of course comes into play, but there's more to it; we have an inherent, unbreakable instinct to care for your child no matter the circumstances. Consider why it is so important to a family to have their fallen soldier children returned from combat, even when they're dead there is still a drive to ensure the children are taken care of.

This still doesn't explain why, though. Why do we have this instinct? Well it must have been an evolutionary advantage. If we indiscriminately take care of our own, we stand as a unified front against predators or other potential threats. It may not be logical, and it can even negatively impact us such as in the case of heavily handicapped people, but we can't abandon this instict because in the big picture it allows us as a species to prevail.

I'm not saying I can relate, I am not a caring person, but I can understand why it's valuable. Not in this application, but in the grand scheme of things.

video embedded is the retarded kid's favourite video

he's their little toy and status symbol of virtue signalling, especially for the woman
get out

You might have a point if they were run of the mill white graphic designer/self employed Etsy merchants, but they're 30-years away from designated shitting street indians; they don't do the self-depreciation status symbol thing (I'm better than you because I'm worse off than you) that sjwcucks do.

fuck right off, you're not a meme

It's like having a pet sloth.

god i hate to sound cold. but your right whats the point. You spend your entire day for 30 years raising this person that will never be make any contribution to society friends, family or even herself. Nature deals situations like this more humanely than humans. it lets it die off before it gets old enough to understand its suffering. It would hinder the survival of the rest of the family if aloud to live. Even in this situation it will do the same. If there is a flood or wild fire in the area, this thing will keep the mother from escaping safely in a timely manor. Her mothers stupidity will allow both to die rather than save her self. If i had a child like that, i would put it down. Not because i am weak or too scared to take care of it, because i am smart and will not waste the precious life i have with false hope that it will live beyond my death, prosper and continue the family.

she probably would make a rather fun fuck toy.

People wouldn't want to have a kid with special needs (look up iceland and down syndrome), but once they have a kid they can't imagine life without them. There's already years of emotional attachment and memories that they have.
I think you're imagining it from the perspective of "this kid should never exist" since you're watching as an observer. Nevertheless, it's different to remove something that already exists compared to something not existing at all. One is loss, while the other is a different reality.

I work at a local school for mentally disabled kids. There are a couple hot girls that are fun to molest. The wheelchair bound one is the best. You can pull her diaper to the side and stick your dick right in her pussy. She will laugh and fart as you pound it. Its a real wet and sloppy pussy too.
Also it's fun to make the boys suck each other off. They giggle and goof off but overall enjoy playing with cum
I love retards!

hurts to see him moving slowly like a water plant while she talks about shit
must hurt to be her
hope that'll never happen to me

this post

You really telling me you do not understand materialistic/modern morality?

Sure. Materialist anti-realism regarding ethics only work under the guise of humanism whilst ironically reducing its citizens to beasts. No way they would let it die, it's an obvious emotional death trap for irrationals to latch on to. Would be indefensible from a purely calculating perspective. What the genuinely moral action would be is another, and quite tough question.

wew

Used to vlunteer as a retard assistant in my teens. You are correct

There are some very GOOD looking girls that are sadly brain damaged. There was this 13yo with big ass C/D tits. She would wear a sweater everyday because she got cold easily but I giess her mom would put on a loose shirt for her underneath in case it got hot. And she never wore a bra. I guess because her mom found it too difficult to put on her. Anyway, she was in a wheelchair and needed assistance going to the bathroom. I was instructed to never go with her (since male) and call one of the female instructors when she needed to go. Lets just say I had a few lucky occassions where I was all by myself with these kids and took her to the bathroom myself and felt her tits up quite a bit…

Then there was another qt. She was a spastic and wore diapers. 10yo I think. She would drool and couldnt speak. Everytime I helped her go anywhere Id stick my hand in her pajama bottoms and feel the front of her diaper. Id also pick her ass. Like realy get my knuckes and fingers digging in her butt

Had a big girl that hugged you no matter what. When i was alone Id squeeze onto her ass so hard and shed giggle and hug me back.

