Afrikan History

We all know that the Dark continent has always been shit. However, it is known that Black Africa (Read- not Egypt) has had some, albeit ineffectual, societies pre-colonialism. Any info about these would be great.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Racism#Islamic_Writers_and_Scholars_on_Black_People
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Land_of_Punt#
twitter.com/AnonBabble

there languages didnt have gradients. for example there was no "halfway up a tree". if you needed to describe where a birds nest was. it was simply "up the tree".

their

wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Racism#Islamic_Writers_and_Scholars_on_Black_People

There's a couple of stone circles in Rhodesia. I don't think anyone knows anything about them or who built them though.

There's also a Mosque made from mud and timber in a place called Timbuktu which was built by the Arabs in exchange for gold and slaves that were given to them by Mansa Musa.

That pretty much sums up the continent south of the Sahara.

The Negroes didn't have a system of writing until the colonial era so there are no written records of African history before that time. African history starts in the 19th century.

Observe Pic in OPs post newfags. That is what Holla Forums used to be before all you Trump faggots invaded this place.

Mother fucker, that was February of this year, Trump was the well established Holla Forums candidate of choice at that point. Kill yourself.

Related.

ooga booga go back to africa

And you're the reason why this board sucks so much these days. I hope you trump fags enjoy when all your dreams burn in a flame of kikery from trump.

I hope when all you "muh meaningful discourse" faggots are being dragged off to by tyrone he uses your 500 page essay to light the tire on fire.

Sinead, pls go.

throw spears naked

end of history

Punt! The land of Punt! It's fuking perfect. People know very little about it, it's a part of the daek continent that sucks today, worse than a lot of it, and it sounds a bit like cunt. Fucking perfect.

Make it well known!

Land of punt.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Land_of_Punt#

Not fair, i was banned for less than this
But i agree, a lot of discussion topics and tendencies have been destroyed by americans
But we have to wait and see, our current political context demands it for now

Honestly, you're both faggots. Trump is necessary because he's making it acceptable to speak on important topics to us(even if you have a small understanding of how insider politics work and think he's a hillary plant). The other guy who just says stupid one liners every post is either a immature person or a leftist trying to shit up the board.

Holla Forums was full of discourse a few months ago with a minority of "epic memerz". Now it's all shills like you fags shitting up and D&C every thread. Both of you leave permanently.

There's a freakshow epic memer majority these days, haven't you seen?
Also what's wrong with topics being unacceptable? we always discussed them
You mean in public? nobody does in a serious matter, but i agree it might lead to that way,someday
Our quality has decreased brutally (just like the majority of boards) and there's no denying that, it's just that we get a lot of happenings that there's so much to bloat about

African history is rich and diverse, just as any X history. But you'll have a hard time finding good info on the subject because very few people care about it. Wikipedia is a good start

Keep on thinking you will use politics that have been subverted by the kikes to fight them.

Have fun being exterminated through legislation and laws. I am sure sharia parliament will keep you alive in their white man zoo exhibit once muhammad finishes taking over. You people will never learn the time for that was 20 years ago

Go away

I never said anything about trump or tactics. but don't stop being autistic for me.

Only that you 2 are faggots with your heads in the sand, you think you are intellectuals in reality you and everyone at places like endchan ect are actually mental niggers. Anyways done with this shit thread.

Stop being retarded
Sad thing is that mods won't ban silly coons like you
Nigger-tier

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha