Listen, faggots

We need to stop this D&C bullshit right fucking now.
I say this with as much emphasis as one can on this limited online media.

At this time, in this era of white extermination, we can't let every argument devolve into pagan vs christcuck vs fedora; or "Potatoniggers and Italians aren't white!".
It's too late for that. We are too few and they are too many. There isn't time to do anything in this day and age except stand side-by-side as White brothers and unite to help each other through this coming turmoil that is the onward march of degeneracy. We need to stop this infighting, as entertaining as it is, and let the measure of ourselves be what we have and are willing to contribute to provide a future for White children and a secure homeland for our own kind. Fuck off with this infighting nonsense. I dislike christianity as much as any of you, but god fucking dammit I would join a fucking pentacostal church and fake it til I made it if it meant a secure future for my and all the other White kids out there.

Stop this bullshit, at least until we have a stable footing and all the shitskins and various kebab are removed. Then, feel free to become Irish nationalists vs English nationalists or whatever, in the far, far future where all the Jews are reduced to ash and all the niggers are slowly dying from starvation in some African hellhole we tricked them into returning to.

That is all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sQZVt2oMtC0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You should go back to reddit if you can't handle disagreeing opinions.

I'm not talking disagreeing opinions, I'm talking about infighting preventing us from becoming a cohesive force to provide real change in the real world.

We aren't going to create anything approaching a NS state or a true white homeland by rolling for dubs and jerking off to animu, we do it by actually networking and doing it.

When is the last time you redpilled someone, user? When was the last time you spread NS propaganda around a heavily-populated city? When is the last time you made a group of SJWs look like fools in front of their peers, discrediting their entire world view, possibly saving a few white women from climbing aboard the cock carousel and being lost forever??

Uncle Adolf handled disagreeing opinions just fine. But when it came to the preservation of his volk, he shut them the fuck up and swung the proverbial ban hammer. We need someone with His spirit a hell of a lot more than 5000 fat autist neckbeards who jerk off to japanese drawings of pre-pubescent girls and drive off possible allies (read-cannon fodder for the race war) by saying irish or slavs aren't white. Who am I to say they are or aren't; that being said, we need all the blood we can get if we are ever to spill any, and who do you think our heavy arms are to come from if not from Uncle Putin??

Oyy veyy

agreed.

consider suicide

What's next? Join hands with niggers and kikes and sing songs around the campfire?
Go fuck yourself.

Agreed.

OP for the first time ever, was not a faggot.
Its true what OP says, over the last 2-3 weeks we have seen this board degrade, the payback for CTR is here boys, are we gonna let these shills outnumber us and win or will we see through their tactics like we always have and band together no matter what the differences are in our personal opinions. And btw, I've been here about a year now, and I know you will hate me no matter what, but I actually know what you people are trying to achieve, and what the actual obstacles are. So do you still see the objective or are you just gonna call me a faggot and sage like a little shill?
And to all christcucks out there, you're doing it wrong. You should stay away from politics and worldy things, this is why when shit hits the fan, I'm not gonna fight on any side, I'm juust getting the fuck outta dodge. So good luck to you all I really hope you make it this time around, but don't expect anything to get any beter untill Jesus comes down to purge the earth for real. That is the real end goal for me, but I understand your anger, and I'm not even gonna try to stop you, because you believe its the right thing to do.

But potatoniggers and italians ARE NOT white. Finns are white btw, this meme has got to stop.

How can we become a "cohesive force to provide real change in the real world" when we haven't even finished debating who and what we are?

What the fuck shlomo

Anime is shit, it is extremely degenerate and dangerous for the white man.

Get help weeb.

You're fucking crazy if you think these people dont have an end goal yet.

Hes just gonna tell you to kys bc you disagree and then sage, like a shill, oh and I almost forgot then hes gonna call you Schlomo

Agreed.

But seriously user, can you give a single coherent explanation to why you waste your time on anime that isn't about muh feelings and it giving you all sorts of emotional satisfaction?

What do you get from watching these degenerate cartoons?

You better check what you say online, when the day of Tengri comes you better be ready to answer for all of your shitposting against the finnish people.

sort of anyway, if you count gooks.

for serious, finland is actually white. They were the only western country who fought the commies and remained free, give where its due respect pls

There's a very noticeable decline on board quality recently, I'll admit that much. However it's having the exact opposite of the intended effect if it is due to shilling because people have begun organising in real life much more.

Who the fuck cares? It's an anonymous imageboard. If you want a safe space without D&C, just go to ironmarch/stormfront/whatever.

Can't name the jew there and it has actual kike mods.

Can't even say nigger there and those old fools have been trying for decades to go anywhere and failed miserably. Holla Forums accomplished more in a few months than they have in their entire existence.

Are you fucking retarded? The whole place is 14/88, they talk about Jews everywhere, they even have "gas the kikes" on their front fucking page.

Please get your facts straight before talking.

Ew.

Why be a heretic, user? Get saved and join a real church. youtube.com/watch?v=sQZVt2oMtC0

2000 vs 7000000000

And you were doing so well.

What prevents people here from being cohesive is not the D&C. Cohesion requires liking who you're working with, and feeling liked in return, and it requires a group identity. Holla Forums had that back in the day, there was a sense of trying to accomplish something in the name of the group, being part in a group action for the lulz. Holla Forums doesn't have that, it's just a blogging platform where fags come to complain but it's never had the sense of being something more.

he can't because he is a weeb that undoubtably watches moe shit all day every day

but I gotta say user, you should really watch Legend of the Galactic Heroes

Remember Hallmark and the policeman doll

we need more of that

And why is that? Why should I waste even more of time on that instead of reading a book for example?

Well user Legend of the Galactic Heroes is a hundred something episode anime about warring ideologies of aristocracy with centralized power and democracy with more decentralized power that explores the strengths and weaknesses of both

what's more the anime is based upon novels written by a professor of history, that said if you can get a hold of the novels and read them instead somehow that would be just as good if not better

it's a really good series user, get it any way you can

But there is no D&C, OP. Our points of view differ too much to make us a homogeneous force. I as a cristian, consider the pagans filthy, pretentious cunts who would worship the stones sculpted by their 'ancestors' while crawling in their mud huts only to be edgier than anyone else. Vargs idea of 'pronouncing the name of the ancient deities as we feel' aka making them up kinda proves my point.
And I'm sure the other groups have their own reasons to consider themselves incompatible with the rest, the only common point being that we need the power and white females (then again, some would settle for asian). And if we were to shut up about these differences among us, we would be the same as the SJWs, 'tolerating' while secretely hating each other. I believe these shitposts are necessary, they are our strong point, because we know exactly who has our back and we choose to remain in this alliance informed.

er wait sorry, doctorate in Japanese language and literature

I can't think of many Holla Forums tier anime off the top of my head user but if you watch only one, LOTGH is the one to watch

Well I mean sure, it could be great but it's not worth my time. I'd rather study than watch cool movies.