itbart.com/london/2016/08/23/germany-ban-burqa-well-ban-father-christmas/

bre itbart.com/london/2016/08/23/germany-ban-burqa-well-ban-father-christmas/

It would be hilarious if right wing vigilantes started dressing up as Santa Claus. I predict the future of the White Race will be decided by the rise of a Santa Abteilung, a Weihnachtsmannen Wehrmacht, Peppermint Partisans, a mistletoe militia, a holiday-themed Holger Danske of right wing street-fighters dressed like the patron saint of street fighters, Kris Kringles giving gifts to good gentile children, and dispensing devastation to Damascus Daesh and Yule-fearing Yids. Legions of Saint Nicholai returning merriment to Europe by removing melaninated Muslims, replacing the New World Order with a Noel Order, and restoring a white Christmas to Christendom.

I need more puns.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/qqvCo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Christmas is a pagan holiday. Nowhere in the Bible does it tell you to celebrate it, nor does it say that the winter solstice is Jesus' birthday. It was made up by the heretical Catholic Church to make Christianity more appealing to heathens. The only real Christian holiday is Easter.

True Christianity is largely untouchable to these retards. All they know to attack is apostate cultural Christianity.

Easter has a lot of elements of European festival of fertility and celebration of the coming of the spring though, that's why you have eggs and rabbits among others of its symbols.

This thread needs a lot more puns and RWDS and a lot less faggotry. Your protestant cant does little to advance the cause of Kris Kringol Klansmem patrolling Kolm on Christmas Eve with peppermint Pinochets pushing communists out of holly-copters.

You know who else liked Santa? HITLER!
The Nazis used Santa as an evil trick to keep the population under their rule, just like referendums.
For the same reason, Santa must be banned by the "democratic" German government.

Santa is a pagan diety Christmas is a pagan holiday

SS = Secret Santa

This thread needs a lot more puns and RWDS and a lot less faggotry. Your pagan cant does little to advance the cause of Kris Kringol Klansmem patrolling Kolm on Christmas Eve with peppermint Pinochets pushing communists out of holly-copters

He's not a deity, it was a part of initialization ritual where children went to where their ancestors were buried and took their belongings, than they gave them to the village elder.
Months later, the elder gathered the children and divided them in two groups, those who succeeded (good children) and those who failed (bad children).
Good children proved to be worthy of becoming their ancestors and the elder gave to each children his ancestor's belongings. Bad children were given ashes or dirt and had to wait for the next year.

European Christianity contains lots of "pagan" elements because it's the true successor to that tradition. Read the bit in Carlyle's On Heroes about Odin.
Attempts to abolish anything that looks at all like a pagan tradition are nothing more than Judaizing faggotry.

>>>/4cuck/

holy fuck i wanna do a costume of this now, perfect for halloween AND christmas!

furries gtfo

The timing of when to celebrate Easter is debatable. The catholic church probably picked a time similar to another heathen holiday. And the eggs and rabbit stuff obviously has nothing to do with the Bible or with the faith. But the celebration of the crucifixion and resurrection are undeniably Christian.

Catholicism is heresy, sorry. Always has been and always will be. Either believe in the faith correctly or don't waste your time. That isn't to say you can't celebrate the winter solstice or other pagan holidays if you want to maintain European traditions. nobody is saying that they must be abolished. By all means go out and celebrate those things; just don't mix them up with Christianity. I say keep European traditions European, and keep Christian traditions Christian.

archive.is/qqvCo

That was my point.

I appreciate your puns, user.

Krampus would fuck these shitlibs up.

The bible also doesn't tell you the day that Jesus was born, so if you want to celebrate his birthday there is nothing wrong with picking one day and sticking to it.
There is nothing wrong with celebrating Christmas as a Christian.

They're gonna get a big sack of coal… to fuel their own cremation oven.

my sides.