Ethnic Nationalism in the United States

Real talk here Holla Forums

I don't have any issue summoning an argument for ethnic nationalism in Europe for obvious reasons, but when I'm asked to present an argument for why it should apply to the US I don't really have one.

Living in the US, myself included and everyone I know, no one seems to really consider themselves ethnically 'American' ; we're just residents - not citizens. This isn't the land of our ancestors, and we simply don't have any kind of shared blood or history.

I don't think its a surprise or coincidence that we see right-wing movements in the USA inevitably end up getting stuck in a rut at Civic Nationalism, because how are you supposed to advocate for an Ethnic Nationlism when there is no ethnic identity to speak of?

Am I missing something?
Am I just retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
genographic.nationalgeographic.com/reference-populations/
voxday.blogspot.com/2016/08/what-alt-right-is.html
archive.fo/MNlMe
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2005/07/0719_050719_britishgene_2.html
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=fRm8rvRDYJg#t=405
youtube.com/watch?v=d0Cm_wFnQ60
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pretty much, yeah.

No Race has the right to territory unless it earns and maintains it through struggle. Europeans built US and got rid of the shitskins there, thus they earned the right to that territory.
If you are a Nationalist, you will fight to earn the right for our people to have a territory of their own, no matter where you live.

/r/-ing the pic of the original constitution or whatever the fuck it was that stated explicitly only free white people have rights

The US, before 1965, was ALWAYS a white nationalist homeland

sage

shit tier bait tbh fam.

pic related, it's OP

but this is what I'm talking about
barring maybe old school southerners whose families have been here for centuries, I don't think whites in America feel like they have any kind of shared Ethnic Identity whatsoever

You don't need a piece of paper to tell you that you need to fight for self preservation of your folk.

Yes you're retarded and you should get better or kill yourself. My ancestors have bled in this soil and fought for this land since the Mayflower, you can fuck right off.

You would have to create a new identity the closest we had was southern during the short time the civil war was started. Clinging to "american" as an identity is itself civic nationalist in nature the country was founded on liberal egalitarian ideals

but this is my point, just how many white Americans does that even apply to anymore?

So many of us are literally just mutt offspring of early-mid 20th century immigration

All of the founding fathers were Anglo-Saxons/Celts, as is the majority of the white population of the US, therefore that is our foremost racial identity. Just like South Africa's whites were Dutch, we don't need to originate from here for our race to claim it.

Americans never had a proper ethnogenesis. Immigration was actually halted for a while to allow this ethnogenesis process to occur, but then the kikes opened the borders and everything got fucked.

Well a lot of shitskins there seem to think they have it, wouldn't you agree? Your Racial heritage is in your blood, it doesn't reset when you come to a different place.

Most Americans are German. Nobody should want to be (((Anglo))).

Only Confederates are American. Yankees are cultureless, godless hedonists.

Die, snownigger.

kill yourself anglo-kike

This fam

I see your point OP, Before (((They))) subverted the message, we were really a "melting pot" in that all of these European cultures eventaully ceded their ethnic identity to the "American" Identity so to speak, the problem with that is it's a very easy message for (((Them))) to change and say that the melting pot is for everyone, except that those that don't actually assimilate (See: Blacks, Muslims, Spics) were never meant to be part of that assessment originally anyway

Think of it like this: America started out as a bowl of white rice, gradually the potatoes, the pasta and the saurkraut were all poured on top, but over time we all collectively made up a mush of white, then all of a sudden we get mystery meat of a completely different color plopped all over the place, making it pretty hard to distinguish whats what in this mess of a dish

If we're using colonialism as the basis for dictating American ethnicity, what are we supposed to do with all the White People that aren't Anglo-Saxon?

inb4 you have to go back

Are you fucking retarded?

Ethnic nationalism isn't tied to the nation itself and even if it was US history makes it perfectly clear the country was meant to be white although I do feel bad for the natives.

Kek, I guess it occurs naturally when kikes don't have their fingers in it to mix you into a giant hwhite smoothie.

Only white Christian males will be allowed rights. No atheists and no LARPagans.

Notice how I said Anglo/Saxon, non-Celtic English are in the same racial grouping as Germans.

It would be impossible I would bet there are not even 1 million pure anglos who have not been mixed with some other type of euro in the US.

Probably the thread to ask:

Are the Irish/Celts white?

Are the Italians?

Are the North Spainards?

where do we draw the line

and as a Mick myself where do I fall in the prospective race war?

Celts should be included too, a lot of the founders were Scottish or Irish. Beyond that, there aren't very many whites in the US who don't fall into those groupings.

The fuck? Just because we're Euro mutts doesn't mean we don't share blood.

Depends on whether you're protestant or papist. Papist Irish from the Northeast are as good as niggers. Protestant Irish don't make a point of declaring that they're Irish and have assimilated.

My ancestors landed here almost 500 years ago, nigger.

yusssss

Yes.
Depends.
Mostly not.
North-Western and West-Central Europe are most definitely white, the rest is up for debate.
Is that not obvious?

Not really. English are only 40% Germanic at the highest. Average is more like 20-30%.

I feel things were great in the US when we took in only people and culture from all northwestern europe irish included. Even letting in a few italians was alright but everything past that was cancer. The American identity and people should be just that we should consider ourselves the product of Northwest europe and work on building our own unique culture outside the anglosphere.

That depends. Southern England is almost pure Germanic, whereas Northern England is about half-and-half Anglo and Celt.

The Anglos themselves are a mutt race is the ironic thing. We are a mutt race spawned by a mutt race

Bullshit. White Americans are the tallest and strongest people on Earth. By and large our ancestry is mostly Germanic, with a good deal of Celtic and a few traces of Slavic and Mediterranean mixed in. We share a common dialect of a common language: American English. The traditional culture of White America is one of individualism, hard work, a sense of adventurousness, and a fierce love for our country and families. It was White America who first proposed the idea that the everyman is equal to the nobleman, and he who dared to suggest that the everyman be given ample opportunity to become the nobleman. We believe in personal responsibility, yet also that no man should have to be afraid to express his own opinions. White America made republicanism relevant again, so many countless years after the Roman Republic ceased to exist, and the whole world followed in our footsteps. The transition from mercantilism to capitalism - real capitalism, as practiced by free White men long before kikes attempted to subvert and define it - was solidified in White America, and again, the whole world followed in our footsteps.

To say that White America has no culture or ethnicity is blatantly false. But, like a fish asked to identify water, it's hard to see something you're constantly surrounded by. You want to know what White American culture is like? Take a step outside of it, and you'll be able to identify it by what it isn't.

Most of the problems came from the Londoner English that settled the Northeast. Unionists set into motion a lot of the bullshit egalitarianism we see today, including abolition of niggers, rather than just sending them back.

Things would be vastly better had the South won.

no, its honestly not, I get called a hwhite and a potatonigger on here all the time, really don't know if most anons on here want a solely WASP America or if there's room for "lesser" whites like myself, just clarifying if I'm going to be a soldier or a corpse when the time comes

America has always, at least until recent times, been ethnically white. Sure, there were the blacks, but they have always been a minority and are only here as antique farm equipment we haven't been able to get rid of. Think the old broken tractor sitting in the farmer's barn.

