Are you a homo?

Are you a homo?

i want to eat out her sugary cunny and pour a litter of semen down her candy throat

It's voiced by Sarah Silverman for fucks sake, but if she wasn't maybe. I forget though, was her character supposed to be a kid or an adult?

Does it matter in the world of video games?

when kids look at these characters they don't see fucking sarah jewman or whoever the fuck voices her, or who drew her, or who animated her. they see vanellope von schweetz, and so should you otherwise how are you going to get erections to cartoons if everytime you look at them you see the artist, VA, animator, and jew director?

HERE WE GO!

Listen man, you're going to tell me you've never heard a voice that was a boner-killer?

I'd fuck it

that's because you're looking at the VA and not the character

Looks hot to me

Get out of Holla Forums Sarah.

Silverman is attractive, but her personality drives her score into the negatives.

what's her personality like?

Dumb obnoxious cunt.

dont really give a shit. she just happens to lend her voice to the sweet adorable character that i actually want to fuck.

now there's your problem

Homo Sapiens, which means "Wise Guy" in Latin.

What kind of thing pretending to be a little girl are you?

My granpa was poisoned by gramma for that.
One of my uncles, too. Ant poison in his sweet tea.

as soon as she shits out one baby i'd put another one in, she's such a cute little girl

Well when your uncle bought aunt poison it was clearly either him or her

Do you have anything else to do than make undercover smut threads?

what is real
do we make our own reality

Yes WE can make horrible puns.

Have a booby prize.

but she's as flat as a board

I love Maximilo's art.

he's a modern loli god

I hate his fat, shitskin, pubic hair plague self-inserts. But other than that, he's one of the few who does good PPG art

protip: thats how normal average males look second pro tip: his non-ppg art is how real little girls look, that's what i like the most about his art, it doesn't go full anime, it tries to have realistic proportions at least

Nice projection.
>second pro tip: his non-ppg art is how real little girls look, that's what i like the most about his art, it doesn't go full anime, it tries to have realistic proportions at least
I agree. I'm just noting that his on model smut is top tier compared to others.

…if they're a skinny fat faggot sure but if you atleast exercise for 45 minutes a day and not be a retard nutritionally you won't.

The most disgusting part of this is her bush.

It's a free country.
I can be a hobo if I want.

really tho, thats been the case since the 3rd movie.

I remember seeing some post before that explained it well.

Here

The book didnt get me sex, the dumb whore that thinks shes a witch and loves to suck dick got me sex. Then i told her to get her shit together and never heard from her dumb ass again. Typical of readers of such literature.

only when in the company of fucking amateurs.

I am fortunate enough to know the company of many competent professionals, and not one of them goes around collecting scrap metal to use, because they actually know what they're doing.

But, if you enjoy playing mystery metal roulette, getting shit heat-treatment that is suboptimal, having your blades fail because you got some springs out of a truck that's been down 1/4 of a million miles of logging roads hauling trees and they were riddled with microfractures, or any shit like that, be my guest.

This is an user board, so I'm happy to say you wont come running to me whining like a fucking muppet when you finally realise I was right.

Hey, I have somewhere to drop these after all.

Have some Vanellopes I doodles a few days ago.

Well, uh, technically, uh, nah

I am in awe.

Ralph meets Vanellope (Japanese) - Wreck-It Ralph

Wreck-It Ralph - Ralph Meets Vanellope - Hebrew (Subs+Translation)

Vanellope, my cock gets erect everytime i see you. So no. I'm attracted to girls.

You must be into guys who like abuse, Vanny.

She's a weird chipmunk-looking glitch thing from a fictional game in a fictional universe. She's removed twice from reality.

Who's the artist?

I never noticed she was shaped like that, but now that I look at pictures of her in tight clothes… That's not photoshopped. That's got to be what her body looks like.
How does it look like that? How can a girl be that wide with no waist while not being overweight? She's built like a man. It's like Lena Dunham, but at least Lena's that ugly because she's fat. Sarah's just got a horrible body.

Embed related.

I bet these little creatures pee lemonade.

i like her a lot more when she isn't slutting up.

tbh, Maximilo draws the best vanellope.

I want to bully Taffyta forever.

Why no Sugar Rush racing game for the Wii U?