Understanding the Leftist Mind

Help me to understand Holla Forums – how do these people claim to be compassionate and caring and not realize the dissonance between their claims of compassion and their actions? These are the people who claim white people need to be assaulted and murdered, who tell people to kill themselves – not in jest or to shitpost but in honest hopes that they will – because the other person dares to have a differing opinion. These are the people who honestly wish death and misfortune upon anyone who dares to disagree with them, then immediately criticize Trump supporters for being "evil" because we don't want foreign hordes to be flooded into our country.

How do they do it? How do they chastise others for making a rape joke and claim to "fight rape culture," then cheer when a white woman they don't like is raped or assaulted by a mud? How do they claim to be against privilege and then ignore the fact that there are millions of poor whites in America (lol they probably have white privilege tho amirite)? How do they tell people to "check their privilege" and claim to "fight corporations and the %" while they themselves are wearing shoes manufactured by Nike, using computers manufactured by Apple, and sipping coffees made by Starbucks, all thanks to child slave labor?

In short, how the fuck do these people deal with their entire ideology being one great big mess of contradictions and cognitive dissonance? How do they believe that they are actually caring, compassionate saints when they say what they say and do what they do?

And is there any way for me to develop that degree of zero self awareness? It sure seems enticing to not have to worry about whether or not your ideology is actually consistent or weather or not you are practicing what you're preaching. Sure would make life a lot easier.

Other urls found in this thread:

documentaryheaven.com/louis-theroux-by-reason-of-insanity/
mega.nz/#!mJw3HABK!6-61AZ5JgSJv7BFJ8E_j7AzIQw-GVJFt-tw7qNKZ_lg
anonymousconservative.com/blog/touching-the-raw-amygdala-an-analysis-of-liberal-debate-tactics-preface/
archive.is/Bv00v
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/24570590/
youtube.com/watch?v=KoNOQ7LMR8c
media.8ch.net/polarchive/src/1439088841092.pdf
freedomisknowledge.com/otw/isaif/04oversocialization.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They are aware, they just don't care. They are blinded by their own sense of self-righteousness, At some point, the only way they can continue that facade of being correct is buy villainizing anyone that would tell them otherwise.

One cannot understand the leftists mind. Just stop trying. Leftists are insane and there's no knowing what goes on in the head of a lunatic.

They just want other people to think they're good people, and that the way to achieve that is to go along with whatever the "correct" opinion is right now.

But I want to understand. I don't know why, but I just can't stop trying to figure these people out. Observing these people is like watching a goddamn circus, and I can't help but try to understand how these circus animals do their tricks.

I'm gunna try and explain this as best I can as a former lib and cuck myself:

For about the last decade or so, the liberal mindset, dogma, and overall message were the mainstream cultural touchstone in America, We all know what I'm talking about, every rich Commiefornia (((producer))) in the game jumping on the "Fuck George Bush" bandwagon, The Daily Show, The Colbert Report, this is what America's 14-25 age range ate up for the longest time, hell they even effected the older audiences to with shit like The West Wing, the left has had a stranglehold on the zeitgeist of America for the longest time, It's only pretty recently that the more openly extreme aspects of the ideology have broken through and scared actually sensible people away (3rd wave Feminism, Trans fags and other various special snowflake LGBTQXYZLMNOP flavors of gender, BLM and their ilk)

But the basic point I'm getting at is that for the longest time the liberal ideology was sold to these young, impressionable minds as the "correct" or "sensible" ideology with dissent being shrugged off as proof of ignorance, a self-fulfilling prophecy of "lol republicans are evil and stupid, they will never be able to understand or communicate properly with smart people like me! I watch the Daily Show every night!" It's this orthodoxy of feigned "superior intellect" and self conceived moral superiority that gave way to this "lost generation" of cucks, feminists, and other fun millennial genetic dead ends

and thats were we are today, these people believe their ideology has a moral and objective superiority to anything that challenges their views because of the bullshit they've been fed 24/7 for the past 10 years, hope that answered your question OP

these could help explain

these are liberals

Have some more liberals

There is nothing to understand.
They are driven by self hatred for being white.

If you really want to know, then read this book. Spoiler, marxists are evil scum.

what's the name of the documentary the 2nd webm's from?

documentaryheaven.com/louis-theroux-by-reason-of-insanity/

I believe all of the interviewed crazies are liberal. I might be wrong about one or two though.

I hate people who are concerned.

thanks

To a liberal, one side is good and deserves compassion (the side they like/are told to like) and the other is completely evil rapist-bigot-warmongers who do things entirely for evil. They believe everyone they like thinks the exact same as them, and everyone they don't like is an incomprehensible eldritch demon-person, with no reason, empathy, or understanding.
If you aren't a liberal, you're evil, because anyone who isn't purposefully evil would be a liberal, and thus you deserve to be hated.
Its a very blind ideology almost completely based on faith. Faith that what you're told is good is good, and what you're told is bad is bad. I remember hearing a long time ago when I was a liberal myself that "reality has a liberal bias" and that as the older people die, society will become progressively better, because no one who is "corrupted" by right wing ideas can ever be brought back into "enlightenment", but their children can be "taught the right way". To them, anyone that doesn't follow orders to a T might as well be Satan himself, because they can never be brought back into the fold, and all you can do is wait for them to die.

