REBUILD DETROIT WITH REFUGEES

Jesus Christ.. If Hillary wins, we will lose everything our country was built upon. This is not funny anymore. They put our families and loved one in direct danger with this shit. Imagin you get a call at work saying your wife was raped and killed by a refugee, what would you do? breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/29/bill-clinton-calls-for-rebuilding-detroit-with-syrian-refugees/
If she winds we need to start planning for some way to fight back. I will go insane if I ever got a similar call like that. I'm shaking with anger right now
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/29/bill-clinton-calls-for-rebuilding-detroit-with-syrian-refugees/
Yes op is fag who can't archive and direct links. Teach me your ways Holla Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

gofundme.com/2mgseypg
archive.is/
archive.is/LZw7y
mcbbdetroit.com
spotcrime.com/mi/detroit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Door_to_Hell
archive.is/NuqSZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

literally kill yourself

I've started a gofundme campaign to hire an assassin that kills Bill and Hillary Clinton and George Soros

gofundme.com/2mgseypg

use archive.is

fucking nigger

Isn't Dearborn majority Muslim already? Why do they want the entire Detroit region to be majority Muslim?

And OP use archive.is next time.

archive.is/

To displace niggers closer to the suburban population.

archive.is/LZw7y
4u, op

I fear that a large portion of the dindu population would convert to Islam if heavily evangelized as it isn't da religion of da white man.

Kek wills it lads, no joke.

Blacks hate "refugees" more than whites do

Brings Holla Forums relevant info with links and forms an sincere and valid opinion. You fags flex your "oldfag" e-penis and offer nothing of value to the thread.

You know, Bill Clinton actually makes a decent point. There are, like he said, 10,000 empty homes in Detroit. However, taking people from a place that has absolutely no concept of Western Civilization or how to live in such a culture and putting them in Detroit of all places is a disastrous idea.

A much better idea would be taking some people from Mexico and putting them on some Work-for-Citizenship program. Give them a livable wage and a home, send them to clean up the city and after a certain period of time give them their citizenship.

Go fuck yourself. Archive or get out.

If you name the Jew for a man, you turn him NatSoc for a day. If teach a man to name the Jew, you turn him NatSoc for a lifetime.

Anyway, that's pretty shitty. Fuck these people.

The struggle for the Gibs.

That would be 10K home that you will never scrub the diversity out of and are currently awaiting demolition
How many pictures would you like to see?

Nobody wants to live in a niggeractive wasteland. Anyone with an IQ over 65 will just walk away.

Niqqa I live in Detroit. There are not 10K livable homes. There's shittuns of back taxes on the ones that are. Most of the houses are burned down for insurance money, arson is rampant. There's no public infrastructures, the city has no money, and there's no jobs. This is one of the worst ideas I've ever heard.

Also Dearborn is real close to Detroit, which is the largest Middle Eastern community outside the middle east. A lot of young islamic kids ready to be radicalized B)

You can argue that all you want, but that doesn't help the economy in anyway. Detroit isn't a place whites will ever live in anymore. Might as well get people who will live there.

Mexicans who live in shacks, piss in rivers, and make a living selling fruits in a stand would.

I'm just assuming what Bill Clinton said was true. I don't know how many homes are actually vacant.

However, bringing in a bunch of Mexicans (who are proven to be genuinely great workers) who will work to rebuild and clean up the city could seriously bring back a bunch of businesses and even new ones.

Also, I don't expect many of you to know this but Mexicans hate black people. Seriously.

damn son, you about to be cat lady'd

Detroit already has a HUGE Mexican community. Literally called "Mexican Town". One of the lowest crime areas in the city.

I forgot to mention that this isn't something Detroit would pay for. I know they can't even afford to run school buses. I'm usually totally against the government funding something like this, but I see Detroit as one of those extreme cases that it can be considered a state of emergency.

