The Alt Right Means White Nationalism . . . or Nothing at All

Don't let (((them))) turn this into some basic bitch tea party bullshit.

counter-currents.com/2016/08/the-alt-right-means-white-nationalism/
archive.is/lx6dB

twitter.com/NewRightAmerica/status/770520462182850560

Nevertheless, in the wake of Hillary’s speech, there was a buzz of social media activity, in which a number of people embraced the term “Alt Right.” But they either did not know what it means, or they simply wanted to redefine it in terms of . . . surprise . . . the various currents of the mainstream Right that we saw fit to discard long ago, such as civic nationalism and libertarianism.
Naturally, many bona fide Alt Rightists are alarmed at the prospect of our movement being co-opted or hollowed out by entryists and carpet-baggers just as we are starting to get more mainstream attention. Initially, I dismissed this fear, for four reasons.
First, mainstream media attention probably matters less than we think it does.
Second, the whole point of the “Alt Right” is to be a broad umbrella term for ideological tendencies that reject mainstream American conservatism. The Alt Right is thus defined in terms of what it is not rather than in terms of what it is. It has no “essence,” so what is the point of arguing about what it “really” is?
Third, instead of defending the vacuous “Alt Right,” I prefer to defend more concrete positions: White Nationalism (including its self-evident corollary anti-Semitism) and the New Right. Defending these positions has two advantages. First, they state my actual beliefs. Second, I defy any libertarian or civic nationalist to co-opt them.
Fourth, if we actually join battle against these entryists and carpet-baggers, we will end up defending White Nationalism, anti-Semitism, and the like anyway. So why worry about the Alt Right moniker? Just focus on the substance.
My definition meets both criteria, so here goes: the Alternative Right means White Nationalism — or it means nothing at all.
The original concept of the Alternative Right emerged from paleoconservatism. (I prefer to call it “faileoconservatism,” an evaluation that is even shared by paleocon pioneer Paul Gottfried, who declared the end of paleoconservatism and called for an “Alternative Right” in the same 2008 H. L. Mencken Club speech.)
Like paleoconservatism, the Alternative Right was simply a way that timid, status-conscious conservatives could flirt with racism and even anti-Semitism while maintaining some sort of pretense of mainstream credibility.
Your mission, should you choose accept it, is to go forth into battle and make this concept of the Alternative Right the dominant one. That is all.

Other urls found in this thread:

voxday.blogspot.com/2016/08/what-alt-right-is.html
en.metapedia.org/wiki/European_New_Right
archive.is/SVoHz
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Counter-Currents_Publishing
alternativeright.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And White Nationalism means "no fags allowed" . . . or nothing at all.

Fuck off, GRIDS Greg.

If someone says that they are of THE alt right slap them.
As OP said the alt right is an umbrella term an because of such we find ourselves with some strange bedfellows.
We are multi-cellular creatures but very different from fish or niggers. The same should be said of the alt-right.
Heck even on Holla Forums we do not have a unified singular ideology, some Holla Forumsacks are total faggots who don`t want to exterminate all the non-hWhites.

Gonna make a post:

You're retarded if you think we are a part/we care about the "alt-right" it is a false name given to what is actually White Nationalism.

We will not recognize this subversion.

You know "non-h'Whites" = gentiles, right?

h'Whites are jews, always have been. Only newfags from TRS (who've probably never been to /new/ or either Holla Forums) think it's a synonym for White.

Ohw piss off ctr shill faggot. Now wait for the shills to come along in order for building up a false consensus that hWhite is not a proper way to speak about Europeans.

filtered and reported faggot.

1st of all Holla Forums is not alt-right. What is promoted as the "alt-right" should be made as weak and irrelevant as possible to make the Democrats and the media even more pathetic in the collective mind. So far, no normalfags know shit about what really is the "alt-right", other than figureheads they assigned. Just throw Milo, Dicky Spencer and the other faggots promoted as being "alt-right" under the bus while pointing out rightfully that any media saying Holla Forums is "alt-right" are idiots oblivious to what it means. The only thing that should accept faggots are the bottom of bogs they were thrown in.

Greg Johnson is most passionate when he's defending homosexuality. Clearly "white nationalism" means less to some than to others, and to me it doesn't mean much at all because it's merely egalitarianism applied to Europeans, which is mostly an American fiction.

WN and Alt-Right are both failures (or incremental moulting stages for the slowly awakening lemming).