Its actually an interesting observation that liberals know their ideology is so fucked that anyone who ventures out of the cave even a little is unable to ever come back, but they don't care or seem to really notice their own observations, its an extreme black and white to them. Just like anyone who isn't blond and blue eyes might as well be a coal black congolese nigger in some of our more radical circles, anyone who isn't a perfect liberal might as well be lynching a black gay woman of color to them.

Here's the most effective way I've found to troll leftards but it only works if they're white.

Simply say something along the lines of "if you hate whites so much why don't you kill yourself?" or "you're white your opinion doesn't matter" or just go straight for the kill and say "YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE/FEMALE" or just plain "YOU'RE FUCKING WHITE, KILL YOURSELF" and make sure you pretend to be a Muslim or nigger or gook or spic or whatever.

Oh and calling them 'cucks' really is effective. They get REALLY butthurt about it.

Gunna shamlessly copy and paste my explanation for why that is from another thread that got ignored:

Leftists are triggered by the word cuck for 2 reasons

1. It too accurately describes them, usually when these people are called liberal cuck faggots that likely grew up in single mom households, it's entirely true, these people have some innate sense of guilt, usually fueled by the aformentioned single mother households that taught them to hate men and other fun liberal ideologies, and as such desire to reconcile this by leasing out their country, their identity, and their politics to these brown people because it's [CURRENT YEAR], cucks of the highest degree

2. Because of this aformentioned cuckold mentality, their response and retaliation is just as cucked, instead of biting back like a person with a spine or at least a sense of self worth, they "fight" back with self deprecation as if that will do anything other than prove that they are indeed a bunch of cucks that will bend over and get fucked the moment someone confronts them

Former Leftist here. I've spent QUALITY TIME with these fuckers and I've never liked them.
Child abuse makes them super-attached to public school brainwashing. Hedonism and stunted brain development makes them unlikely to ever be introspective and if they are introspective, they only think in concepts and ideas seen on MTV and CNN.

Intellectual leftists, the ones who are really really active in it (usually freelove quirky females), they usually have daddy issues, an early exposure to sex, or a vapid desire to 'be smart' and justify being a whore.

This post is great. Thank you for that, user.

dis

Nearly everyone here was a former leftist. It's just the natural thing to be when you're young and it doesn't help the whole media outside faux news is also leftist but most certainly 100% of media whether it's faux news or even proclaimed lefty media is zionist. It's truly disgusting.

a mix of 100-1000 socially influential accounts shill the idea that its acceptable to harbor such thoughts. For example, George Lopez.

Read Cialdini, Influence.

He's a leftlist himself, but the book is not about the messenger.

The book explains the mechanisms of brainwashing.

mega.nz/#!mJw3HABK!6-61AZ5JgSJv7BFJ8E_j7AzIQw-GVJFt-tw7qNKZ_lg

What does "k" and "r" stand for?

The significance of this, of course, is we must then ask ourselves: Who is responsible for organizing these media accounts? We all know (((who))).

Ultimately, the fault lay with the Jew, but we must consider these "useful idiots" our opponents.

That's a lefty meme, just call them cucks

I guess I always sort of assumed when I made it to Holla Forums I was pretty late to the white nationalism party, good to know I'm among former libs and cucks like I was not too long ago, thanks for that user

I remember how butthurt this guy was when his DNA tests came back.

Was this ever not the case? These people were perfectly in control of their actions and they still chose the self-serving easy way out, they're just as bad if not worse.

Who told you that garbage? Stop projecting, you marxist filth.

holy dubs of deus vult witnessed

They convinced themselves anyone who doesn't ascribe to their beliefs is cartoonishly evil and devoid of all humanity.

If you don't want to accept poor refugees or whatever the cause is, you are literally Hitler and want to genocide all non-whites. Thus, it's perfectly moral too attack you in anyway possible.

That's really all there is to it.

She may have been a butthurt jew that was mad that she didn't get her slice of the bolshevik pie, but godanmi if she wasn't determined to make the marxists out to be the horrible scum they are in that book

To expand on this. What happens when someone is exposed to nothing but one toxic ideology and go for years thinking they have total moral superiority?

They become fanatics, just like any religion. Through lack of any real discourse or challenge to their belief system they've grown weak. Instead of jumping through the hoops needed to justify their outlook many will simply destroy anyone who opposes it. The other cultists won't mind. It's an enemy, an other. Someone they won't have to defend their ideals against.

So just like Muslims SJW cucks lash out and do their best to destroy and silence those who oppose them. No effort is ever made to understand the other person's perspective, no empathy. None is needed, they come from a position of absolute moral authority. They are progressive, the others are barbarians.

They use various defense mechanisms to justify their violence and hate. Projection is probably the most common. But also "ends justify means" and others. How often do you admit you're wrong? Almost never. If you win an argument with someone they'll rarely admit it, they'll just want to argument to end. Leftists are no different. They'll do anything to avoid admitting they are wrong. Any rationalization and mental gymnastics.

Never will they simply look objectively at facts and change their mind based on rational deduction. To do so would challenge everything they've been told for 20 years. Every assumption they have, everything they know would be a lie. This would make them bad people because they've been acting on these beliefs for years. They'll sooner behead you than lose their moral superiority.

IF a leftist comes out of it they'll do it quietly, when no one is looking, and pretend it never happened.

With oft contradictory cognitive dissonance.

They are imbeciles, or else infected with a sickness (pathological altruism being one common sort), merely moving with the herd and thinking it noble and righteous.
Children acting like they think adults should act.

Nihilistic and apathetic - don't truly believe in anything, don't truly care about anything, don't truly value anything.
Narcissistically social-obsession - care only about themselves, but specifically about how they are viewed by others.
Altruistically and viciously masochistic - seek to destroy that which the herd appears to have deemed invalid, themselves in this case (the herd being controlled by Jews and the Privilege Hierarchy), while interpreting it as righteous and fully-justified.

They are, quite simply, insane.

Great addition user, definitely what I was trying to get across.

Did you not see the polls? We've had numerous threads on this, user. You can't help it when you're constantly barraged with leftard filth in your youth constantly from education and media but eventually you grow up and stop being an edgy self-hating white person and learn to promote the causes of your own people like literally every other fucking race out there.

it comes from ecology, where r is growth rate and k is carrying capacity of the environment

they think they are moral, and they think they will be rewarded, perhaps in heaven. While many people claim to be atheist, the truth is that Christian morality remains strong albeit twisted.

In their minds, they , even if they are atheists, are applying jesus concepts of love thy neighbor etc moreso than "traditional christians". One, this isn't really true, and two, they neglect all other teachings in Christianity which are about protecting one's family and being chaste etc.

Why? Because they are picking and choosing. They aren't religious, but they still claim to love Jesus or at least his ideas. It's how young Christians can have open homosexuals in prominent roles in some churches.

To them there are no contradictions. They are right and moral, "fighting for the oppressed" and you are evil, a nazi, and probably going to hell if it exists. That's how they think. Liberation theology plays a much larger role in this than many people realize.

The conclusion I've come to, is that they're children. Adults with stunted mental development.

Children aren't pure evil. Marxists are. Children have potential to be good human beings. Marxists have none. They must be put down.

Think of them as an actual textbook cult, then it all makes sense.

There is an article somewhere about undeveloped amygdala's or something. maybe another user knows what I'm referring to.

But basically, the article describe how leftists brains break down and they resort to emotional responses for everything. And then it goes into detail on how to engage with them and break their brain

Found it!

anonymousconservative.com/blog/touching-the-raw-amygdala-an-analysis-of-liberal-debate-tactics-preface/

From Ted Kaczynski:

cont:

It's like he had a mirror into the future

It's ethnomasochism, that's all there is to it. It's their religion. They're not rational people, they're emotional / religious people.

They're moving in herds.

They DO move in herds.

The leftist follows whatever the mainstream media tells them, they desire social proof and conformity to their hipsterism cliques.

I do not want to understand it.
I want to destroy it.
Because it is evil.

This but with less shit ages brackets.

If you learn only one thing from Holla Forums please learn this; ideology is ALWAYS secondary, at best.

One of our weaknesses is that we place ideology at the forefront and wish to preserve our principles without compromise because we genuinely believe them. They are nihilistic creatures who care about one thing, winning. They play to win, period. Now, that may sound great on the surface, who doesn't want to win? But look at them, look at what that niggerfied life leads, nowhere nice.

We support a virtuous man of good character for president because we share values with him, they support a criminal who should have been hung for 1000 different crimes years ago. They support her because their goal is to win, period. To acquire power.

This is why they will harass a Christian bakery for not catering a gay wedding and never, ever, say a word to a Muslim bakery owner. They already know the outcome, the Christian will back down and apologize while the Muslim will cut off someone's head, literally. So in their acquisition of power the Christian baker is collateral damage, nothing more.

So all of the cognitive dissonance and hypocrisy begins to make sense when you see it this way. Their so called principles are merely a collection of attack vectors which they will use in the most underhanded and insidious ways possible, to win.

Leftists think in terms of feels not reals. Schlomo manipulates the feels.

It's not hard to figure out.

narcissism+self loathing=liberalism

Do you shop at Ross?

Capped and stitched, for posterity and truth.

we should have those pics saved for everytime fucking liberals try to portray themselves as having the monopoly of about tolerance, compassion, humanity and bullshit like that.

In their eyes the end justifies the means.

It's why they project onto us visions of hatred-filled bigots who are itching to go on shooting rampages, when all we want to do is shitpost and watch comfy streams.

