Tommy Sotomayer is valuable propoganda

inb4 'HAO DARE U USE A NIGGER AS A REDPILL HURR HURR HURR I'M AUTISTIC AND CAN'T INTO PROPAGANDA'

And with that out of the way, this man's videos need to be shilled to nogs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MARyj9JNrBM
youtube.com/watch?v=DyKiqwjklIg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump.

He is a black nationalist that is fortunately or unfortunately depending on your point of view completely aware of the state of blacks.
He wants the best for his people (who doesn't) but he knows that the majority are savages. He is a valuable resource but it's a knifes edge between him rallying blacks and waking whites.

No he isn't moderation has hurt us more then anything. Memes are the only propoganda we need fuck off 4 cuck nigger lover

Shill it to whites, then. It could be valuable for fighting white guilt.

This is valuable propaganda for what happens when niggers get money they still act like niggers but have nicer material items.

He also gets a bunch of death threats from angry niggers

I've been subbed to Tommy for a while. Here's an excellent video from him

Anything that shifts the discourse towards our direction is useful.

It's like redpilling normies, you don't start out with the kikes, you start out with more politically correct topics and slowly move towards the politically incorrect.

Moderation and muh PR Re definitely cancer. Nobody should spread this niggers videos with any type of "not all black people" slant. If anything, videos like his should be used as a bludgeon, against whites and blacks, to give them a strong enough Burst of cognitive dissonance to snap them into a state where they might break through and learn something.

No softening or PR or tolerance should be used, but there is absolutely nothing wrong with working in the same direction as other ethno-nationalists who share similar goals, beliefs and ideals. Separated, yet allies of sorts. Like the Germans and the Japanese of WWII.

you're all fucking retards

did you not see the shit he stirred when he started chimping out at the Drunken Peasants(The Amazing Atheist, et al.)

etc etc

anyway he's a piece of shit, let the niggers rot their brains with rappers
seriously, this nigger isnt based at all and you faggots need to wake up to that
maybe the fact he was a nigger could have clued you in

They were whiteknighting a disgusting tranny that Tommy had talked shit about. Very convenient that you left that part out.

Does this sound like a fair deal, Holla Forums?

did you not see the shit he stirred when he started chimping out at the Drunken Peasants(The Amazing Atheist, et al.)

etc etc

seriously, this nigger isnt based at all and you faggots need to wake up to that

etc etc

make the post before i end the jimmening REEEEEE

His interview with Duke was alright.

Reported for spam

There's better black spokespeople out there. Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson seems like he's got his shit together - although he's very Christian, I think that Christianity has a positive effect on keeping morals strong in the black community.
He also triggers the absolute fuck out of BLM members.

Stefan did an interview with him, which I thought was pretty good - youtube.com/watch?v=MARyj9JNrBM

There was also another black guy who I can't remember the name of - he did videos in his car, talking about politics and his experience as a black man. His stuff was pretty good too.

But Black people are trying to kill him… go find the video where he has a breakdown and pulls out a gun.

Link?

Hard to imagine that a faggot who likes the amazing atheist would also like trannies.
That said, tommy's only use is for shock value against cucks who are scared of the word nigger. Thry need to hear it a lot of overcome their aversion. His videos don't give any real insight and just repeat the same shit over and over. He's also a narcissistic nigger who makes everything about himself.

I like Tommy and his videos.

But it looks like he pulled an Anita Sarkeesian with his movie project Fatherless America. People donated and still no sign of the movie coming out.

Honestly, if I were the only sane nigger within a 500 mile radius I'd be on the verge of cracking too.

I've watched exactly three of his vids and in all of them he mentions how black men should exclusively date white women. Whatever floats your boat though.

He is just another fucking nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=DyKiqwjklIg

sorry for the jewtube link

Link, please.

HE HAS SAID OPEN ANTI-WHITE PRO-JEW THINGS BEFORE.
NOBODY SHOULD LIKE THIS NIGGER AFTER THE DAVID DUKE INTERVIEW

This.

Only thing we need to do is push the "niggers are turning on jews" stuff to him and let it spread to the other "uncle toms"

slay yourself you fucking faggot enabler homos are scum

Someone mentioned a week ago that we should compile a list of all the "woman of color" black activists who are fucking white men and send it to him.

It would definitely be embarrassing for BLM et al if it was revealed that the majority of "woke" negresses are white worshippers who service massa on demand

Somebody send him the link to that page that there was a thread about recently. The one about the black guy talking about how whites were blamed for what the jews did.

Sotomayor already had David Duke on, so he is somewhat aware of the jewish question. The shills in this thread(jews) are terrified that we'll redpill the golem so it turns on its master. It's in the protocols to use blacks for communism, and so far they've lapped it all up.

If the blacks turn on the jews, the whole house of cards will come crashing down.

His David Duke interview was good, you fucking dipshit

You sound like a little bitch

And afterwards he shit on David Duke and said "if whites defeated the jews, we'd be in chains again mayne"
DIPSHIT

Stop sucking off nigger dick you fucking civic cuckold "nationalist"

I heard from Tommy Sotomayor that before desegregation the Black community had a lot of its own businesses, which then dismantled in competition against White-owned ones, but I came across contradictory data.

It appears that Black people were never well-adjusted in the United States. Even Black entrepreneurship under segregation is "we wuz kangz" tier. Muh Black Wall Street.

He's just one of the smarer members of the primitive Negro race, you'll never get average niggers to listen to him while they get free shit and the (((media))) fills their monkey brains with anti-hwhite crap.

Kek, knew something was fishy with that first video. The prostitute tries to flag him down and he waves her off, making a point about "niggas actin' crazy". Then in second vid he rants about how hard it is to call black prostitutes without them trying to rob you.

Chick in first vid probably recognized his car, whores know who the johns are. Not that there's anything wrong with it, sure he's probably firmly MGTOW, wanting as little to do with trifling bitches as possible so buying whores is an easy middle ground, but knew my hunch was spot on.

So we get a great Molyneaux vid saged by kikes but nigger loving stays up?

The mods need gassing

Uncle Tommy is a weather vane. One day he'll be extremely pissed off about nigs nigging and he'll call them out on how retarded their culture is, but as soon as someone white or otherwise not black talks shit about nigs he goes full "muh people muh brothers and sisters" just constantly flopping one way or the other.

Thought it has been a couple years since I've watched something of his. Molyneux changed quite a bit in that period of time but I doubt Tommy did.

keked and checked

He hosts anti-nigger content from Colin Flaherty on one of his channels

wtf america

If we're going to make him an honorary aryan we should rename him to Tommy Södermalm