Even this nigger that has been crusading in Detroit for 30 years now lives in the all white suburb of grosse pointe shores. He was born in detroit lived there for quite some time he must have realized if he wanted a home to appreciate in value he better get out of the city.

mcbbdetroit.com

I still don't see these kike's full vision. They know that Detroit will become a refugee slum, and somehow worse then it already is. I get that they want to control the population, but how do you control rapefugees who barely listen to their Allah and leaders? Destroying America will destroy Israel because nobody will come to help them against a massive horde of angry mudslimes.

I am not convinced that the slums of Detroit are any safer than parts of Syria.

Not that it matters because none of them would stay there anyway.

These are the same "refugees" refuse to stay in luxury Swedish holiday resorts, the same ones that the British government shells out 300k GBP per family of 4 and still complain. The same "refugees" that go on hunger strike because they get fed pasta in Italy.

Top Kek if they will spend even one night in burnt out ghetto hell hole Detroit.

Thanks

But they already did.

and Niggers ruined it.

I wish trump would reference this video and say something alon the lines of " instead of employing poor Americans, the clintons wish to throw money to refugees from region which have terrorist foot print, absolutely rediculous"

Here is how stable detroit is look at the last week.

spotcrime.com/mi/detroit

Whites take back the land that rightfully belongs to them.
No nigger settled the midwest nor did they build our towns.
The Jews brought them in and forced the invasion while the men were at war.
Detroit was the first experiment and it worked spectacularly well for the kikes.

I'm in many white, if I was allowed to purchase property and had absolute power to defend it like floor ideas stand your ground law, I'd move there to work labor. I've lived in nigger shit wholes at 2 points in my life for no longer than 4 month at each time. I've been mugged, jumped, and followed before. It's not new to me. But if we were promised absolute self protection, niggers won't know if whitey be packin heat. Namsayin? On second thought if tones of people with my mentality started fighting back against the poor urban yoofs Blm would burn down our newly constructed neighborhoods

Or house homeless whites you fucking faggot

Autocorrect is a son of a bitch. Please excuse typos I should have proof read

Detroit is already inhabited by "people" with no concept of Western Civilization so I guess they thought nobody would know the difference.

Paying muslims with tax dollars to move in doesn't help the economy either. You have no idea what they have been up to.

This is a picture of greater Israel. Noticed something strange all three of those countries in the region or country is which we have been at war with for many years currently they are in the process of taking Syria I have read it read on it about a week ago that Israel has launched missiles into Syria in response to a false flag I also read the thread the Jews are leaving Europe in record numbers back to Israel we are old they are getting rid of all the refugees in Syria and they are positioning themselves to acquire that land for their people to complete greater Israel

jewish psychopaths jumped the shark with muslims and refugees. Everyone hates muslims. Its a huge wedge issue and Trump, the madman, is going to use it to destroy the democratic party

How about the Mexicans stay in fucking Mexico instead of us giving them another colony?

So the kikes are so sure of their "superior" abilities that they are willing to cause mass hysteria to create their dream country? I don't think they planned this through. How are 12 million kikes, at most, going to fight against the larger mudslimes that surround them if the world is on fire?

Blacks haven't been brainwashed into not looking out for their racial interests. I hope this becomes a major campaign issue and Clinton really hypes up the refugee shit. Would be fun to watch liberals' brains explode and start calling all the niggers uncle toms.

So, they are going to try to start a race war again, this time between muslims and blacks?

In order to attempt to push martial law, right?

holy kek

Keep the meme magic going lads. It's working!

Rounds hit "in their territory" which is the Golan Heights. Before the Syrian War began the Golan Heights were firmly Syrian clay so even if it was the Syrians misfiring and accidentally hitting that area the Israelis shouldn't be there to start with.

Top kek. We could probably use this to swing blacks away from Hillary. They dislike the idea of being replaced by anybody, even other blacks. That and Rapefugees tend to hate blacks.

Golan Heights is still considered Syrian clay by the UN. After Israel took it in the Six Day War (which Israel started), Israel agreed that they would return the Golan to Syria. Then of course they went back on their word and said Syria wasn't getting it back. Not even best goy America recognizes Golan as legally part of Israel, though Netanyahu is trying to convince the US that the Syrian civil war means there's no hope of Syria reunifying and Israel should be allowed to have it.

gas yourself/10

Israel is going to involve itself in Yemen as part of the land swap deal with the Sauds.