The human mind evolved based around pattern recognition and group thinking. Leftists have done nothing more than abandon their biological tribe to join an ideological one.

We admit that we're tribal while they're in denial about it.

OP, leftists aren't bothered by being hypocrites. The other examples you give are just mentally ill people. Or it's kids who don't know what they're saying and or being shocking for attention.

They don't actually think about it. None of this is the result of anything they've done. They just adopted bullshit they liked the sound of and the Jews have made trendy and give the impression is popular which they equal with being correct. Also I find that these fuckers are medicated out of their minds. When you hear about a yankee being on 12 perscriptions, think of one of these assholes.

Nice post.
You feel ok with,"moral authority." ? Because I don't think that's what it is with these Godless asshles. After all, it's degeneracy everywhere you look. To them morals are relative. So a new or alternate term feels needed. Or we could just genocide them all :)

What I like to do with such simple bitches, is point out that, if life were so simple, why are they such losers and failures? Shuts them right the fuck up. Because as whites, they have le privelege right? So no excuses for being out of work or doing some shit job and having tens of thousands of debt. So you strike at the person hiding behind the old, Commie ideology and they collapse. Being weak people in every sense is what attracts them to some collectivist bullshit.

Can't understand something that doesn't exist, user.

Sage for offtopic:

I'm not sure what's better, the crazy woman apparently being partially redpilled on the jews, or that goon faggot "shmorky" deciding his tranny cartoon voice was appropriate for this situation.
tfw the jews are the reason the woman hooked up with a tranny and went crazy in the first place
Some related kekery to that argument for shits and giggles, taken from /cow/ but cleansed via archive.is:
archive.is/Bv00v

Morality isn't tied to god. They see promoting their group and their group's ideology (inconsistent as it may be) as the ultimate moral good.

To them it's like a religion. They are moral and good because their (((professors))) and CNN told them they are. Anyone who doubts that is a servant of Satan/Hitler.

And yet internally, white liberals have a birthrate like a stone.

What with all the birth control, abortions, and faggotry.

This is truer than most people think. The fact is that people require a mental framework with certain details in it, in order to function. This framework includes some central ideal/evil, some specific embodiment of that ideal/evil, some group of followers of that ideal and some group of followers of that evil.

What they've done is replace the christian concepts of god/satan/good/evil/believers/heretics with equality/hitler/multiculturalism/white nationalism/liberals/whites

Or in other words, they've created a twisted isomorphism that allows them all the feel good benefits of christian thought without any of those outdated and bigoted notions of not being a degenerate.

Holy shit. Are we positive he isn't a time traveler?

This is the absolute truth of my experiences dealing with them.

Lemme guess. All azteca.

Nah, Stalin wouldnt give a fuck. That amn, for all his faults, managed to acquire the kind of power within his own nation that is the envy of kings and leaders everywhere. Only the Kim family of Norkland exceeded internal control.

They're basically the product of a trashed economy, empty job market, and mountains of student debt brought on by a childhood where the parents demanded they go to college. They resent the world that failed them. Now they're reaching their 30's and most are probably living with three roommates, or still living at home. They wake up every morning thinking "when the fuck is it my turn to get a break?", they're angry, and they lash out at anything that annoys them. So when they come into the daily, real world situation of encountering someone or something they may disagree with, they blow a fuse.

They're the prototypical antisocial mass shooter, but with twitter instead of a gun.

OP, you're never going to wrap your head around their logic because they're not operating on logic.

All the things you see them do that are logically inconsistent, they do because it reasserts and reaffirms their emotions. It's emotionally consistent, in a sense.

Likewise, your cold, hard logic that involves telling Africa to fuck off and starve until it stops breeding like stray cats is emotionally inconsistent.

Just for practice, go over the images you posted and think to yourself, "Would this cause abrupt, unexpected feelings if I were in this person's shoes and I had the maturity of a person who stopped receiving genuine love at around age 3?"

The person who made that image has no idea what fitness means in the biological context.

The "promiscuous" rabbit is more fit by definition.

Thomas Jefferson said 15 and 20, respectively.

I think things have gotten worse with liberals in recent years as they began trying to associate all things they disagree with as being connected to each other.

Like if someone talks about criminality in the black community, liberals would think the person is a horrible bigot that wants to lynch blacks and is sexist towards women.

If someone dislikes illegal immigration then liberals would think this means they probably also hate gays and are against any sort of socialist policies.

If someone dislikes trannys (or just doesn't want to date them), then liberals (at least some) think this means they're homophobic and misogynistic.

The liberals/cultural Marxists even decided upon a term to describe this line of thinking.

'Intersectionality

The rise of the daily show also helped destroy the ability for liberals to even argue their positions, because they stopped feeling there was even a reason to explain why something was right beyond the infantile argument of "because it seems nice".

So typically liberals don't even feel the need to address opponents' points as they view disagreement as signifying that you are against everything they hold dear. The idea that you could just disagree on only a few things does not quite occur to them. This is why many people find that liberals will disown friends over any minor disagreement.

