What is Germany up to? Germany to force women to name biological father of 'cuckoo children'

archive.is/ZXVdj

Why is German doing this? I see really only two options:

(A) they are building a database of pure Germans in order to save these people when shit start collapsing

or, more likely,

(B) they're making a database of pure Germans in order to genocide them

Thoughts, Holla Forums? The Jews have some fucked up shit in store for the Germans. Why do these fucking kikes hate them so much

Keep in mind this bill was written by (((Heiko Maas)))

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assyria_and_Germany_in_Anglo-Israelism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I heard somewhere that only German's can have German names? Foreigners and immigrants cannot take them.

So I guess the (((German Government))) needs a list of names of fertile, healthly German men.

I'm sure the (((authorities))) can be trusted and if these fertile German men have nothing to hide, then nothing to worry about.

PRAISE KEK

They may be making statistics of mix breeding rate, to know how many more they need to import or if they have enough to pollute the genetics.

You know this might sound a bit far-fetched but those kikes might be actually trying to hijack the right-wing wave with the upcoming financial crisis and perhaps spark even more conflicts to reduce the population of non-western countries. They will present us a "solution" and the mindless mass will just go along with it. Keep in mind also that AfD and probably also some other right-wing movements have Jewish infiltrators. I honestly suggest every single European get a full list of traitors in their country and in case shit hits the fan just get rid of the parasites before they can pull any moves.

You are right. Not acknowledging that our enemies certainly are planning much further than we could ever hope to would be unwise.

maybe it's just a little followup legislation to see how the racemixing project is turning out.

They have to be aware of the slow rise of racism.
Just remember that one of the protocols was to start a war between the races.

Or maybe they're just being not retarded for once like France is?

Let's not kid ourselves. Whatever Heiko Mass is up to, he does not have the best interests of the Germans at heart.

Heiko Maas sounds like "Heikko Mies" which would mean "Weak Man" in Fingolian.

Department and agencies love to collect data and compile statistics to find "problems" that they need to solve to justify their existance. I think it's more likely that this is just a symptom of big government's obsession with big data than a grand conspiracy, but as has pointed out, Heiko Maas is known for his subversive policies.

Maas is usually completely in line with the feminist narrative. This seems to be a tactical decision to garner support from the males he otherwise fucks over.

Possibly trying to curb what could end up as inbreeding in the future I guess. Some illegitimate half brothers/sisters could end up attending the same schools and have relations when older perhaps.

Just a guess anyway.

Yeah, no. That's bullshit.

take your meds lad

How is this a bad thing? According to the article Husbands who suspected they aren't the real father didn't have much of a chance to find out the truth.

im guessing organ donations/harvesting?

That's pretty fucked.

The guy in OP's pic also looks like someone who's get cucked.

Maybe he got worried about his own "kids".

I think that they might be making a minor law to try to placate the MRA contingent of the Alt-Right without actually doing anything of substance to change anything.

Yeah, german goverment has been trying stuff like that recently because they feel the heat.

Like Chancellor Merkel recently meekly suggested that german turkroaches should probably not cheer for the turkish nation and instead be loyal to the nation they live in.

Fell flat on her face of course because the right doesn't buy it and the left immediately got triggered from that suggestion.

Is anyone willing to admit that the Turks are a fifth column yet?

Could it have something to do with welfare? I read the invaders have already started to bankrupt many regions a good six months ago so maybe getting slags off the dole and sending poppa bear a bill is the goal.

Someone needs to cut that fuckers throat. We should trick shitskins into doing something like that.

wtf

"we will lead every revolution against us"

In Switzerland there is a law preventing men from demanding a paternity test. You just have to assume you didn't get cucked, because there is no way of finding out for sure unless she explicitly allows you.

I think France had/has something similar. Fathers aren't allowed to check the paternity of their child, fucked if I know the reasoning for it.

With sand niggers, I don't think you can count the number of columns Germany has.