Retards are quite sexual and a lot can be very attractive. Most of their faces are horrible to look at and you wouldnt want to kiss them but if you had one in your care it is quite easy to use them as a sexual outlet

I don't see the point in dumping all the resources we do into people who will never be able to appreciate it. Put the resources towards helping people who are capable of something other than shitting themselves. (disabled/homeless)

You will hinder the survival of the English language if allowed to live.

Hmmmmmm

homeless and disabled should be killed too, hobos are in general crap people who failed throughout their whole life due to bad choices+messed genetics, and disable are useless in general.

Because euthanasia is not legal. Plus gov assistance/

alowed

Lycurgas the lawgiver did nothing wrong

Update: she died

How do you even find places like this. Where's the hole we need to patch.

Because the mercy killing is illegal, so some people just put their defective child in the government home. I know it's inhumane to not to put them down to end the sufferings, but if they did that then they would be sentenced to prison life hence the reason that the abortion is legal in some countries.

One of the first thing Hitler and his crew did when they got some power was to get rid of all the retards living in government care facilities.

They used them to beta-test the concentration camp techniques they used on the jews later on.

I don't know, ask Dysnomia's mom.

same as with pets

Compassion taken to the extreme is not virtuous. Virtue finds and chooses the mean.
Some of us are simply made for destruction. Shall the clay turn to the potter and ask "Why was I made this way?"?

bree is like a dog to her or a cat

Holla Forums in a nuttshell

see, they are doing keeping it for laughs instead of affection. thats what id do, until i got bored.

you know, in india they call these things gods

but did they fug them?

lol

Idk why people raise women either, OP.

Post more about gushing retard pussies.

Dogs can do more than that thing.

i know it and u know it, but cunts have those pesky "emotions" and "instincts"

Strong instinct or welfare. If the mercy killing is legal then there would be less retards. The government is in the way.

greentext it you retard

ok i'm the retard

How do we legal the mercy kill?

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
What is a negative mutation now can become a positive one very rapidly. Best known example is a mutation called S-shaped anemia disease. It cause your red blood cells to be shaped like an S and consequently that makes their job of transmitting oxygen way harder. These people tire easily and are out of air. That said the S-shaped mutation also makes them completely immune to malaria which kills millions of people every year. End product is these people become the norm in malaria infested places. This is a good argument for not killing people if we have the resources to manage it. It's a cost/win analysis.

yes I can

I bring life and death!

Going to be totally honest. My mom's best friend has a twin sister. My mom's friend is 35. Her twin sister is 35. Thing is her sister came out with problems and disabilities. So the friend is just a regular normal human being. The twin sister is 35 with the mental capacity of an infant and needs to be taken care of like an infant. She will never get better. Their older brother is a homeless,jobless bum that stays with in his mother's house and uses the excuse that the twin sister needs to be taken care of so that is his reasoning for never finding a job and staying home to take care of her.

The sister has to wake up super early in the morning to bathe and clean and dress and feed the sister before she goes to work. Then at night she has to do the same thing.

Both siblings will always have this human burden with them until each of them dies first or the burden dies first. In all 100% honesty if I had to fucking take care of an adult sized female for the rest of my life - you BEST believe I'm getting something in return. She may be my sister but I'm finger-fucking her and ejaculating on her stomach at least weekly. Minimum I get to feel her tits whenever I feel like it. She has the mindset and actions of a baby. She literally can't do anything herself. She won't even fucking remember what I did to her or that I'm her fucking brother

That's easy for you, Ausfag. Just let em play unsupervised in the yard for half an hour and they'll be bit by 7 of the 10 deadliest spiders on earth

Don't worry OP it died earlier this year.

Stephen Hawking isn't independent, but he's still a brilliant scientist that continues to have ideas and make a difference in the world.

I would say if someone has hardly any brain function, that can't form together a coherent thought and think about the world around them, than they're missing on what makes a human life worth living.

Come on dude, sloths are smarter than that.

Throw deformed babby off a cliff.

He's a retard that people say is smart for a joke

A million people like this are sti>>7303835

If they had a room with madonna,george soros and the queen of england along with this girl i would choose the girl.

consider suicide, not a meme you fucking deserve to be killed or kill yourself. if you have any doubts just do it.

Stephen Hawking wasn't always the way he is now though. The same can't be said about the girl in OP's vid.