They're people who have a two-dimensional outlook on life from consuming fictional media aimed at children.

They believe that they cannot commit unethical actions just because their ideals are the same as protagonists from [currentyear] media.

Liberals are severely deranged. That's really the crux of the matter.

They don't just have a different opinion, they're actually sick in the head.

Google:

Telescopic philantropy

Pathological altruism

Altruism bias

Liberals amygdala

Read everything here

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/24570590/

Good post

More accurate to my experience.

Fuck, that webm of idiots in a white room doing silly shit with the caption Liberalism would fit perfectly here. I should have saved it.

This is an amazing assessment. Thank you for that, user.

One thing I've clearly noticed is that leftists tend to enable, encourage, and bow down to violence and terrorism as if they were either ruled by psychopathy or fear.

I'm pretty sure this tidbit of knowledge used to be in law enforcement training too before they went all cuck in Europe and the US, except probably some good local LEOs and FBI who are still pretty great guys.

that guys drinking some strong ass tap water

You know, back in the Spanish Civil War, the fascists would do autopsy's on commies because they thought it was something fucked up in their body.

Now we know about the amygdala thing. It's great!

Just to add to this, I know there are homos, gooks/curryniggers, aboriginals/Natives of the Americas, and spics (and whoever the hell else I'm forgetting) lurking here. I'm sure you know damn well how the leftists treat you, don't you? That they favour and support by far the most violent and subhuman among their pets, mudslimes and niggers and give you lot fuck all. And yes, you spics can be violent but you don't chimpout the way mudslimes and niggers do and are generally marginalised even by the left. You all saw how they threw homos (and Hispanics) under the bus in favour of their mudslime pets when that mass shooting in that US Orlando gay club occurred. I don't even need to mention you gooks and curryniggers, the leftists just don't care about you at all, nobody does. In fact they seem to outright even despise you because your mere existence proves everything about their batshit lefty ideology wrong. You are the most ignored irrelevant marginalised anything in existence so congratulations gooks and pooinloos. Now you homos, spics, and gooks/curryniggers and whatever the fuck else all want to know the secret to getting lefty support? Go out and riot and rape and murder and commit acts of terrorism and you will get all the love and support of every lefty cuck from Europe to the US to Australia and beyond. Be the most barbaric savage subhuman thing you can be and even law enforcement and governments (at least here in Europe and parts of the US including from King Nigger himself) will be on your side and the media and their talking heads will consistently make excuses in all the most dashing displays of mental gymnastics for your subhuman kind.

Speaking personally, I think it mainly revolves around fear and narcisism.
Fear because they are believe holding "wrong" beliefs is something taboo. Because of this taboo, they might suffer repurcussions for holding it. So instead of being a pariah, they perform mental gymnastics to fit the evidence into the worldview they think is proper.
They are also unwilling to suffer the shame of being wrong. Consequently, they will "argue as a jew" and perform the same mental gymnastics mentioned above.

TRIGGER WARNING: BLOGPOST INCOMMING
(Just trying to offer some anecdotes, faggots.)
When I was a kid, I watched heaps of rubbish american TV and attended aussie public schools and believed all the lies pushed by teachers, TV and the government. One thing that comes to mind is how I justified why white pride is bad and other racial pride is okay. I noticed the hypocricy of this and instead of changing my beliefs one way or another, I sat down and thought about how this should be so: Eventually I came to the conclusion that it was bad because white pride is redundant since whites are already better than everyone else (kek) so those that express it must only be doing so as a cover for their desire to conquer the lesser races.
When I was a commie, people kept saying that it was just a phase. Obviously I took offense to this, so contrary evidence was either reshapen or conviniently forgotten. Even when I knew I got pwned I didn't want to admit it, even internally because that would have wounded my pride.
This, of course, was also a taboo opinion but whether the motivation to hold an opinion is fear or pride the confirmation bias was roughly the same.

This mindset does not seem to cover all cases of leftardation. Although it might explain the common prole or young edgelord, it doesn't explain, say radical feminists who advocate the mass killing of all men, or the "philosopher" creating new forms of systematic oppression and long words without meaning. That, I think, is further reason this whole "left/right" business is nonsense. It's more a matter of stupid people brainwashed by evil people, and people with varying degrees of freedom from said evil people. And, of course, confirmation bias is not limited to "leftists" either.

fuck Holla Forums niggers and kikes

youtube.com/watch?v=KoNOQ7LMR8c

ban me, mod!

REQUIRED READING FOR Holla Forums:

Read this article and its 7 follow ups. Did you read it all yet? Read it again.

TL;DR: Fuck you read it.

Liberals are envious narcissists who cannot survive if they are on their own. They are also inferior and fear being thrown out of the group for their inferiority. This mix leads to liberalism, where they hate their own group (white hatred, diversity) but must are terrified of being excluded (safe spaces). Out-group them and make them feel bad, it will cause them to shrivel up. The article tells you how to correctly do this.

Know your enemy better than he knows himself. From there the path to victory shows itself.