Niggers hate other minorities because they infringe on gibs, crime and other government services and tend to steal the affections of bleeding-heart liberals. Other minorities hate niggers because they're niggers.

I'm for it.
In any case, we'll be able to get some decent data from that experiment before we inevitably sterilize the dish.
I theorize we can get a solid year out of it before it starts getting out of control.

I thought Detroit was already destroyed

They are trying to spread the destruction, you see?

FUCK OFF BACK TO /R/THEDONALD YOU SHITSKIN-LOVING CUCK. AMERICA IS A WHITE NATION MADE BY WHITES FOR WHITES AND WE WILL RETURN IT TO THIS STATUS GOD BE DAMMED. NO DIRTY STINKING MEXICAN OR NIGGER HAS ANY CLAIM TO THIS NATION. THEY WILL BE EXTERMINATED EVENTUALLY AND WE SHALL EXPAND OUR RACE ACROSS THE PLANET. MARK MY FUCKING WORDS, CUCKOLD. THIS WILL HAPPEN AND YOU WILL EITHER JOIN US OR GET YOUR BRAINS SPLATTERED ON THE FLOOR

If you REALLY want to fix Detroit, flood it with spics. Spics already BTFO niggers in Compton and everywhere else and niggers are a bitch race anyway.

t. spic

I doubt any among us are faithful enough to carry out Kek's will, including myself. We are in for dark times ahead.

AMERICA YES!

Get the fuck off this board, nigger.

This sounds like a great idea for the last installment in the Escape From trilogy.

Nice try, taco-nigger. A different shade of shit is still shit. You and the niggers will both be shot.

Can confirm. It's ironic that niggers are in reality the most racist pieces of shit of all, sure there's hating on white people making sense but everyone else? Prepare to get your shit stomped in and lose it all, hombre. Like Compton.

There is literally no reason to hate whites.

because detroit's problem is that there aren't enough niggers

mfw

Maybe the point is to push Detroit past critical nigger mass so we can finally glass it.

The population of the United States will never glass Detroit. Simply not possible to harm their precious niggers.

There is no other solution. Detroit is just as bad as many cities in South Africa.

Dearborn, MI is ISIS hq in murica. So adding Syrians to Detroit makes sense. All the ruined buildings and they should feel right at home.Also MEGA burn on BLM faggots.

Not to mention pushing Holla Forums's shit in, since they wanted to make some sort of anarcho-communist "thing" there. Good luck doing any sort of project with hajis around.

CTR/FBI honeypot is obvious.

Totally not FBI… all the people responding are shills. I bet a hundred bucks this thread ends up in a news story somewhere, highlighting how hateful and racist we are.

Don't take this low-quality bait.

CTR is rolling deep tonight.

It's not an alpahbet soup agency honey pot, but you guys are the first to complain, everyone else is checking my quads, just wantef to troll some people.

Good, I think people deserve a breath of truth every once in a while.

Maybe it will even make people seek us out so they can learn more about why we're so evil and racist.

Didn't think nigger land could get any worse.

fuck you

get the fuck out

Take a nice, sincere look at the links.All spaced out, as if to evade censorship anywhere but here. Lazily copy and pasted, no archive, no context, no avoidance of site link references,

fuck off and die

get the fuck out

I dunno, ese. Native Americans at least, come on.

Ooops, all the assassins already work for the Killary. Try to sneak a phone along for the ride when you get v&, tell us what it's like, no one has ever done that before and we deserve to know.

Yea OK, we're the shills because a gofundme link to donate to assassinate someone isn't logging every IP, and you have to be a stupid mother fucker to even start such a campaign.

So there's only two logic conclusions:

1) Honeypot
2) You're a complete fucking retard

Not to mention if you make Detroit any more worse then it already is. Any person or companies left that are still paying some kind taxes (basically only General Motors at this point). Are going to have even more of an excuse to high tail it out of there.

