Over 9000 refugee children missing in Germany

So where did these children disappear to Holla Forums? Providing that they children and not "children".

archive.is/vBEgZ

I imagine thats the actual case. All those 35yr old 14yr olds not showing up to meet with the social workers and what not are now labeled as "missing".

Good.

Moar.

How do they determine wether they're missing or not?

It's very simple. There were no children. The refugees coming in are mostly young males, in order to outbreed the host country. It is an invasion.

I assume would they need to check up with a social worker every once in a while. Failed to check in.

soros's torture dungeon

Kek jews are having a fest

don't completely dismiss it, september is coming, and that means a virgin sacrifice.

real or not, the elite sure as fuck believe in the rituals…

ITS OVER 9000!!!!1

MEME MAGIC IS REEEEEEEEEL!

This, disappearing thousands of unregistered kebab kids is a hell of a lot easier than organizing pesky kidnappings of whites that will actually bother looking for the children.
Gotta feed Moloch

Discount the number of refugees that leave the camps for families and relatives and don't register with local authorities.
Discount the number of children that are accidently registered several times because of name misspellings.
Discount the number of children than move to relatives in another nation within the Schengen area without notifiying german authorities first.

Leme guess…. 5'9" to 6'3", 200lbs, full beard?

is there a blood moon, or a bilderberg meeting any time soon?

bump

Is it time for Passover already?

I'm sure some might actually be kids who have been trafficked as sex slaves or whatever, but being in a white country they would rather use whites for that.
Seems like the 15 year old abdul, who strangely has male pattern baldness and thick, flowing beard, has flown the nest and gone off on his own.

It's probably mostly "children" and some actual children, who are now sex slaves.

yup

They got married and went to live with their husbands.

You meant "terrorist apprentices"

also
this is just the jews allowing them to "go missing" and join their sleeper cells.

Jews do not sacrifice teenage boys. They go for children under 12 in rituals.

I'll never forget discussing the refugee bullshit with this one bitch at work and her response being "You're just upset that they're falling in love!" before she fucked off to do dick around on her computer as the community manager. I really believed no one in reality believed that bullshit.

Gee, I wonder where they are. Here's a hint: IT'S FUCKING SWEDEN

I took themand threw'em IN THE BOG!

Uhm… whut?

kek

Yeah, truly a mind numbing experience.

She thought I was bitter because refugees were getting more pussy than me or something.

Also she said this in retalliation to me bringing up rape/crime statistics as well as their unemployment rates, which are abysmally high. Making it even more fucking mind numbing that that was her retort and she could trot away as if she won.

Lemme guess, she's a 0/10 landwhale wearing problem glasses?

No just a average woman, not a model or anything but not fat.

We're living in a zombie apocalypse.

Yeah, that's about as purple pilled as it gets. I like how they found out about us using the term red-pill MGTOWs and they got assblasted about it and stopped using it because "muh ebul raciss nazis"

*I like how MGTOWs got assblasted and stopped using the term redpill when they found out that "muh ebul rayciss nazis" were using it*

not going to fucking lie, i think germany was just spared several hundred gangs of asshole teenagers

Instead they get a civilization of assholes who will rape their daughters and kill them.

Is it against the law to murder illegal immigrants?

Technically no but because we live in a country ruled by people who want those immigrants here you'll still get charged.

Y6354643YGDSFGSDF