Checked for truth

noam chomsky is a dirty nigger loving kike faggot , kill your self ya hook nosed bastid

media.8ch.net/polarchive/src/1439088841092.pdf

oh, and check em

It's very triggering as someone who speaks french.
You're basically saying "Fo News".

Replace "a few million" by "a few hundreds" and spread it for kek.

I can't read 10bux.
The use of poo poo outside of mockery or pepe is painful.

I'm going to be the asshole and say it:

Isn't that where we are?

Maybe not you guys, but I've had my fill of empathizing and sympathizing with anti-Whites and the general rabble. I've been using the same arguments I've seen used on Holla Forums for years now, and no one has managed to best it or make a point of any interest. Whereas I'll regurgitate stuff read from two anons trying to shit on one another, they'll regurgitate something they heard Jon Leibowitz say or some ebin may may from OccupyDemocrats or some shit.

No one is gaining any ground here, and both sides are just hating the other with a growing intensity. I used to hope that it could be avoided, but now I see a sort of necessity of there being a civil war/race war/whatever. This bad blood needs to be let. One of us has to go, and it can't just be us putting them on an island. It has to be annihilation.

Idk. As I've said, maybe this is just me, but becoming an actual radical. as opposed to just being called one, makes more sense than being a moderate at this point.

Wew lad.

Amazing post brother

freedomisknowledge.com/otw/isaif/04oversocialization.html

Ted Kaczynski (yes the unibomber) actually has a lot of interesting insights into "oversocialization", which he attributes modern leftist behavior to. He mentions it in his book, and I they briefly go into it on his wiki page.

The moral code of our society is so demanding that no one can think, feel and act in a completely moral way. … Some people are so highly socialized that the attempt to think, feel and act morally imposes a severe burden on them. In order to avoid feelings of guilt, they continually have to deceive themselves about their own motives and find moral explanations for feelings and actions that in reality have a non-moral origin. We use the term "oversocialized" to describe such people.[60]

The three most clear-cut of these we call goal, effort and attainment of goal. (Everyone needs to have goals whose attainment requires effort, and needs to succeed in attaining at least some of his goals.) The fourth element is more difficult to define and may not be necessary for everyone. We call it autonomy and will discuss it later.[61] … We divide human drives into three groups: (1) those drives that can be satisfied with minimal effort; (2) those that can be satisfied but only at the cost of serious effort; (3) those that cannot be adequately satisfied no matter how much effort one makes. The power process is the process of satisfying the drives of the second group.[62]

When someone interprets as derogatory almost anything that is said about him (or about groups with whom he identifies) we conclude that he has inferiority feelings or low self-esteem. This tendency is pronounced among minority rights advocates, whether or not they belong to the minority groups whose rights they defend. They are hypersensitive about the words used to designate minorities. … Those who are most sensitive about "politically incorrect" terminology are not the average black ghetto-dweller, Asian immigrant, abused woman or disabled person, but a minority of activists, many of whom do not even belong to any "oppressed" group but come from privileged strata of society. Political correctness has its stronghold among university professors, who have secure employment with comfortable salaries, and the majority of whom are heterosexual, white males from middle-class families.[59]

If Legend of Galactic Heroes was mandatory viewing in all schools, imagine how much better the world would be.

That's actually the only good one.

So they're us with bad aim?

Pls stop with that rk pseudoscience. It was shown to be a misconception for 2 decades already. What's next? Left right brain?

hard to say that when you've studied psychopathy or jews in general

look, they operate on a lower level
their amygdalas are small, ours are larger
look up r/k theory

They aren't compassionate. They just thing that you are and use your emotions to help them destroy civilization.

Liberals are always consistent. They're goal is the destruction of civilization and they are making great progress.

They don't care what you think about them.

We get turned into self haters by the left if we dare question the party line. I can speak to this as one of the 4 categories you mentioned. The other day I was in a bit of a row with a few of the leftists in a certain facebook page, and when the discussion of a certain rich person of one of the 4 groups you listed came up, they decided that if the person is rich and has different views, or if the person is middle class and has different views than straight progressive liberal, they are so full of privilege and that bullshit. That they were terrible human beings etc. I did my bit, disagreed and pointed out how they were wrong, Tellingly, the points brought up were ignored. Instead the common thread was "Well you just have internalized (insert generic phobia here) and also you are just self hating" and the likes. Generic comments and claims but nothing to back it up. If you even speak out, you get ganged up on and people then begin questioning if you are even (insert group name here) because "NO REAL (insert group) would say that shit".

They only care for us if we do exactly as they want us to do. That's it really.

