Barth2032

Barth2032 will probably become president id you really think about it. He has the optimal skill set for elect-ability. As if that was not enough he has a perfectly clean record and started earlier than anybody else for the 2032 election.

8ch.net/b/res/6144600.html

I heard he gets pissed of when ppl ask him to be president because he thinks ppl will think he had the idea, but he does support his own presidency.

2016: Clinton, Trump, Johnson, Stein

OP is a homosexual

I actually, honestly never thought I would ever see samefagging ever again.
Good job, OP.

2020: Trump, Warren, Kanye

Wew.

dubs

Hey, there is something called the reply function. How about you try using it next time so you know which of the 4 posters you were talking too dumbtard.

Hopefully Kanye won't be that bad if he does not tap into those "deep dark fantasies."

That's probably the most established organic "meme" anybody has claimed or suggested was forced or something another in the history of 8ch.net/pol you fucking flaming faggot. Go shill other places. You would make more money, Chad.

holy fucking, I'm so done. I don't even know if he is a newfag or trolling and I am among the best at distinguishing the difference.

OP really needs to step up his shit when it comes to baiting posts.

I bet next he is going to say you 2

are the same poster. I fucking bet. You just FUCKING WATCH. Or maybe cuz I smelled his/her/zer bs he won't or pull a trump and doublefagdown like a fucking pussy. Somebody better make a fresh 16chan and quick.

this isnt even a Brit/pol/ meme
Barth is hated more than ttpw tbh

I found the sole samefagger! Man if only we had IDs. The problem is the mods are so corrupt nowadays they would make unique IDs the same fake IDs to apears as samefagging when there really is not.

I like this thread a lot, please never stop.

Okay, but, y'all will have to help, keep it up.

PENIS

Trump will be President in 2032.

what about old age?

I heard Barth2032 was a dogfucker.

Keep this gay shit in your containment thread, Simon.

What about it? Don Jnr isn't even fifty yet? He will just be finishing his second term by 2032 and be ready to pass the presidency to Eric.

probably not that's gay

it should be almost every thread

what are you talking about?