Well then

This globe has alot of various different locations that could easily and efficiently be used for "housing" niggers and dunecoons without the back lash that usually follows when they are being dumped on our backyards instead.

Pic related, it's one of my favorites.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Door_to_Hell

Tell me exactly what was the loss here?

Maybe after we seal the border and deport all the illegals we can move the remaining spics into nigger cities and let them fight it out.

This is honestly old news.

NYTs from May 2015
archive.is/NuqSZ

top kek

That's not what it will bring.

It will just be fuel to ban "hate speech" online. You're either just a fucking moron or you're a shill to respond to it.

Gas yourself.

If that's really the case, we're not going to stop them from false flagging. Because if some retard doesn't reply to Mr. FBI. they'll just have another shill reply.

So just chill out, PR fag.

Being a PR fag is one thing, but this is just obvious bait. As someone kindly pointed out, IP addresses can be logged. Encouraging this shit is retarded for obvious reasons.
I hope you clicked on it and I hope you get v&.

Did you even click the link?

That's extremely reminiscent of the cult movie Escape from New York (with Kurt Russell aka Snake Plissken).

Niggers already destroyed it. But I'm all for black and brown fighting.

Oh no doubt they'd try to subvert the dumb negro and use it, but the on-the-ground sub-human Arab hates niggers and they'd constantly be fighting.

Send these articles to black newspapers and black news websites.

I guess Detroit is going to need Robocop sooner than we thought.

Nah Mexicans also can't sustain a first world civilization and have trouble not being a tax burden even unto the fourth and fifth generations

Detroit is already filled with arab party stores, and since there is not one major grocery store chain in the city, they also serve as the only place the nogs can shop for food.
Since the arabs have little mini monopolies all through the city they charge out the ass for every day items like cans of soup or loaves of bread. This in effect sets the nogs against them and they shoplift everything they can get their hands on. So there is always a little mini war brewing constantly between the rabs and the nogs occasionally it spills over and makes the local news. Usually it is a rab owner that gets taken out and the community goes into mourning at what a wonderful civic leader blah blah blah loss to the community etc etc. The rabs are equal to the jews in their merchant abilities, but the jews are too chicken shit to go and try to do business in the war zone

let me guess, niggers avoided getting drafted?

Then we have nothing to lose user.

That is already in progress.
Seriously.

A nation full of niggers needs cleansing, not more shades of shit.

Yeah, and the niggers move to the whiter parts of Michigan. Fuck this shit.

Even in daylight Detroit was terrifying.

It was never funny until it became insane

Exactly. It's how they will manufacture a Detroit refugee crisis.

Anything that refugees could do in Detroit is grazing goats on it's ruins.

KEK
Actually some portions of detroit that used to be filled with houses and sidewalks have totally gone back to nature and have shit weed trees sprouting up and tall grass cover.
There are wild pheasants rabbits even fox and coyote moving back in.

Yeah, but not even as good as that. Step outside these little nature enclaves and you are still surrounded by niggers. Plus, it's probably not even safe to garden there, because who knows what chemicals and other shit is in the soil from being part of a major metropolitan area for a century.

Hilarious when Holla Forums was going to start a commune in Detroit.

Totally true some of them are a few lots some are whole blocks some are old factory sites.
And some of the niggers are actually thinking about making little mini farms in the city so it is going back over 200 years. What a wonderful opportunity it would be for any young Holla Forumsack to move to detroit and homestead.

Also I forgot to add if you tire of farming in detroit you can join an exciting art project and beautify your neighborhood.

Detroid! Lift up your weary head!

What a fucked song is that actually 8 minutes of that one little riff?

One written by a homosexual who likes to get fucked in the back of his van.

Wow, what makes you think that?

I love how the libs are still calling these people "refugees", despite the fact that 99% aren't coming from war zones, and none of them have any plans to ever return to their country of origin.

Libs are using "refugee" and "unchecked, permanent illegal alien" as synonymous terms.