The problem is young "leftists" don't actually know anything about politics and they're only thinking with emotions on top of a mob mentality. I live in the midwest so I don't associate with many liberals. My sister thinks Trump is Hitler for asinine reasons despite being older than me; her reasoning for wanting Sanders was "he's going to pay for my college". A relatively reasonable liberal guy I talked to wanted Sanders because he (the guy) doesn't like banks and is pro-gun; now he's voting Johnson in attempt to promote third parties. The closest to leftist I've gotten was saying socialism wouldn't be so bad when I was 14 and drawing the hammer and sickle on notebooks because it was cool, while thinking "communism is good on paper". Then I started looking into anarchism, national socialism, and fascism. If I took a political test now, it would label me libertarian, though I no longer subscribe to pure ideology.
Young "leftists" desire a government made safety net more than the ability to excel in any ventures they hold (e.g. business). Those 18-25 year olds goosing out in the streets during the *5 minutes of hate* are lashing out because they miss daddy. They regret going to college and moving out, they're children mentally, and they think with emotion. Their brains won't let them comprehend the real world. They want the freedom of adult life which they were promised, but they do not want the accountability. They want to be held, they want to be coddled, they want their blankets.
They need Trump.

what the hell does this even come from?

sounds like a massive waste of time

Skip to 13:11

Guess I have no heart, when I was 8 or 9 i remeber being at a party somewhere and telling a bunch of gay people who showed up together that their was a tall tree out back, they could all go hang themselves from it. I've always hated these people, my whole life I've fought them. I remeber being in middle school and writing an essay about how immigrants were driving down wages, it was the longest and most well researched paper in the class with tons of facts to back it up. I got a C for it, because "that's culturally incentive."

I swear to god it was like that part in A Christmas Story when Ralphy gets his paper back and it's marked " you'll shoot your eye out"

We've gone so far away from being able to have a discussion that there is no use in attempting to have one.

For example, look at the Cocks not Glocks faggots at University of Texas, Austin. Their argument isn't "well, you can carry guns, so we can carry dildos and we'll all be happy"

Their argument is "WE CAN CARRY DILDOS BUT YOU CANT CARRY GUNS! FUCK YOU!"

There is no middle ground.

If you got rid of all of the niggers, spics and kikes in this country, our politics would look more like Ted Cruz supporters Vs Donald Trump supporters.

We could have actual conversations in that world.

But we don't live in that world. We live in a world where jews exist.

Checked.

Underrated post.

this is something that dawned on me when Trump gave his economic speech in Detroit which was interrupted every 2 minutes: it's pretty well impossible to make inroads with "bring back the jobs, law and order" type rhetoric when a solid 25-30% of the electorate outright and actively support the muzzie/commie takeover, feeling that they are "righting the wrongs of history" and whatever else.

Indeed, everything is made out of cotton. White men not only stole African slaves, but we stole their technology for forced them to make computers out of cotton that we took credit for.

delivered

I personally think the left is doing something like pic related.

1/2 (Never knew there was a character limit here).

I honestly think that the six biggest things that cause them to be what they are: unsatisfying lives, broken homes/no good male figure, infantilization, nihilism, having a sense of superiority/enlarged ego, and feeling that they'll always be safe.

This sounds simple enough, but I do think that most people confuse "Happiness" with "Satisfying". I think that most people seek to be happy which is a more fleeting and hedonistic pursuit (party culture/hookup culture, abusing drugs/alcohol to attempt to find fulfillment, materialism, etc.). Happiness is a feeling; satisfaction is a state of being. These are temporary solutions which don't address the need to better one's self, and instead address how one feels in the moment. Satisfaction comes from betterment, patience, perfection of skill(s), being of service to others/one's community and family, and from work in general. Our culture doesn't put much emphasis on building up and preserving what is, and rather promotes the idea that what we have is better being replaced because it's immediate and requires little to no work (as in creating, maintaining, and bettering something - be it being a doctor, or be it fixing up your home for your family) to acquire. We see this from everything from just tossing out a broken table because we can run over to IKEA, to tossing out your spouse because they want to start saving more money for your retirement while you want to get the newest iPhone and/or Xbox.

This is absolutely rampant, and extremely detrimental. I'm sure that if you think about it for a second, you, most people that you grew up with, and most people posting here probably have more friends whose parents are split up or the dad is not/barely around than you have friends whose parents who are still together. What's worse is that this is normalized and those who argue that single parents (usually mothers) can't typically do as much for their kid(s) than two healthy parents can, this is often shouted down as sexism and/or an attack on women. Both young girls and boys need a father figure in the picture. The former needs him so that she has someone to show her how men should treat her and how a real man should act and be worthy of respecting. Young boys need him for the same reason, but also to be shown how to act as a man and as someone to rebel against and release aggression with rather than doing so on the rest of society. Without this strong male figure, kids now are raised almost completely in a feminine world. How can a young boy possibly find himself when he's trying to become a man in that world? How does he stand up for himself when adversity comes along? How do young girls become women who know how to tell when a man is wrong for them or just plain bad? They don't. They capitulate. They demand that the state to do it for them. They gladly hand over their agency and claim that they have the right to have adversity never come. Then when the state gives them a little, they then feel attached and lash out at those who object when the state inevitable abuses their newfound power.

