Tranny Sex-Ed

Sup, Holla Forums. Having some sex-ed with my son. He's 15 now and plenty old enough. He lurks too, so he's seen some shit. I told him about traps being gay and that I watched a vid on here where some dude, still awake, gets his dick removed by an asian doctor. The tranny sounds like South Park's Mr Slave as they're gutting him. In said video, it looks like the doctor uses tongs to remove about 50 feet of some sort of ribbon from this guy's junk. It's some of the most fucked up shit I've seen on here. It fucked my brain up and I want to share it with my son so it can fuck his brain up too. Thanks in advance to the user who delivers the webm I'm looking for. Pic kinda related.

tl;dr sex-change.webm

Traps aren't gay, being gay is ok but being tranny is not, the fun ends where genital mutilation, assisted or otherwise, by a doctor or not, begins.

trannies are gay guys who chop off their dicks and wear makeup

Yes they are but also in denial of being gay too

OP here. This is why I want the vid. It's the ultimate anti-gender mutilation teaching tool. If you see the video I'm talking about and how they saw this guy's shit off and gut him, it'll make you sick to your stomach. The fag was totally spaced out too. "Oooo… geezuz christ that tickles" as they're pulling like 50 feet of shit out of the gash. It's horrifying, bro.

genital mutilation*

Sounds great, pretty much awesome way of making kids tranny-immune since the young age, if possible we should broad cast in on TV so they can see and fear it.

Bump cause interest

I dn't have that and I don't have a homegrown CWC china like but I do have pic related.

Actually I have more

Daily reminder that the left would have you see these frankenstein monstrosities as "beautiful."

of course they would. the jew's plan is to make the ugly, beautiful, and beautiful, ugly.

just look at what they did to fucking art for god's sake.

why would anyone want to cut off their cock if they can just be a pretty trap instead?

he already knows everything he needs to know, don't you think?
piece of shit

wdf?

Is your son a trap?