It isn't far-fetched at all. That's exactly what they've wanted all along. It's why the (((((((((alt-right))))))))) and Holla Forums keep screaming about "beating ISIS" and so on. They want what's left of the flower of European youth to pointlessly extinguish itself fighting against mudshits and other useless targets.

The deeply frustrating part is that I don't see how we can possibly prevent it because people are far too emotional and prone to emotional manipulation.

The reason present is "social cohesion".

Basically, allowing men to find out if their women have been faithful would destroy "social cohesion" in France, which is why it's illegal for men to DNA test their children.

I don't think the jews have forgiven the germans of the holocaust yet. They won't rest until germany is completely destroyed.

The goal of this legislation is to force men to pay child support and to stop the abuse of the Unterhaltsvorschuss (child support gets payed by the state for 7 years if the father is "unknown") and BAfĂ–G (A loan for Education (that only needs to be payed back in half or not at all, if you are 4? or 7? years unemployed after your educational Program) that gets determined by the income of the parents)

t. German

So the state abandons females to spend more money of shitskins. I kind of like this development, as this line of thinking will eventually unite men and women in traditional families, if they bring it far enough. Although it might be too late at that point, so they should make lots of similar laws in quick succession.

Very optmistic…

The only way to solve the problem is for real nationalists to seize control themselves.

Heiko is a manlet. That law is in his own interest and driven by his fears.

It's not all bad though isn't it. A cheating whore should tell who the father of her bastard is instead of forcing some random dude to pay for it.

The NWO-types like to keep track of bloodlines. It's the Red-Cross was originally formed - to keep track of who is descended from whom.

huh

kuckuck = cuckoo
kinder = children

mandela effect in full force.

Because the Jews believe that Germans are the secret descendants of the Canaanites. No joke.

Johann Andreas Eisenmenger talked about it in his book "Entdecktes Judenthum" back in 1700.
They think that all Germans are the descendents of King Agag of Amalek, through the Persian vizier Haman.
It's a completely retarded belief, on the same tier as British Israelism, that posits that this Middle Eastern, pagan people somehow ended up as white Christians in central Europe, but they seriously believe this stuff.
The Jewish rabbi (((Yosef Chaim Sonnenfeld))) refused to meet the Kaiser in 1898 because of this theory.

They GENUINELY believe that by wiping out the kingly bloodline, by killing all the men and raping all the women, they are doing their G-d's work.
It's only in the 20th century that they have had the opportunity to have other nations carry out their bidding and become powerful enough to act on this "duty" of theirs.

It was NEVER about the holocaust. They hated and sought to destroy the German people long before the holohoax, and they will hate them eternally after, no matter how much reparations and free military hardware they throw at them.

heh

This is fucked.

That's what the book "Germany must perish!" was all about, right?

And the Hebrew word for Germany used to be Ashkenaz, from the biblical guy Ashkenaz, one of the grandsons of Noah, who is supposedly the ancestor of all Germans.

Yep. They will try and get other nations to try and carry out the genocide by claiming false reasons like eliminating the "warmonger gene", but this nig-tier belief is what it all ultimately comes back to.
Even on Holla Forums you can see them shill for it, when they try to convince you that Germans are the "destroyers of Europe".

This.

Backed by research, and tested for truth.

This.

Sometimes I wonder if there is some truth to the accusation. The Teutonic Knights were founded in Acre, maybe they brought back some hidden ancient Canaanite lineage when they returned.

What do you think, does ol' Kaiser Bill look Palestinian to you?

The development of German character, loving freedom, truth, and righteousness even at the cost of conflict, predates the Teutonic Knights by about 50,000 years, or more. It's only recently that ((( * ))) have tried to poison the font of the best of humanity.

"Jews always poison the well."

Also, this is interesting.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assyria_and_Germany_in_Anglo-Israelism
Seems everyone is trying to out-wewuz eachother.