And before you start talking about the Indians, there are more Indians alive today than when we got here. They also hadn't even reached the bronze age and were fighting with bows and stone clubs. The Continent was basically empty. So we colonized it. We civilized it. We took the best of Europe and essentially mixed them together to create an Aryan super race. Those that were willing to risk it all and emigrate here to tame a continent of wilderness and hostile natives and wildlife.

So yes, there is an American race. And yes, it is white. And, I would argue, superior to even the mother races in Europe.

I think many of you are missing the point OP is trying to make. He is not saying that white people have no right for ethnonationalism. He is looking for arguments and rhetorical devices to argue for it. When I try to bring this up to people, it goes something like:

or

How to answer these without going full edgy "right of conquest", since it can simply be argued the same process is going on against us and if we lose then we deserve it and lose our right because we were conquered?

I mean, some far-right thinkers like Yockey have argued that Italy & Greece are part of a completely separate and distinct 'Classical' culture, unique from 'Western' culture which consists of Anglo-Saxons.

Whether you buy into that or not though, at least in terms of the pure ethnicity Italians and Greeks are definitely white, and Rome/Greece were the foundation for western civilization.

As far as modern Greece and Italy go, you'll see the occasional D&C shill posting a pic of some ugly gypsy and assuring you that they represent the entirety of Southern Europe's demographics but the reality is that most Greeks and Italian are just that - Greek and Italian.

Just be American, you faggot. I have Irish blood here going back to 1812. Been in Alabama ever since. My English/Scot-Irish ancestors go back before there was even a nation.

I guess if you wanted to count the mixing with whatever native Britons were there when they came, but most people don't.

You do realize there were republics in europe before during and after the US right? American didn't invent democracy

OH LOOK ANOTHER POTENTIALLY POSITIVE DISCUSSION AND RED PILLING THREAD THAT DEGENERATED INTO INFIGHTING AND BICKERING WITHOUT CONSTRUCTIVE CONVERSATION

I WONDER (((WHO))) COULD BE BEHIND THIS?

Granted, this was probably (((bait))) to begin with, but still… what the fuck Holla Forums?

I'm gunna stop you right there user, there's a reason I only asked about the Italians, because I know that the modern "Greeks" are just Turks LARPing as some other culture pretending that they have an historical relevance, I'm certain the Greeks were white at some point, that's no longer the case.

No pic but i'm sure this is what you're referring to.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790

Every white country that comes out of a foreign occupation always comes out darker. They can deny it all they want but it true Greeks italians spaniards. That's why slavs use to be look down upon to they had some mongol rape blood in them

I can never tell anymore if these posts are just actual autists or kike shills

Just because you Americans are mongrels doesn't mean your European brothers don't feel for you in the same way I see you feel for and support us.

In fact, it seems whites in America get the most shit just for being white and the left calls and attacks you just for being white (many times, ironically being white themselves and you stupid yanks should call them out on that fucking hell) so they are already IDing your ethnic national, might as well be proud of and support it. Just don't forget your brothers in Europe if you raise up before we do.

Other than kikes, yes, most of our biggest enemies are other whites. That's why I'm not so gung-ho on simply white nationalism. I desire an extra requirement, that being faith in Christ.

Fuck off christcuck it's not gonna happen

The Founding Fathers originally established citizenship just for "free white men of good moral standing". The "melting pot" America is a modern jewish construct and would look completely alien to the original settlers.

America was a great experiment in pan-European nationalism where any European white could come over and start a new life for himself if he was willing to pledge allegiance to our flag. White unity is what created the industrious and prosperous America of yesterday, and it is only through incorporation shitskins into our society which our forefathers warned us against that our country has fallen off a cliff.

Enjoy decline and Islamification, then. Fedoras are the most multicultural anti-racist element within the white race. You are insignificant compared to your Leftist cousins, and I assume you're very socially liberal, despite claiming to be Right-wing.

**yesteryear but close enough

genographic.nationalgeographic.com/reference-populations/

Interesting breakdown of racial makeups

I've never seen a mick so concerned about what some Paisleyite LARPers think of him. Also,

The Christian Church is the most anti racist element in the white race to say otherwise you are lying to yourself. Every denomination is anti racist. Give me the church that is pro racism how many are in its congregation ? Atheist don't have any sort of organizations or drives to save starving black atheists but Christians do. I would rather join the silly neopagan cults then the silly egalitarian jew cult.

There would be no West without Christianity. To speak of cucked Churchians and then ignore the millions like myself is an insult everybody's intelligence here.

Wow you sure showed me.

The Scots Irish/Appalachians/hillbillies are Germanic.

The only real Celts in the US are the Irish and the French. The rest are either Latin(very small percentage) or Germanic(overwhelming majority).

The west existed before Christianity the Greeks and Roman's began as pagans. The Christians had to adopt roman virtue ethics. The west is not synonymous with Christianity without Christianity it is still the west.

Do you honestly believe there are millions of fringe racist Christians in the world just like you? If so why don't they have their own denomination? Why don't they say anything? Because they don't exist.

The West falls to nihilism and Islamification without Christianity. See: Western Europe. Atheism is an empty void waiting to be filled, and LARPaganism is a sad joke, which even Hitler despised.

Pretty sure Scotts-Irish are Scottish, as the name would imply. The British Isles had significant mixing with the Vikings, but they're still mostly Celtic.

America will become an Anglo nation again

we Anglo NEETs will conquer America by the womb

all american women know the superiority of the anglo bull

No. The Scots Irish are lowlander transplants. Lowlanders are Germanic, descendants of Angles and Vikings and some native Britons. Pic related.

So surprised how little you people know about your nation's homeland.

I usually don't side with the fedora fags user, but point out to me one large group of Christians that actually preach for the preservation of the whites and not literally the opposite, justifying opening boarders and handing out more Gibs with "Bro cmon, what would Jesus do?"

That doesn't hold water because the majority of Christians voted for Trump.

How are you gonna conquer an American woman, or any woman for that matter even if you went fully civic when you can't even get a job?

That doesn't change anything user, if the normie Alt-Right is to believed to actually be "all inclusive" then sodomites and shitskins will have voted for Trump too, changes nothing

Are you really implying that the majority of people voting for trump are explicit white nationalists?

Like, that's really fucking optimistic of you, but come the fuck on. Even if a lot of them are implicitly or unconsciously identifying with Trump's implicitly pro-white policies, if you asked them their values on race they would undoubtedly espouse to be thorough egalitarians, and ultimately isn't the far-right based in a rejection of egalitarianism?

What benefits? All benefits go to Pakis. Shitskin confirmed.

O I am laffin, babby's never been to America.

The alt-right isn't all inclusive.

See: voxday.blogspot.com/2016/08/what-alt-right-is.html

Anyway, the more time goes on, the less hope I have in the West to uncuck itself. It's almost genetically imposed upon northwestern whites to be retardedly altruistic, even without kike manipulation. Trump will be a big determinant on what happens in the future.

If the argument for ethnic nationalism in America doesn't work, it doesn't for Europe either. Modern Europeans didn't just spring up out of the ground in Switzerland or some shit. They migrated there and took ownership of it from the people that were there (The only ones left of them are the Basques, and they're mongrelized as fuck).

The only difference between whites in Europe and America is time, and even then we've been in the US for over 200 years. It's ours by right of conquest. You want to get into detail, the majority of the US is German stock (Arguably more pure than remaining European German stock, for what it's worth. And by that I mean pure German, not pure white), so it's rightful Germanic clay, with the exception of New England, and the English are essentially the same stock as the Germans are with some Danish thrown in and healthy side of Celtic. Which is inconsequential because it's all white Aryan.

Men with an accent pull tail like no tomorrow here if they actually know how to talk to women and aren't socially retarded.

It's disgusting. Nothing but a manifestation of the female fetishization of the betrayal of her people.

You either submit to the Mexicans or submit to the British

your choice, well, it isn't, your women will get a good smashing either way :^)

Yet they do more to oppose far left degeneracy than all the far right groups combine.

Even sites like Wiki Leaks, that doesn't give a shit about the Trump, let alone the far right, is doing more damage to the left that we are.

I know, I agree the accent helps.

But he's NEET scum, hope you enjoy spaghetti because he's bringing it to the USA in both metric and imperial

I'm British, been to America and have pulled. I'm just not an autistic NEET like you lad. You'll go home barren, NEET scum usually do.

If he pulled tail, at least it would be an improvement over all the blonde girls I see fucking niggers constantly. Always blondes, too.

(cont.) *than we are.

If it makes you feel better, most of our blondes are fake anyway, so it's not that bad. And they're literal genetic trash too.

He gets enough benefits in the UK to go to the USA m8, he is a fucking nigger.

probably whiter than you chum

The ones around here are natural. South has a lot of blondes. It's a pity, but seeing such has caused me to avoid them most times, because they also carry an attitude with it, on top of the normal feminist bullshit.

NEET SCUM

Mummy won't save you now. I'm going to fuck your mum and take your sweeties.

Pick one

I dont eat sweeties, I'm a good boy

Youre just mad that you work for pakis, thats what your existence is. You are a wageslave for the paki establishment, the taxes that you pay go to the demise of our people

you are the scum

Bricklayer pride world wide cash in hand you fucking NEET scum

£100000 an hour?

Wew.

I live in the South. I've avoided blondes my entire life. Almost every single one of the attractive blonde girls I've ever met were massive whores, both fake blonde and natural. Never seen a ginger with a nigger before though, so I guess that's a positive. Always had a thing for the fiery ones.

Pics related, hair color patterns in the US.

Then why some loonies are claiming natives have no right to land due to ancient kangz being supposedly hwite n sheit?

Americans really hit a lot of dead ends in ideological arguments that europeans have no trouble passing due to the native american question
They are currently null, and back then they weren't that significant (only achivements were being not-africa and building wooden n rock structures on par with vikings centuries before) but their first contact and destiny reflect a highly alarming mirror to white american's future IF the jew suceeds

I can't recall seeing such either. If it's a brunette, she's usually a cow, too.

I've always said I'm American. You're retarded. I'm not German, I'm not Egyptian, I'm American. I was born here, my parents were born here, and their parents before them, so on and so forth for as long as anyone I've asked knows.
The way I see it, you can have two or three generations at most and still call yourself [whatever nation your family is from here], but once you fully assimilate, you're American. If you never fully assimilate, go the fuck home. We've got plenty of humans and losing you isn't a loss at all.
I'm looking at you, Asian scum. Especially the fucking Chinese. Truly they are the kikes of Asia. Notice how you always see them in groups, talking their pig language, acting like no one in the world exists outside of their kind. We're going to need bigger ovens than you guys think.

Amen brother!

Disgusting. You sound like a britbong.

Ethnic Americans are white with a mix of Scandanavian, Celtic, English and Germanic blood. This land does belong to our ancestors through conquest we made it ours. The reason people don't identify as American is because of Jewish propaganda and our fierce loyalty to our ancestors. But for all intents and purposes if your Great Grandparents were born in America you are ethnically American.

See, I can play this game too.

What game, faggot? I just read an entire post complaining that gooks don't assimilate.

That's a trucking GOOD thing, dumbass.

I may not agree with you but you are still my blood southerner.

Society of the Cincinnati member here. This guy is correct:

You don't feel ethnically American because you're living in a sea of spics, negroes and moslems. Not your fault really.

Alright, then have them leave my homeland and go shit up your area, if they're so great.

Soon they'll all leave.

Never said they're great, you insolent fuck.

If they "assimilate" they're harder to kick the fuck out. Think farther ahead than "oh shit it sucks to live next door to them" and instead think toward "if they're different, that gives me the logical high-ground to deport them if we can manage a form of cultural nationalsim."

But no, you decide to complain that they're not assimilating, possibly because you're a fucking retard, possibly because you're a mud yourself. My bet is that You're from California, so you're probably a fucking beaner anyway.

You're still getting shit just for being white. We don't need ethnic nationalism, they identify and attack us because we're white so stand your ground and be proud of being white.

The gooks have been here since the California gold rush and are the best at assimilation in existence next to the spics. They actually take up white names and everything unlike niggers who keep to themselves and much worse.

I've never seen an American that didn't consider himself an American unless they were a self-loathing liberal, a filthy beaner or nigger, or fresh off the boat. Americans have a culture of guns, burgers, and exploring untamed wilderness with pioneer spirit. Mock it as much as you like, but it has kept America from "progressing" as far left as the soft Europeans have.

Assuming Trump Wins and the illegals go home and we build the wall, how do we fix American Ethnic Identity?

Obviously there are deeper rooted (((issues))) then just the beaners that are dissolving away at our identity.

Going back to what I said earlier, most people are residents, not citizens. Residents of a giant shopping mall. Economics/Materialism over the course of the last couple centuries have shifted from being in cultural terms a simple means for sustenance to the literal meaning and purpose of life.

How do we fix this?

Just wait for the happening?

Yes you're fucking retarded. Whites built the USA from nothing. All of our immigration and citizenship laws were EXPLICITLY DESIGNED to keep America White. Non Whites didn't even have the right to vote until after the Civil War. The USA was created by explicit White Nationalists. The words "White people" were even used in the very first naturalization act.

ALL of our immigration laws were specifically and explicitly designed to keep our country White until 1952

In 1960 America was 90% White
In 1980 half of ALL American counties were 98% White

I don't like that there are "chinatowns" and tribalistic shit like that, but intermarriage is the quickest way to assimilation, and Asians have that in spades. If there's a least bad non-white, I would pick them or injuns.

I honestly think the best course of action is to take things from our past that were crushed by materialism and consumerism. If Americans of European descent can't find a steady footing with that, then we're just going to end up balkanizing.

I'll be fine down here in the south. Most White folks down here are Anglo/Celtic with a little bit of French in Louisiana and Spaniard down in Texas/Florida and German on the northern borders. That it, unless they're carpetbagger transplants, like in the big cities. Those folks are gonna get eaten by nogs anyway, so I don't really care about them very much.

I would much prefer it if we didn't balkanize, but if we have to, we have to.

Go to a reservation and tell me you want injuns in your country.

You like them because you never see them. Guess what a mestizo is. An Injun mutt. Injuns need to get the fuck back on the reservation or south of the border. Fuck them.

Hell, ask a Canadian how they like their injuns up there. I've heard theirs are still more violent than niggers. Probably because they didn't ethnically cleanse all the excessively violent ones out and stuff their asses in reservations like we did.

You know as well as I do that our Southern brand of injuns are not even noticeable. They don't ask for handouts and they don't bitch about racism. I wasn't talking about spics or Canuck trash.

I'm not going to single out specific lines of argument in this thread, but I'm seeing trends that warrant a warning.

Beware that hair-splitting on who is white or not is an admitted LearningCode/Rach strategy.

Be thorough, but not senseless. Use discretion, and think about who benefits from over-aggressive policing. The "minorities" won't split hairs when they take our countries. We can't afford to split our defenses.

Over 3 generations of whites on both sides of my family have fought for and died for America.

Three generations of whites.

If you compare the service of whites in the military, to blacks, hispanics and other - this is our country.

We colonized this country.

We built this country.

What the hell is that from?

I'm going to play devil's advocate here and pretend to be a libtard responding to that statement

My father's side of the family has been here since 1754 before that I have no idea

This is MY land.

I welcome all Anglo-Saxon's and other whites to it and forsake the niggers, the spics and the kebab

I regretfully don't know how long my family has been here. 4 generations on my dad's side, I know that. They came over from Italy and France.

My mom's side is a total craps shoot of European heritages. German, British, Irish, Scottish, etc. And I have no idea when they came over, why, or if they were mixed before or after their arrival.

God forbid someone want to retain the actual culture that the immigrants that arrived were attempting to assimilate into.

"Warn" someone else about being "too exclusive"

Are light skinned mestizos considered White now too, chaim?

Check my ID, the post you responded to, and the one above yours.

/thread

Then why are you claiming D&C?

Pic related. My walltext wouldn't post.

They planned the US
Then again many routes were indian routes
Let's just say they built an empire over what was there (the few small things)
But was it worth it? we know damn well it was before WWII

Because you can throw a dart at the board and hit a D&C post right now, and this avenue is one that we already know our enemies are targeting. I wasn't "calling" D&C, I was cautioning against falling for it in general. If there is one thing Holla Forums is bad at, it's accepting a half-measure solution even when it would suffice. Drawing lines around "us" to separate from "them" is very easily turned into a D&C tactic because we're already halfway there by nature of the distinction, and the lowest hanging fruit to target for D&C are well-meaning Anons with too much knee-jerk for their own good.

So I'm just advising caution.

Read Cuckservative or take a quick trip over to vox day and learn something: the founders of america where whites who founded america to leave to their posterity and what other whites may immigrate. The bullshit nation of immigrants rhetoric was created by jews in the last century and a half.

You missed the part where I said "least bad" apparently. Speaking of tribes, I would rather treat them as separate nations, because as you've mentioned they are not all the same.

Worst coming to worst, in the case they aren't deported, I would rather they be absorbed instead of them segregating and growing to numbers that cannot be defeated. Slaughtering them is a possibility, but I don't think the majority of people here have it in them (excepting the extermination of mudslimes, but that's ideological rather than racial, similar to purging commies).

There's no reason to kick them out if they assimilate. They're just as American as you or me at that point. This is now their home.
God damn this board is full of half-baked niggerbrains. No wonder you fancy yourself as some kind of superior race. Ain't got shit else.

Rome…and then…nothing relevant that I can think of. Czech Republic? I can't think of a single Great Power off the top of my head.

Californians are more of a cancer than the Chinese. Both should be deported.
As far as niggers go, if you live near niggers, odds are you are a nigger. Move away. There's nothing to salvage there.

oy vey.

So, I looked into when this metaphor became popular. Turns out, 1908 in a play titled 'The Melting Pot'.

And guess who wrote the play?

That's right, user! A filthy kike!

(((Israel Zangwill)))!

Who the fuck is that?

And what's his play all about?

The metaphor had been used before, but this kikes play popularized it.

this isn't true, several historically white communities for one reason or another became nigger containment zones and while the upper middle class people have no issue fleeing to wealthier predominately white suburb areas it's not easy for working class paycheck-to-paycheck whites to just up and leave

Nice D&C faggot.

you faggots were actually backed by the kikes

go ahead and complain about niggers, they wouldn't even be here if you picked your own damn cotton

I really don't like hot weather

Kill me, fam.

85 degrees and 90% humidity at 4am.

Apopka reporting.

76, 93%

surprisingly cool morning today

Sanford reporting, how do you do fellow dweller of nigger containment city?

Oh, hey, you're right around the bend.

Honestly? Riding out a prescription-inflicted stomach ache. And you?

Local elections are today or tomorrow or otherwise imminent and I've been so wrapped up in national and global happening that I don't even know who the candidates are.

How fucking dumb are you?

The United States was founded explicitly as a White nation.

This?

getting to ready to go to work in a couple hours, we're really starting to hit a heavy rain season now

I'm not too up to date on the local election campaigns, but I'll try to brief myself before I head to the polls since its really just choosing whoever the least pozzed/jewish candidate is.

I should be doing the same, really, but [previously mentioned complication].

It occurs to me that I don't even know who to trust for information on local politicians. Holla Forums has me covered for big leagues, but minor and middle are a huge hole in my fabric of trusted sources.

Local elections are difficult to get a read on, simply because there isn't that much information available.

Took a gander at the sample ballot though and the 4 people running the Republican Senate seat are literally 3 spics and a nigger, sure is current year.

Guess that simplifies the matter a bit. I don't like voting so simply, but it's all I've got for now.

I consider myself Yankee, OP, maybe Irish Yankee to be more specific. In any just arrangement New England would be its own country, or at least one of several autonomous regions of the Empire.

Ethnic nationalism is viable, but only in terms of regionalism. The South has always had a distinctive culture, and while the North, not as much, if we emphasized having a positive identity rather than being the region that lectures the South, we'd find there was more to being a Yank than town meetings and maple syrup, which isn't such a bad start anyway.

To the silly "who is White?" question, it is never a purely biological matter. Ethnicity and culture also play a role. Since the goal is a Europe of nations turning back darker migrants from other continents, it is practical to draw the line at the Straits of Gibraltar and include Iberia, at the Turkish border and include Greeks and Albanians, and at the Caucasus and, maybe not include, at least have a close relationship with Georgia and Armenia. It might be possible to find a lighter-skinned individual in north Africa or Arabia, but that wouldn't be politically helpful for our goal of preserving Europe. Worries about darker strains among European Whites becoming more prevalent should be handled by policies encouraging population growth especially among Nordics and Alpine Whites, such that there can be a population surplus that presently darker regions might willingly accept. These policies could translate into something similar by ethnicity in a proudly racist US.

True, American culture needs to be de-Judaized.

Fuck off. ALL white countries need to become ethnostates, no exceptions.

I'll have to really comb through the rest of it, but the congress seats being the most important, I'd recommend the nigger (Dwight Mark Anthony Young) who apparently was previously a deputy. The other 3 are all spics so anyone who is going to be biased towards the flood of mexicans/ricans/cubans into florida (and the county in general) needs to be avoided at all cost. For the House Seat Mark Busch is pro-amnesty while John Mica isn't (at least allegedly) so I'd recommend going with him. For the rest of the local elections I'm not sure, just remember as a general rule:

White > Nigger > Spic > Woman > Jew

Thanks for the rundown, user.

I'm gonna try to get some shuteye so I'm not a zombie at work tomorrow. Goodnight.

Yeah, they're niggers.

thanks for correcting the record

This same exact thread was posted like a month ago.

What is the point, to sway people into accepting the American 'Melting Pot'?

Fuck off, shill.

And why do they think it works here?

cool the autism engines there lad

how about you calm your fucking tits you delusional cuck my thread about Whites in the US lacking a shared identity isn't some 7th Dimensional Jewish Chess Play to make you want multiculturalism you fucking retard

Americans are mongrels and the sooner they start dealing with it, the better.

Your thread sucks, fag

> .

The only way to get ethnic nationalism to work is to literally part the U.S. into different lands. Basically separatism. One for the h'whites, one for the blacks, one for the (heh) native americans and Mexico for mexicans (fuck you, you already got your country). That's the only way of getting ethnic nationalism going in the U.S. while retaining something from it (some land), but not all of it, a confederate of states.

Another way of doing is for h'whites to abandon the U.S. and claim Europe as their home. Mass immigration of white Americans into Europe might contribute by increasing white demographics, solving SOME of the problem, but there are a couple of other big problems coming with it:
1. You're definitely abandoning a lot of resources.
2. To whom are you leaving the nuclear warheads to?
3. As said, h'white Americans also tend to be mongrels, for example there are a couple of people who have native american blood and look 100% European.

These are sad times, and I blame your founding fathers for not being more specific who gets the rights in your constitution, and I also blame them for slavery (you brought them in, you freed them, they stayed).

OP needs a greater understanding of history. America very much has a ethnic group, and the colonials made sure to abolish racism. The intent was to integrate the blacks and teach them to behave like white people after freeing them. Unfortunately this did not work.

The slave mentality persisted much like the genocided personality of the Native Americans. Perhaps integration is just as much a pipe dream as multiculturalism. Who knows?

"America is mongrels" is the new

Nations have traits. These traits can be pros or cons.

The national traits arise from the biological traits of the original inhabitants. For the US, that means first, the English; secondarily, N. Europeans; thirdly, other white people.

Non-Anglos, Southern/Eastern Europeans, and non-whites like the USA because its national traits have been very positive. To enjoy those traits, you need to keep the ethnic balance close to what it was.

Someone needs to make another version of this webm because i have the same copy and can never post it because one of you faggots always beats me to the punch

Yes.

1. How long does it take for a population to become indigenous?

50 yrs?
100 yrs?
200 yrs?
300 yrs?
(that's about 12 generations for white folks…)

500 yrs?

done.

Americans left Europe behind, fought for this land, and won it. Whether you like that or not, that's what happened - and it started half a millennium ago. Genetically, we became a rougher, less-refined pan-European, with abit of American Indian mixed into the bloodline. That's what happened. Our blood, our race, is from here now.

If we allow the current (((immigrant wave))) to continue to live here, they too will mix and become indigenous to this continent in a few centuries. Whether good or bad, that's reality. America as a Nation wouldn't survive their incursion, nor would the American genotype, but all the world's peoples would become indigenous on this continent, and as such it would probably be run (contentiously) by Jews.

For America to survive, a civil war is more than an abhorrence (and it truly will be), it's a necessity. The only way to avoid the coming violence is for immigrants to magically give up their lives here, and go back to their home countries, and for the Jews to magically cease in their purpose in life (that's just not gonna happen). Like it or not, and personally I don't, this is our reality.

Nigger there is no such shit. If you are a Caucasian American you are automatically better than any other whites, period.

Collectively our IQ is a full standard deviation above the rest, we're more physically fit yes I fucking said it, we're better looking, we are just generally better than everyone else.

Whom do we credit for building the pyramids, the Egyptian architects, or the slave labor?

Gif related.

stayed there a couple decades before the USA formally existed as a nation

Ethnic nationalism in the US would require a breakup into smaller states. Unless you're just going to throw a blanket "white nation" over everything, which raises the question: which culture/language of whites will be dominant?
Besides, I've always dreamed of an independent Acadiana for my people.

By judging it in a few centuries, you can say kikes are indigenous to Europe because that's how long they've been around there. Gypsies too.

Sorry to break it to you, but it should take about 4000 years or so.

You're not missing anything. Ethnic nationalism has no foot to stand on in the colonies, it can only work in Europe. Burgers are not natives to that land, and won't be for ages.
It sucks, but this is what you deserve for bailing out on the motherland.

damn man, I feel you, I'm from the New Orleans area and it pisses me off deeply that we're so "Lol French" over here but nobody can speak a lick of language. My mom's a Soviet Czech defector and she's always made it a point to keep her Czech brushed up

screep cap this, share it with your ancestors

At this rate I hardly consider the greater New Orleans area "French", let alone Cajun.
I'd argue it's more of it's own creole thing.
Thankfully I decided to take some French in university, plus I've found a couple of genuine books on Cajun French.
J'apprendrais la langue de ma peuple un jour.

Jews constitute a single tribal religion, not a single race. Judaism's primary belief is in it's racial primacy, true, but it's just a bullshit religious belief in race at the end of the day.

The truth is,
Jews in the Middle East are Semitic.
Jews in Europe became European.
Jews in Africa became African.
Jews in India became Indian.
Jews in America, well, the jury's still out, here.

The reason Jews have caused all kinds of racially-charged dissension wherever they go is because their religion tells them to. Drop the religious nonsense, and Jews melt away.

They are a race though, not just a religion. They've admitted to it, they administer genetic tests in order to immigrate to Israel, and yes it is a bullshit religion but they absolutely are a racial group.

They are semitic everywhere. Jews aren't white except when it's convenient for them to appear so.

Make sure the Italian and Irish preachers in your church stop preaching the demographic destruction of America.

The Bible says they descend from Japheth.

Turks are European?

They aren't semites.

Whatever nitpicky thing you want to call them then, other than White European.

Yea, not all Jews. If we are completely honest about it, a lot of them, but not all.

fucking saved

Better to punish the innocent than to miss the guilty

There.
Are.
No.
Good.
Jews.

Let me guess the genealogy company said you were distantly related to European royalty as well

America, unlike Europe, is founded on white racialism. To be American you must be of European racial stock.

copypasta time:
My vision of the White identity is not one defined by the cheapening of European culture and civilization into something lesser, but instead the culmination of it into a single unified identity, built on the collective European struggle and history we share as a race, and grounded in the greater European civilization all white nations belong to. I envision a single pan-European identity for America that draws its strength from the larger culture of European Civilization to which every European ethnicity has contributed in some way.

The American identity is capable of being the synthesis of the greatest aspects of the white race from every corner of Europe into a single entity. We can know and stay true to its roots in the old world, yet be something new entirely; something uniquely American yet European at the same time. I believe such an identity, grounded in the collective struggle of all of our ancestors has the potential of being truly greater than the sum of its parts.

All of them with no exceptions. If you think otherwise, you are being jewed by a jew. Never trust a kike, never interact with a kike and stay away from them. Never accept anything they have to offer or say. Don't watch their shitty movies, don't listen to their shitty channels or their attempt at comedy, don't read their propaganda.

Europeans have women with more class and less degeneracy though. Even British girls are more feminine than American girls now.

fucking race-traitor. Blow your brains out.

Fuck off Confederate. California is the best State, it's just full of what the world wanted it to be filled with… from Russia to the UN to Israel, to New York to Texas… all of them demanding the shame shit: Globalism and Communism for California (home of the world's media at the time).
California just moves faster into the future than other states; that's the real tragedy of it.

t. brown american who just wants to MAGA by propping up the right people, not the (((right))) people

Not to mention most women over 14 are over weight

There's every reason to kick them out, you fucking cuckold. Chinks and other non-whites do not belong here. America is a white nation built by whites for whites. Non-whites can never be American. Assimilation is not only unfavorable, it's impossible. By incorporating shitskins into the definition of America, you destroy what it originally meant. You are a disgusting race-traitor who deserve to hang. America as a nation doesn't exist without the white race. It is intrinsically linked to our people through and through. We aren't a set of empty "ideas". You can take your disgusting race-blind egalitarian cuckery and fuck off back to /r/thedonald.
No they're not. They are racial invaders who need to be purged. A cat does not become a horse if it is born in a stable
And why should I give a shit? They do not belong here. They are an invasive population settling in a nation they do not belong.
Pretty rich coming from an anti-white cuckservative retard who puts his soulless race-blind ideal of America before his very own people. What a disrgace.
Top fucking kek. The worthless mongrel outs himself at last. Yes, Eong, we are a superior race. Our civilization is a testament to that. We have no interest in importing non-whites to sully our genes and erase our racial identity.

Now THAT'S a brit/pol/ shitpost!

How can we make this happen with Spanish

It seems much too late in my opinion, but the Founding Fathers didn't seem too opposed.

Latin.

The original white language, and what we based all language off in the first place.

All native Europeans are white.

I don't even know latin, chucklefuck. But addressing this issue means that perhaps the future generation will have an answer.

And the lucky winner is:

95% of white Americans are 100% European. Only 5% have a bit of non-white DNA.

fuck off

I guess you were just being shortsighted then. My mistake.

Do you really not have a reason to go to war right now?

I guess pointless is a bit strong of a word to use there. Avoidable would be better. With the right program and PR you can trick the normalfags into expelling the non english speaking spics and illegals but your plan would just create a fissure in the US that would allow the spics and kikes to gain PR to help their selfish cause. Your plan is just a US based Arab Spring situation. Are you telling me you, as a white assuming you are not lying on the internet, don't have the foresight to see where that sort of scenario will end up?

It ends with you hanging next to your pets or leaving on your own volition.

Yeah, how about your kill yourself. America needs a civil war.

That would involve defining an American ethnicity. You'd have to divide the US up in order to have any sort of ethnicities here.

I agree with Kevin MacDonald. America's not a nation, it's a shopping mall. The unease and discomfort you see and the efforts of the (((elites))) are all part of a greater effort to eliminate even the idea of the nation-state and replace it with the market-state.

So ask yourself what it means to be American, then what it means to be Southern, Midwestern, Cascadian, from the Rockies, etc. American nationalism in this day in age is nothing more than a pushback against us losing sovereignty and American white nationalism is a bandaid.

This. America is like 20 different countries in one.

Not countries, nations. There's a difference.

American white nationalism isn't a band-aid, it's a cure

How would you describe the ethnicity of the white American? Be honest and come up with something that applies to just about every white American, regardless of location.

American white nationalism would only work if America balkanized.

America is not beholden to any specific white ethnicity. We are nation with a white racialist identity. See

Why? Deport/exterminate the non-whites and it would be fine.

Back when the US was founded, "white" meant English, French, and Dutch. The rest of Europe was varying shades of maybe. That's not the case anymore and the US has culturally diverged and the people largely mixed, even whites.

I've been told that under no circumstances am I "white" because of my Irish Catholic heritage. Never mind my pale skin and blue eyes. Holla Forums has made it very clear that Irish is not White.

But these are still different ethnicities that melded together into a single white identity. Over time, with more white immigration from across Europe, this identity matured. Americanism is something separate from Europe, and based on white racialism. The majority of white Americans are some mix of more than one white ethnicity.
Bullshit. 95% of white Americans are 100% European. Only a small percentage of white Americans have a tiny amount of injun or nigger blood in them.

Fuck off, kike. This is bullshit. Stop consensus-cracking. Holla Forumsacks regularly call out D&C and consider Irish white.

You need bodies for a genocide and everyone has to be on the same page. If the other side is fighting because "a bunch of white neonazis are shooting down random brown people" then it's no longer a genocide, it's a battle. Not to mention other nations will suddenly have a way to subvert the fight by helping the side that aligns with their interests. I'm looking at the long term effects of a "plan" like this and I can only see this hurt the US in the long term to the point we go back to a 70s style mentality because of this. PR might not be important but it is when getting bodies ready for a war. I assumed WW2 should have taught everyone that.

The destruction of the most Jewish, largest anti white dystopia to ever exist?

most of the migrants here before 1970s were western european

almost all before the 20th century were western european and most british french or germanic apart from some russians and gooks on the west coast

most of the groups that have come here have a strong desire for freedom, a deep hatred of bureaucracy and an intuitive sense of corruption

america is great

ethnic nationalism is not some bullshit about feeling a blood connection to everyone in your COUNTRY
your people exist beyond your country borders, not the least of which the military and scientific travellers

No, they don't. How many times have you seen image related?

If you ain't Teutonic, you ain't white. - Holla Forums

Where the fuck have you been, nigger? THE GENOCIDE IS ALREADY HAPPENING. THEY HAVE ALREADY "PR'D" IT.

Take your PRcuckery and anti-white civic "nationalism" back to Reddit or whatever shtihole site you washed inhere from. The time to openly advocate white interests is now.

stop being jewish

this

Please fucking kill yourself, kike. It's easy to tell that you're just a sockpuppet pretending to be Irish to lie about Holla Forums

Every time someone posts that image, which is incredibly rare, btw, it is met with people calling it bullshit d&c and calling the poster a kike.

I'm not Jewish. Irish are only white for you when it's convenient, but as a general rule Holla Forums puts Irish and Slavs in the "h'wite" category.

Or are you one of those people that would gun down Zimmerman but would prop up a cuck like Anthony Burch? Remember, if you are going to use race as the sole basis of a nation then you have to accept the chaff with the wheat.

All the more reason to form a white ethnostate, the whole country is obviously never going to understand.

You realize you're going (((muh melting pot))) with whites, right? I agree with you that American identity is separate from European identity, but it gets very blurry in a hurry. Some of it is regional, as well. Can you say your average white guy from New Jersey is the same as Wyoming? The average white from Georgia the same as Minnesota? The average white from Oregon the same as New Hampshire?

The question of what makes an ethnicity goes beyond skin. Hungarians aren't Uralic of blood anymore, but their language is, for instance.

The fucking vice president even admitted it

I'd gun down zimmerman for being a racial invader and I'd gun Anthony Burch for being a race-traitor and a disgrace. Your race-blind cuckoldry has no place here. Fuck off to /r/thedonald with your anti-white ideology

See, I can project just as well as you can. :^)

Andalusian Gypsies are Andalusian, there is no arguing about it. They have their own unique culture, separate from all other gypsies. They may still be dirty poo-in-loos in their hearts, but they are our poo-in-loos.

They actually don't get on too well with modern Romani gypsy migrants, or moors. They may be thieves and hate work, but if a migrant gets uppity with a payo (white), they will have his back.

