How do you deal with it?

Hey Holla Forums, question for you all. How do you all deal with being surrounded by people that will attack you for your political opinions? People who will bring the topic up, but then blow up when you try and say anything for being 'too negative' or generally not having the right opinion. Nothing even too extreme, even just saying that Hillary is freinds with a (former?) Grand Dragon of the KKK or wondering why we should care about illegals?

Being surrounded by people like this isn't easy, so I was wondering if anyone had advice to share when dealing with this shit.

Find people that are gunna keep politics out of your friendship or try and shift the convo away from politics if it comes up, It's not like you're stuck in the middle of the ocean somehwere, there's bound to be people with likeminded opinions that you could talk to

or go full autist and don't talk to anyone

I just don't give a shit and talk what's on my mind. I noticed that even those who hate what I have to say have a hard time of not socializing with me, it's probably because I'm ineresting to them.
Same goes for getting a woman btw, just talk whatever the fuck's on your mind.

I don't.
I drink bleach and die.
I suggest trying it next time before you blogpost.

I don't really care anymore.

The most important thing is to accept that you are right.

Eternal calmness & superiority in any argument will be the result.

By standing my ground and not caving into their whiny faggotry.

You first, faggot. Genuinely asking for advice here because I have no where else to ask. It's probably like this for a lot of anons who don't post, just lurk. Especially newfags. Who knows, something like this thread might help them deal with it better.

Remember the eternal words of Kek, behold, I send you out as frogs amidst the faggots, be ye therefore wise and do not reveal thy power level. for the enemy, the anti-Kek, is gone into the world but for a short time, and knowing the victory belongs to Kek, that the faggots are resentful losers, amen.

not talking about friends, anons. Family that you live with.

It's really wearing down on my psyche whenever I have to listen to them go on and on about things, but when I bring my facts to the table, they just tell me that I don't know what I'm talking about and that they don't want to talk about it now. When asking why do they think the way they do, they say that I shouldn't have an opinion or that it's meaningless. Not directly of course, but the message gets across just fine.

If they already know what your opinion is and they bring it up snyway, they're baiting you.

If they don't already know your opinion, just shrug and pretend like you're not interested in politics.

Don't be friends with people like that. I moved away from everyone I knew like that years ago. Fewer friends, but much, much less stress.

I sometimes go out at night and shit in front of other people's door steps. The thought that someone will clean it up, not suspecting anything out of the ordinary and thinking it's just dog poop amuses me and motivates me to keep going.

You want to know how I know you're a Reddit transplant from /r/thedonald? That's how.

I get on pol to cheer myself up. Not even being sarcastic, this place is it.

I can also talk with my parents, who have the same views as me, but I live far away from home and don't get to talk to them too often.

Use what I call the Sam Hyde Method OP. Layer humor onto your messages and the subject's subconscious will take care of the rest for you.

I just offer up very subtle red pills at each opportunity I get. Point family, friends and colleagues in the right direction without revealing my power level

The whole media control going on through the campaign helps. Find other news storys that you know should be on MSM, but aren't. Be subtle, let them ask the question as to why. Just never go full power level straight away

Oh look. Another Reddit transplant.

Seriously, though, just do you. People really appreciate it, even if they don't agree with you. And if they simply can't handle it at all, then they're garbage people you don't need in your life anyway. That's what I do. I have less friends, but way better friends. And actually, tbh, lately I've been making more friends by speaking my mind also.

Honesty truly is the best policy, user ;^)

this is a good idea. I do this also and people seem to like it, especially if they can't tell whether or not you're serious.

There's a bit of ancient wisdom that's helped people in similar situations since time immemorial: hide your fucking powerlevel you stupid cocksucker.

this is a very overrated meme.

Don't waste your time fruitlessly arguing with normies. Focus on self improvement, preparing for the coming race war, and finding a white wife to make white children with.

Your hitler trips have been checked.

Identify the ones with the capacity for independent thought and write off the rest of the braindead zombies. Their approval is worthless. If you really cared what they thought you'd adopt their opinions but deep down you realize that they are human waste.

Have fun being a pariah, I guess.

heh, you mean disagree in some autistic way?

If you have a couple of minutes to spare, destroy them with facts and logic. If you want lolz just insult the shit out of them. Either way it's fucking nothing. Those people are Cancer. You want Cancer, OP? Maybe a nice big tumor in your nutsac? I didn't think so.

Find new people.

Have fun waving your refugees welcome banner in public only to avoid critical comments, I guess