The two points above cover a lot of this, so this should be brief. Not only do you have people who don't have the male figure, who then latch onto the state as a protector/provider, you then mix that with the "happiness" seeking attitude and culture. People haven't been encouraged to become someone; they're being encouraged to accept what they are and to never evolve. These people like to be coddled because it makes them feel as if they're justified in being what they are, justified in why they're not doing more, and comfortable in being what they are because they're told "It's rigged. Give up. I'll fight for you so that you can stay where you are." Then when those people who "fight" for them never change their station in life, they feel like toddlers and accept that they're not capable.

2/2

"Fuck it, we're all gonna die anyway." Isn't that comforting in a way? Sure, but it's especially so when you don't have kids, and don't really have a community because everyone walls themselves up at home with Netflix. We've replaced human connection so much with internet connection, with distraction and self-involvement. When you're disconnected from your community and your people, it's hard to care what happens to it once your time is up. Who cares about saving up some money so that when you die your grandkids can have some inheritance to help pay for their first home? You didn't even have your own kids in the first place! Who cares about keeping fit so that you can find a nice woman? Women are a hassle, and I've got the internet and access to billions of hours of porn! For so long we've been infantilized and told we have no control, and many people have accepted it and simply have adopted the attitude of "As long as -it- doesn't happen in my lifetime, I don't care." They'll gleefully revoke their right to choose (how poetic) in order to keep their right to be comfortably caged.

When you look at leftists especially, you'll see this coddling mentality not only from the top down but in a parallel way, too. You see the hyper rich leftists tell their pets that they can't do XYZ because everything is rigged, yet have the hubris to tell them this while having gotten to a high position themselves. You then have the self-hating white leftists who see themselves above the brown pets and proceed to fight their battles for them because they think/know that they can do it better. They're also told that they're special and are never wrong. How can people reflect and accept new ideas when they have been told that they're perfect little angels? Furthermore, why would they even CONSIDER that they could be wrong when they're told that everything is subjective?

This ties in with the above point. The self-hating whites and self-hating males think that their time in the sun will never end. I've shit up California with my suicidal and destructive methods and now I have to live in it? "Fuck that, I'm moving to Nebraska!" The USA is looking more and more like South America? "I'm moving to Canada!" Again, this mentality is the "As long as I get mine before -it- happens, fuck it." type. They've let that which they deem inferior enough to champion encroach so much but still think that they can just move away and ignore it. And those who don't move away will capitulate because they have no backbone, and are truly not salvageable. They'd rather please everyone than fight for what they know is right, so when some Muslim in London calls for gays to be stoned, many on the left will ignore it or simply cast it off as "One bad apple" while then deflecting the topic onto someone/some group that did something bad that is palatable for most people to attack.

Beautiful posts, I think initialization and not having strong male role models is the root cause of most leftism, also reading this post has made me want to start lifting again and striving for excellence in everything I do.
good shit, user.

Understanding bolsheviks & talmudic leftism……. I recommend dissection

Seriously ,true believers in leftism are mentally ill of jewish ( I repeat myself). It is clearly a form of metal retardation which needs to be studied in the lab not augured against in public anymore than trying to debate the crazy homeless man that thinks the FBI is reading his brain waves, but rather they need to be removed from society completely.

Stay pleb, m8.

Source or it didn't happen.

It's quite elementary. Liberals are pretentious usually as a result from parroting government run education and receiving a piece of paper that says they are smart.

This haughty attitude leaves them utterly paralyzed to do a few things:

LIBERALS CAN'T UNDERSTAND COUNTER INTUITIVE SOLUTIONS
Some problems such as welfare creating MORE poverty because it subsidizes industries that depend on constant or growing poverty to continue receiving government checks

LIBERALS CAN'T CRITICALLY THINK

Take the issues they harp such as "increasing the minimum wage". They can't understand the logical progression of cause and effect that raising the minimum wage will have. It simply increases the overhead of companies, which increase prices to consumers to compensate for the price of doing business. Which in turn simply raises the cost of living again. The minimum wage has already been raised several times from 5.50 to 7.50 within a span of 15 years.

Wouldn't it make MORE sense to attack an inflated currency and bring down the cost of living so that 7.50 or better yet 5.50 an hour is now basically middle class pay again?

THEY BELIEVE IN PARROTING AND REGURGITATING POPULAR VIEWS

Liberals ALWAYS say the shit that is politically popular to state. They have no real understanding of economics or political philosophy that is based upon serious history of politics. Do you really think Sarah Silverman or Carl Marx ever knew anything regarding the serious thinkers from the Roman Empire such as Cato? Or Greek thinkers like Socrates? Do they know of the observations of Alexis de Tocqueville? The logic of Bastiat? Fuck no. They got their inspirations from fantasy TV shows like Star Trek The Next Generation (a good show, but infantile views on how a futuristic society works) and were told lies that Carl Marx's utopia is the same.

They are idiot parrots. They are feminist social justice warriors and cultural marxists. Privileged and grossly ignorant.

Thanks, man. Good luck, man, and I hope that you do achieve a better version of yourself.

5467476yuhgdff