Edgy. How are things at Ironmarch?

What fucking progress? The death of our entire race? Paint the walls with your brain-matter, cuck

>>>/thedonald/

You learn something new every day here.

I'm not even sure if you are an idiot or another CTR shill trying to D&C anymore.

Highly underrated post. This is what OP is asking and he's right to, I run into these responses all the time.

The American culture that the entire world looked up to and respected in your grandfather's generation, the 300 years of history filled with more innovation and culture than the vast majority of empires in history could produce even in their longest runs. The smartphone you're using, the cellphone it originated from, both the cellular network and internet network it's connected to, the computer chip it uses, all American inventions. The modern highway, the modern car, the modern skyscraper. Electricity, telephones, film. All from American enterprise and industry. Hollywood. Gospel, blues, rock and roll, rap, house, techno. All coming America's rich culture. Again, there's a reason all of Europe looked up to America and imported our culture in the 20th century, and still do.

America was started as a White country. Citizenship was only ever granted to upstanding whites since the year of the constitution. The country stayed between 80-90% white all the way up until 1965. What happened in 1965? The Immigration Act opened the borders to the rest of the world and removed the quotas. No one expected this to make much of a difference since immigration had ALWAYS been from Europe, primarily Northwestern Europe, with all other country's extremely limited, regardless temporary stay or permanent residency. Instead what we got was the white population dropping from 90% to 60% in the course of 50 years. FIFTY YEARS, a THIRTY PERCENT DROP. This is not normal. This is not our history.

The melting pot was a term popularized as early as 1910, for political reasons, by a Jewish man with Zionist motivations, in a play that tried to push the modern narrative of America being an open whore for every person in the world. This has never been true. We only ever welcomed Whites, and only upstanding, behaved Whites who renounced their homeland. America is a white nation.

Are you fucking retarded or just deliberately disingenuous? Non-whites aren't siding with white nationalism. Trump isn't a fucking white nationalist. He is a cucked civic nationalist who sucks off minority cock hard. His only redeeming feature is that he might deport all illegals, build a wall, and temporarily ban muslim immigration, but none of those things are explicitly pro-white. Also, have you not paid any attention to voting trends? Spics and niggers are still exclusively democrat, and that's not going to change.

You're just as cuckolded as the Redditors who jack off to ">le based black man XDXD" who mildly supports their views. Non-whites will never be our allies or fiends, and they will NEVER support white reawakening or white interests. Their survival strategy depends on ensuring we disappear in our own fucking nations.

yup. Reddit transplant confirmed
Whites have never been and never will be united with non-whites, thus "d&c" doesn't even apply.

I'm sorry, irony is a weak spot for me. Always gives me a laugh.

not an argument

So American culture is based around capitalism? Also, Techno is a German creation.

Industriousness has always been central to the American spirit.

It comes from Detroit Techno, Germans were just the first to appreciate it.

My family settled Virginia 13 generations ago. This is the land of my ancestors.

niggers wouldn't have been a problem if Lincoln would have just left us the fuck alone, but no, you can't even own up to your responsibility in freeing them

Interesting. I'll look into Detroit techno. And that's something to base American culture around, ingenuity and industriousness. Anything else you would say sets white American culture apart from others, and unites Americans across regions?

Nice downvote

False equivalency. Not having ethnic identity in a land does not make you less of a citizen of the nation that governs that land… nor does residency mean citizenship. Citizenship is citizenship and is gained by the means defined in the laws of the land: for the US, this means either born on US soil of lawfully following the naturalization process. Making them seem equivalent while asking the question might be perceived as a D&C shill move, but I won't call that quite yet. While much of Holla Forums decries "civic nationalism" as not good enough, not the same as ethnic nationalism, yada yada, I disagree; all 40K and Nazi LARPing aside, loyalty to the founding principles of our land is a hell of a lot better than loyalty to a single or man or small group of elite rulers. Yes, that means some non-whites will get counted as Americans. That doesn't mean that America wasn't by, and by the principles of civilization laid down by, the white man. If a black or indian or chinese or whatever swears and upholds loyalty to our nation, he is in fact holding up the white man's civilization, and as such should be accepted as American. But that doesn't mean he should be breeding with my daughters. I'm all for 14/88, but in G.L. Rockwell's style; American Nazis need not be German Nazis, although we acknowlege and respect our white brothers their system. American Nazism should be achieved within the laws of our land, and serve our needs in our times.

*wasn't built by

Moron.

This is ghettotech, not techno, heavily inspired by Chicago's ghetto house which has the same kind of repetitive vulgar lyrics. Detroit techno is a more sophisticated evolution on the sound. Here's an example of later Chicago house.

Start with the people associated with Underground Resistance: Atkins, May, Mills. Techno & house are actually black american culture, Detroit Techno is heavily inspired by afrofuturist ideas, though the Germans, Slavs and Italians heavily developed them heavily. White Americans were slow to accept it outside of NYC's house scene for better or worse.

Forgot embed

Fucking what.

He's never been to a reservation apparently.

that's like saying horses built America

No, you're just a disgusting interracial fetishist. Swallow razor blades, cuck

Just work in some form of public service where there is injuns in any capacity. They make up for when there's no niggers around. Fuck timber niggers.

Is posing next to the flag you actually use for real cultural identity.
"American" is not a real ethnicity, this is why even in WN circles, Americans use their ancestral roots as the basis of their identity, the "American" identity is weak, too weak to satisfy the need for belonging.

Scandinavian, German, British, French nationalists don't behave like this. Someone who has, for example, Norwegian roots but 200 years of history in England, will consider himself English. Someone whose ancestors lived in England 200 years ago but whose family moved to Sweden 200 years ago, he will consider himself a Swede.
There's none of this prefix- nonsense, because European countries have strong enough identities in themselves, they don't need to be supplemented. No one calls himself "English-Swedish" or "Norwegian-Welsh", shit, even the niggers don't want to be stuck with plain old "American", hence African-American.
A nigger born in Sweden is content to call himself Swedish, America just lacks any sort of history, there's no identity there.
Hundreds of houses in my town are older than your country.

Kike propaganda.

British Have Changed Little Since Ice Age, Gene Study Says
archive.fo/MNlMe
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2005/07/0719_050719_britishgene_2.html

fuck off yuropoors.

Be proud all you want. If you're one who doesn't call yourself -American then good for you.

Fucking adorable, that's what it is.

is right though

The reason why so many people want America to not be an ethnostate(least not a white one) is not so much about what America itself has or can offer, but rather that America is one of the few places with the sort of people who offer something other regions do not.

Civic Nationalism comes off as appealing because of a tragedy of circumstance. Nonwhites are born in America, and even if they're the most redpilled ever, they know that there's some derivative benefit to remaining an American rather than going to their racial homeland and being decent people over there. The primary reason why most races cannot coexist together is because of this desire or need to derive from each other in a way that is more like competition rather than mutual brotherhood. Nonwhites can somehow become supportive of white nationalism and white-based ideals, but this only brings them further to the conclusion that they cannot exist in a white ethnostate without their existence being a detriment to both themselves and the ethnostate, other than limited temporary visiting or residence.