THE ALT RIGHT DOESN'T REAL

Those who know their worth pay no mind to diversion.

A loud mouth often shields a weak mind.

False power seduces, true power attracts.

Silence holds the most danger to those who never stop to listen.

I've never seen an such an obvious CTR shill thread as this.

I think I'm slowly getting the point that everyone who knows anything isn't here anymore.
Let's see what we've got:

I was hoping the situation would improve with the summerfags leaving, but I guess not.

Quit the alt right bs. Normalfags you are reporting to in the msm don't give a fuck and here on pol you are being rejected like a Jewish organ transplant.

We didn't name ourselves that so it's better not to use it at all.

I remember how the neocons hijacked the tea party but the libertardians let that happen so they can only blame themselves for losing their shitty movement.

Dude it has been always will be the right

what the fuck am I reading?

Why do these established, website guys like Greg Johnson, Richard Spencer, everyone from TRS and so on are so dead set on this alt-right shit? Like why do they think its a good idea to keep this term going? Why do they think they can accomplish with this term?

This way they can swing a bigger hammer and keep this alt-right becoming too kike invested.
TRS and friends keep the 14/88 in the spotlight.

voxday.blogspot.com/2016/08/what-alt-right-is.html

It doesn't matter. I suppose at least in many ways their interests and ours align, somewhat and we should help them on the things we both agree on. Just remember that we're our own thing and they're theirs.

We achieved meme mastery through not being targetable, through a Egyptian frog deity whose power over an identity 404. Being too attached to labels is dangerous, especially labels we didn't even make ourselves. If anything, the leftist label is becoming increasingly more toxic to the masses thanks to SJW and how leftists these days appease their radical tranny insanity.

They likely see it as a rallying banner for their interests (and means of funding should they produce merchandise), much like advertising a brand.

Consequently it also means they'll establish the "alt-right" as a true identity and risk falling into the PR/co-option trap like many before them. That's likely why efforts by the media are being made to brand Holla Forums (when they say Holla Forums, they actually mean Holla Forums) as part of it.

The situation isn't hopeless as long as everyone is aware of the kikery that will be attempted and actively weeds it out beforehand. That means dedicated efforts of counter-subversion may be needed if this gets out of hand.

Alt-right =

White Race and Anti-Semitism

Two things (((They))) can not co-opt.

The alt-right means nothing because the alt-right doesn't exist. Fuck off.

Holla Forums saw this alt right shit a mile away

normies will once again ruin it

What is this (((alt right)))? Some kind of indie bookstore?

Holla Forums does not deny the holocaust, it`s just a joke goy.
Holocaust happened
My grandmothers was ovend six gorillian times

How dumb are you?

OP, you need a gassing.

I think I will leave Holla Forums for the alt-right, because what relevance does Holla Forums have anymore?

For years we have been battling with our ideas wanting to see our ideas turn mainstream and now they finally have.

I didn't want to spend my best years on an image board, it was just the only place I was free to speak and express myself.

But if the alt-right takes off and we can make sure we keep the kikes and faggots out, then I have no reason to stay here, I will have my own community.

In all honesty, Holla Forums is growing more boring and more rigid every year, soon the better people will leave it and go into the wild to socialize while the only people left will be rejects until message board culture returns to it's Holla Forums roots again.

That is life, Holla Forums has no real future, unless we fail to leave our mark on the alt-right.

This user have a point. The Alt-Right scare here in Holla Forums is going too far. You say about subversion of the Alt-right, but thats why we should prevent that.

No, Holla Forums is still good, dont be defeatist. But lately everything Alt-right is mentioned, REGARDLESS of what content (that most of the time is good stuff, and not gay shit), there are always a bunch of anons who like clockwork, go to shit on it. Just like they were D&C shills.

Greg Jonshon can be too of a fag, but CounterrCurrents is a based website, but just lately, (((anons))) have started to shit on it, and also other good websites and persons, just because its "Alt-right".

THIS

SO MUCH THIS

DO IT

Holla Forums is too cool for school and has been attacking anyone that claims the label for over a year now. We could be the ones that own and control the alt right but Holla Forums will just let it be co opted by judeo-nationalism.

I thought that the Ebil Alt-right was just a Holla Forums meme. Although some are taking it a bit too far.
Some of our memes (not as in an internet meme) are finally reaching the mainstream, change is on the way!
And yet some wish to leave the vessel though which this has been accomplish to the kikes!

Alt-right is becoming a movement for racist ex-liberals like the Stormfront and edgy libertarians like Yiannopoulos.

This is what 'big tent' is all about. They are going to co-opt the movement, because there are no explicitly set goals of what the term means.

You have to either "purity spiral" alt-right back to its core; ethno-nationalism, the Judenfrage and anti-degeneracy.
Otherwise it's lost, and ends up as ineffectual Gamergate 2: Politic Boogaloo

Exactly. Thats what must be prevented at all cost.

People are scared of the alt-right, because for the first time in their lives, people here have become part of a much bigger and larger community.

If you like it or not, Holla Forums is mainstream now and our ideas will be the future for the next several decades.

The moment it becomes possible to speak about race and jews in the public is the moment Holla Forums will completely implode.

The only people left will either be nostalgic people thinking about the past, or people to stupid or edgy to fit in, or possible we will give the whole board to Holla Forums.

Do people here think that there won't be any mainstream media after Sam Hyde, that thanks to Hillary our debate with the rest of society won't intensify or that many of our websites won't continue to grow?

We are mainstream now and everything we hold dear will be defiled by normies, a good thing because that will save society.

Those who don't like it, can delve deep into Christianity or Occultism for all I care.

Just keep being involved in "alt-right" channels past Holla Forums, and keep pushing for ethno and racial nationalist stances. As long as you continue to set the context of the discussion, the term remains useful at least as a vessel to get those nationalist views and arguments out to a wider audience.

Sure, Schlomo.

We are just going to give up this chance to influence the mainstream politics.

Better slip back into the comfortable shitposting obscurity

Pretty much this. There's still an opportunity here no matter how this plays out.

YOU TOO, LIKE OP, YOU LOVE THE JUDEN ALT-RIGHT ?
YOU ARE IN THE WRONG PLACE
GTFO
BE AN HERO

/THREAD

SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS

Normies will become more edgy than Holla Forums currently is. When white nationalism because mainstream there will be non white backlash and violence. Natural conservatives are cautious people but when natural leftists get onboard they have no such thing as caution. They'll purity spiral the entire movement and be pushing for the extermination of all non whites.

And we need memes making fun of civic nationalists.

h'whites (or hu-whites) means "white people, including Ashkenazi Jews". It's often used sarcastically on Holla Forums to refer to crypto-Jews.

Never been used to refer to kikes.

I've seen it used to refer to an alleged white commentator who is actually a Jew. Like when they say (((white))).

If you are just talking about white people, why would you add the "h"?

It's just a funny pronunciation nigger. It doesn't mean anything special.

Spencer makes a fuck ton of money off it and it keeps him in the media spotlight

(checked)
hWhite comes from Jared Taylor who is not a kike,although he is married to one and claims to be for ethnostates for all, kikes included.
(Jared Taylor is actually Japanse, he was born and raised there)
Jared once said that kikes looked hWhite and because of that he is he often gets called a shill or controlled opposition.
Taylor has made it his life`s work to bring about an hWhite ethnostate. He may not be full 14/88 but he is a very valuable ally who is able
to articulate his arguments against this multicultural hell in a very eloquent manner. Seeing/hearing him BTFO his opponents during debates
is a great source of pleasure for me.

His yt vids are very useful to redpill normies with. Amren/new century foundation has produced a large body of works which works in our favor.

The Darwin Digest had a rather nice interview with him if user`s want to check it out.

You are either a newfag, shill and/or a kike.

I hope you're not serious. Just because Jared Taylor was born and raised in Japan and speaks fluent Japanese doesn't make him Japanese.

I bet you don't even know where it comes from.

Is so too. My collage professor mr Shekelstien say that race is a social construct .

the alt what?

If you're white and you refuse to be a white nationalist for some reason, even though all the other races are racial nationalists and they don't see you as a precious individual but as a member of the white group, then you're just a sucker.

It's not hard to understand.

No it's not you dumb shit, an affect based on Taylor. It's just white said in his drawl.

CTR pls go

Jared Taylor insists that Ashkenazi Jews are white. Hence the sarcastic use.

If they're not openly gay, then it doesn't matter. Keeping fag behavior out of our social institutions is what matters. Heteronormativity is the goal.

Basically I make exception for Greg because he promotes marriage and white babymaking, denounces homosexuality, and is one of the finest intellectuals in our movement. The only obviously gay thing about him is his faggy voice.

YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE LABELED BY CLINTON ?
IF NOT THEN SAGE THIS THREAD
IF YES THEN BE AN HERO
YOU ARE IN THE WRONG PLACE
GTFO

GTFO
SAGE
GTFO
SAGE
GTFO
SAGE
GTFO
SAGE
GTFO
SAGE
GTFO
SAGE
GTFO
SAGE
GTFO
SAGE
GTFO
SAGE
GTFO
SAGE
GTFO
SAGE
GTFO
SAGE
GTFO
SAGE
GTFO
SAGE
GTFO
SAGE
GTFO
SAGE
GTFO
SAGE
GTFO
SAGE
GTFO
SAGE
GTFO
SAGE
GTFO
SAGE
GTFO
SAGE
GTFO
SAGE
GTFO
SAGE
GTFO
SAGE
GTFO
SAGE
GTFO
SAGE
GTFO
SAGE
GTFO
SAGE
GTFO
SAGE
GTFO
SAGE
GTFO
SAGE
GTFO
SAGE
GTFO
SAGE
GTFO
SAGE
GTFO
SAGE
GTFO
SAGE
GTFO
SAGE
GTFO
SAGE
GTFO
SAGE
GTFO
SAGE
GTFO
SAGE
GTFO
SAGE
GTFO
SAGE
GTFO
SAGE
GTFO
SAGE
GTFO
SAGE
GTFO
SAGE
GTFO
SAGE
GTFO
SAGE
GTFO
SAGE
GTFO
SAGE
GTFO
SAGE
GTFO
SAGE
GTFO
SAGE
GTFO
SAGE
GTFO
SAGE
GTFO
SAGE
GTFO
SAGE
GTFO
SAGE
GTFO
SAGE
GTFO
SAGE

You love your little comfy boxes, don't you autiste? hahaha.

People who take meaning from fucking broadcast news, will never do anything but pop another donut in their piehole. Like mudsharks they're lost to us. Just dumb consumers. Let them drink Bud Light and watch football while getting Cancer.

We've laid the ground work so any young person and it is young, energetic whites we want, who looks into it for themselves, will find lots of goodies online.

There's no fucking conventions. There's nothing for old fags to hijack like they did with the Tea Party. There's also no one to buy off like BLM. No 'brand' to coop. We got these fuckers and in 69 days, we will have victory.

OP is a fag but he makes a good point.

WE CAN CONTROL THE ALT RIGHT, MAKE IT OURS.

ALWAYS MAKE SURE WE PUSH THE TRUTH THAT THE ALT RIGHT IS ANTI-SEMITIC AND PRO WHITE.

Call out anyone who tries to deny either basic precept.

It would be good to have several layers of information dispersal. Normies shouldn't directly interact with core Holla Forums anyway.

This entire thread is a shill.
OP is a shill.

This guy is a shill. (Only because - "some Holla Forumsacks are total faggots who don`t want to exterminate all the non-hWhites")

This guy is a shill.

I'm not even gonna read the rest of them.

For the 1000º time: ==WE HAVE NOTHING TO GAIN IDENTIFYING AS ALT-RIGHT.==

These people labbed as Alt-right are just something close to what centrism was. The paradigm moved so far left that even the old centrism is viewd as the Right now.
And they want to step this even further, by linking us to alt-right and them activating the lungenpress to shill "see how these alt-rights are the racists we said they were", thus destroying centrism and leaving only the left once again.
If there is only left and cuckservatives, we can't go out as white nationalists ever. We need the centrism first and them convince a lot more people of white nationalism. This is a long fight.
((They)) want us to identify ourselfs as alt-right to destroy us and centrism. We have nothing to gain from this, and the "alt-right" have nothing to gain from this now either. Be aware of this shill, never let it gain momentum.

That's total bullshit.

Fuck me you guys really are weasel-like scum.

We do not have to identify as alt right to make it our own.

See

This is clearly to confuse normies who read this.

Black people will not distinguish this from whites.

I think we are running out of time now.

This is a trap, but we have no choice now.

If they are antisemetic then they have no quarrels with Holla Forums

But Holla Forums is REAL right.

There is no "alt" to it.
That's just a hook we can exploit though.

Too late faggot. The salt right was always a basic bitch edgy lolbertarian foam party.

