Can police extract fingerprints off clothes?

Can police extract fingerprints off clothes?

Only if the clothes are made of leather or vinyl. What they can get off of cloth clothes is sweat, hair, and skin tissue to make a DNA match.

Depends on the material. They can get fingerprints off fine cotton like dresses. But they probably won't go through all the trouble unless you fucked up big time

what did you do

touching little kids again, aye?

OP you mother fucker answer me

Yes, answer , you fuckin piece of shit. The fuck jew do?

most clothes yes

Not sure woke up from a blackout next day a detective comes to my work and ask me to submit a dna sample on accusations of groping my friends daughter

yes, doctor.

I totally called it

how young?

I never would do anything like that but how fucked am I?

It's your word against hers, unless they did a rape kit, then you'll go to prison and have to register as a sex offender for the rest of your life.

How fine is she?

7 I think but story was I told her to move off the couch she told her mom I touched her butt. But I would never do anything like that. I'm scared shitless right now. What's my next step

Your life is over, even if you don't get convicted. The rumors will spread like a wildfire all around your neighborhood. Your next step is to either kill yourself or change your name and move to a different country.

user… you're posting about an alleged sexual assault of a minor… on Holla Forums! You don't need to lie to us.

I haven't submitted the test or contacted a lawyer yet.

How can feminists blow up such a small accidental occurence that never physically or mentally harmed the kid?

The detective said there's no charges on me he just wants a dNA sample

Fake

Like I said I don't remember anything from the night just parts & bits I was shit faced. The next day I went to work boss tells me a Detective came & left his number. I call him he says he'll see me Tuesday. But no warrants exist

They wouldn't be going through all this if you merely touched the girls butt, dumbass

She told her mom I touched her butt. I call the mom the following day she said she went to the police and they're going to get my prints off her shorts & put my ass in jail. Idk what to do

tell him to go fuck himself.

this is what you get for going outside and having friends. stay inside where its safe and theres a board that has the same like minded people. its the safest way to live these days.

if there's no charges then don't do it, simple as that.

Sounds like a stitch-up, don't do anything unless you're legally required to.

Burn the clothes regardless.
Have a spot where you have a burning pit ready, and a case with extra clothes and change there, of course, I'm assuming you committed a spuratic crime so you obviously can't think of this now.

Burn all evidence, call anyone you think you remembered spending the night with to see if you can get any alibi.
And stop getting drunk, it gets people like you in unnecessary problems, alcohol is more harmful than any other drug.