Asians have developed technology and are better than other non-white races, but are not as good as whites themselves on average on an intellectual, moral, or social level. Less can be said for the rest. I'm probably thinking too hopefully and positively despite the previous two sentences, but if Africans went through enough natural selection to turn Africa into America, But With Dark-Skinned People, less Africans would want to go to America. The same could apply to just about everyone else. The idea of Civic Nationalism could be defeated if you convinced all the "based" nonwhites/alt-right people that there's enough of them and there's an open enough window for people like them to leave America and improve nonwhite nations. Deportation's an option too, but convincing a man to live elsewhere means you don't have to clean the home he occupied as much as if you had to kick him out.

Civic nationalism doesn't exist. It is a self-defeating idea. A contradiction at its core. It is based on a bastardised concept of nationhood.

My ancestry mostly goes back to the Virgin Islands. There was some admixture there when the Danes messed around with some of the island girls, and then the U.S. bought the islands in 1917, I believe.

Honestly, I don't think I hate any race on this planet except for African and American blacks. Since we're talking about America though

I completely understand why everyone else enslaved that fuckers. I would've done the exact same fucking thing.

I think Holla Forums's ideal plan of sending the apes back to fucking Africa and having their intelligent counterparts rule them is a good idea, but at the same time, I can't imagine the nightmare of trying to run a cohesive state full of these shitheads.

They have no ambition, no dreams, no vision of a better self. They cannot produce worthwhile art. They cannot invent impressive machinery or mechanisms. They're naturally predisposed to be tribalistic and selfish, never thinking about the well-being of the state or their people as a collective. When put in a new environment, they try to win in the system by breaking it instead of learning about the consequences of their choices. Mentally, they're still fucking slaves. There is no higher intelligence within the black man, not enough to produce a new school of thought.

They've only served to damage the social cohesion in the US and make complete asses of themselves every time they're in the national spotlight. Remember the WE NEED OUR WEAVE whore? Fucking embarrassing.

When and if you send those hordes of shit demons our way to rule them, I hope you're okay with us making them farm tools again, with the other choice being extermination.

I don't even know if they're still good for that much since modern farming equipment has made them obsolete anyway. Maybe we can ship them to Antarctica or something, just somewhere where they can be violent, savage, nation-destroying, artistically bankrupt troglodytes on their fucking own

This is not Holla Forumss ideal plan. Holla Forums's ideal plan is the complete extermination of all niggers and the colonisation of Africa with Ehite Europeans.

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=fRm8rvRDYJg#t=405

youtube.com/watch?v=d0Cm_wFnQ60

Joseph Renzulli's (1978) "three ring" definition of giftedness is one frequently mentioned conceptualization of giftedness. Renzulli's definition, which defines gifted behaviors rather than gifted individuals, is composed of three components as follows: Gifted behavior consists of behaviors that reflect an interaction among three basic clusters of human traits—above average ability, high levels of task commitment, and high levels of creativity.[10] Individuals capable of developing gifted behavior are those possessing or capable of developing this composite set of traits and applying them to any potentially valuable area of human performance. Persons who manifest or are capable of developing an interaction among the three clusters require a wide variety of educational opportunities and services that are not ordinarily provided through regular instructional programs.

While White students represent the majority of students enrolled in gifted programs, Black and Hispanic students constitute a percentage less than their enrollment in school.[30] For example, statistics from 1993 indicate that in the U.S., Black students represented 16.2% of public school students, but only constituted 8.4% of students enrolled in gifted education programs. Similarly, while Hispanic students represented 9% of public school students, these students only represented 4.7% of those identified as gifted.[31] However, Asian students make up only 3.6% of the student body, yet constitute 14% in the gifted programs.

In a plenary address at the annual Congress of the American National Association for Gifted Children in November 1985, Sternberg reported that the number of students of Asian background in American programmes for gifted children exceeded the normative expectations from population figures by a factor of five. Entrance to programmes for gifted children in the U.S. is usually set at a level to accommodate moderately gifted children rather than the highly or exceptionally gifted; thus an interesting pattern seems to be developing an over-representation of Asian children by a factor of five in the population of moderately gifted students and by a considerably greater factor-15 or over among the exceptionally gifted. A student has to be extremely gifted mathematically to score more than 700 on the SAT-M by the age of 13; only 4 per cent of college-bound 17 and 18 year olds in the U.S. attain such a score!

To illustrate this point: in a normal population with a mean IQ of 100, and a standard deviation of 15, 228 children in every 10,000 would have an IQ score two standard deviations above the mean, that is, a score of IQ 130 or higher. However, with a mean shift upwards of half a standard deviation, as reported by Jensen for Asian Americans, no fewer than 668 children in 10,000 would score in the IQ 130+ range. Many American gifted programmes which employ an IQ criterion for entrance set their entry level at IQ 130; in this situation, 6.68 per cent of Asian children would be eligible to enter these programmes on the basis of IQ as opposed to only 2.28 per cent of Caucasian children-an overrepresentation by a factor of 2.93. Yet Sternberg reports an overrepresentation by a factor of 5! Why do American gifted programmes contain almost twice the number of Asians than could be statistically expected from Jensen's projections. The children of this study have scored at or above IQ 160 on the Standford-Binet Intelligence Test L-M, an instrument with a mean of 100 and a standard deviation fo 16. Thus these children score at least 3.75 standard deviations above the mean. Fewer than 9 children in 100,000 score at or beyond this level. However, if we shift the mean upwards by 0.5 of a standard deviation, to investigate the implications of Jensen's findings and if we assume the standard deviation for the Asian population to be the same as that for non-Asians, then the criterion score of IQ 160 for entrance to this study becomes only 3.25 standard deviations above the new mean. Beyond this point lie not 9, but 58, children in 100,000. If Jensen's findings regarding a higher Asian mean are correct, and if they hold good for the Asian-Australian population as well as Asian-Americans, then we could expect to find Asian-Australians over-represented in the study by a factor of 6.5. Yet the over-representation actually found id an astonishing 15.6!

fuck off gook-poster. Filtered

Everyone out, southerners only.

That said, get your shit together.

Never been true, shut the hell up already. You keep saying the same damn thing.

All of those were founded in the last 50 years. Why? Because the Jews made us think that that identity is weak. It wasn't before 1940.

Part of it's going to be because we have an even larger number of completely new people showing up all the time. The media keeps mentioning us.

The rest is people thinking their education did something and never looked into it. They should really just read that Confederate thread.

American culture exists and is an off-shoot of Anglo-Saxon culture. Just like Canada, Australia and New Zealand. But people only attack America over it because the shills are afraid of Americans with our guns and free speech and nationalistic pride. We're an actual threat to their globalist agenda.

America is a white. European. It's simple and beautiful. That's how the Founding Fathers intended. So we are a nationality, just a broader one. We're Pan-European.

White Americans are white. About as much non-white admixture as the Mongols and Moors left behind. Maybe less due to the One Drop Rule.

We're ethnically European, that's enough. It's historically been enough,

If you're here, feel free to leave, hyphenated nigger.

You do realize that 99% of Americans are not hyphenated Americans, right? The only ones to regularly do it are the Irish and Italians, and even that's dwindling/dwindled.

0/10 or you're fresh off the boat. I, on the other hand, my lineage is from before 1776, this place is a creation of my ancestors, aka it's exactly what you say it isn't.