No. Alt-right means civic nationalism. USA was always like that, in 10 years, next generations latinos will be considered white. Just deny entry to illegals that don't want to integrate.

This is not the time. Right now is definitely not the time and a huge mistake. Let the chips fall where they may for now.

Reminder that this is better than the Alt-Right, having been on since longer time, having better intelectuals, and having better political ideologies:

en.metapedia.org/wiki/European_New_Right

Civic nationalists out

Trying to push it again? Jew.

it's like british vs polish

Fuck Milo and anyone who supports him.

saved

The Poles should be evicted from the UK

I think the best way to describe white is that it's on a spectrum. At the top you have Anglos, North Germans, Dutch, and Scandinavians. Not that these groups are necessarily better, but that they're ==whiter==. Next up you have Celts and Central Europeans/Alpine Europeans. After that Iberians and Slavs. After that Mediterraneans and border Euros (like Bulgarians and Armenians, and possibly even white Mid-Eastern groups).

yeah, they're their neighbors, it's interest of USA to integrate them and make them more american

that's what I mean

Why? That will only make our country more like their shithole? Every time that's been tried, it's failed. We should instead take control of their countries and flood them with Anglo-Americans. That would be better for them than anything else.

This board feels like a slower cuckchan tbh

We're the only ones who can change that, user.

Na you were too pussy to go to White Nationalism from the beginning. You used Alt-right (big tent) which is what made it such a large movement. It even incorporated the Alt-Media which you're trying to take credit for.

4chan's Holla Forums doesn't have more in depth threads.

And it acts like our filter.

Once the elections are over, this board can start to crawl out of survival mode and reach for some deeper discourse. It is kind of hard to think any further when you have an existential threat in a presidential candidate advocating open borders and genocide.

you either ackowledge the JQ or you're either controlled op, retarded or a kike

here is your (((alt-right))) in its previous form

archive.is/SVoHz

this is all about capturing a sentiment and turning it into the direction (((they))) want

No exceptions should be made. This should not be about what we say but what we do. Words are cheap, CTR could buy people off to say the same shit.

the alt right is that faggot Milo and that hipster faggot

Holla Forums is not the alt right, we are NatSoc and if you aren't then you need to either return to reddit or lurk moar

Nice try kike, but the alt right doesn't exist.

White nationalism is a concept not an ideology and the new right is rather opposed to it (because it's ethnic nationalism)
Also see

AAAAAAND now the thread has been bumplocked. Like I said above, everyone here is so new they don't even know where the term "alt-right" came from. One kid thinks it came from Hillary, and the rest of you think it came from people like Milo and Gavin

THE TERM ALT-RIGHT CAME FROM WEBSITES LIKE COUNTER-CURRENTS en.metapedia.org/wiki/Counter-Currents_Publishing AND alternativeright.com/ . Both sites were started in 2010, long before faggots like Milo and Ben Shapiro, and Crowder popped up.

How the fuck is anything supposed to move forward around here if the board population is continuously churned over every three months and each go-around becomes dumber than the one before it? I bet 95% of you faggots don't even know about >>>/pdfs/ , where you should be fucking educating yourselves, not posting gorilla-bitch-from-ghostbusters and harry fucking potter threads.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSS

Stop believing in the D&C shill, with their "Alt-Right is not related to Holla Forums"/"Alt-right is honeypot" crap

Part of this is true. Spencer mostly came up with the alt-right, but he was ready to abandon it when suddenly people like TRS jumped on and then it snowballed a bit.

Hillary is also grouping in Alternative Media (e.g. Infowars types) who are libertarian, anti-establishment, civ nats etc + chan boards (anarchist inclined).

So really, alt-right isn't as big as they think they are (or taking credit for).

Exactly, and Richard Spencer never wanted it to have a narrow meaning.

meant to
(checked and hailed)

Yeah, I know. I remember after the OKC bombing Clinton gave a speech blaming it on "talk radio", which in the real sense meant shortwave radio. (there were only basic webpages back then, so the militia people, bill cooper (rip), etc., had radio shows on WWCR) But the Clintons expanded the tent to cover all their enemies and even Rush fucking Limbaugh. She did the same thing in that alt right speech.

>THE TERM ALT-RIGHT CAME FROM WEBSITES LIKE COUNTER-CURRENTS en.metapedia.org/wiki/Counter-Currents_Publishing AND alternativeright.com/

Grindr Greg and Dicky Spencer are both shit. Always have been.