>tfw sorcery and god are real

In the sense that memesis is the scientific understanding of sorcery, and somehow we have stumbled upon the creation/re-awakening of a god-gestalt made manifest in our awareness.

With this understanding where do we go from here?

Shitposting of course, still works surprisingly well.

Should we just continue on as normal?

I suggest that we upscale our raiding and redpilling efforts in an attempt to accelerate the natural memetic and overton shifting properties of both this board, and the will of kek.

Its a matter of processing speed.

We are functioning on some level as a gigantic, and organic neural network.

The more shitposting, raiding, and redpilling cycles we can get in, the more people we can send down the processing line from newfag, to redpill, to eventual oldfag.

Not directly as the latter takes A DECADE ALMOST to achieve, but it will accelerate the "quo" if you will.

The more juice that passes through the filter the more actual useful community members become like us, and the higher our "clock speed" gets so to say.

We will then see an acceleration in our manifestation upon reality, in a self-reinforcing loop.

Pic a task based on interest/skill level:

Redpill/meme research, meme/redpill creation, Dissemination of memes/redpills, shill combat/sage warfare. long distance spying/infiltration, hacking/intrusion, campaign help, or just plain ol shitposting/orthodoxy testing of board values

Pic what you are good at and start doing it.

It all helps, and we are starting to win, and the more we win, the more we will win in an exponential cycle.

Forgive formatting errors, grammar is not my strong suit.

Other urls found in this thread:

hilla
web.archive.org/web/20160520081102/http://8ch.net/pol/res/5983518.html
drchinese.com/David/Bell_Theorem_Negative_Probabilities.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=sAmpdcmDq9s
youtube.com/watch?v=HXrCpSiVux4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you forgot

Have a bump.

Posting in reddit LARP thread

emergent god neural network

I like

The spells from old Shakespearean literature were a lot like shitposting for instance. I don't know, imagining sorcerers or witching standing around and reciting shitposts aloud.

The future is now

Nothing is real.

We need to focus on the children. That's what the jews do. We can have this shit fixed in a decade.

Fuck.

Not a slide thread though.

Well then, this is my stop.

We need to get them to Pokemon Go to the memes.

What even is this symbol?
What does it stand for?

Seems a good way to generate lulz.

Didnt we do a collage of memes around pokemon go hotspots already though?

THERE IS ONE GOD AND KEK IS HIS NAME AND PEPE IS HIS PROPHET

KEK (TENDIES BE UPON HIM)

SHALL POUR HIS SHITJUGS AND PISSBOTTLES DOWN ON YOU DIRTY CHRISTCUCKS ATTEMPTING MEME MAGICKS

FOR THE KEKMANDMENTS MUST BE OBEYED OR WE BRING THE WRATH OF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DOWN UPON YOU

What are you talking about?
Kek is one of many gods.

It will also force the cucks to take the shills shilling us, and use them to defend the safe spaces where the keep the brainwashed.

by god I of course mean my lord and master kek.

bumping for help.

You should list links for where people should drop redpills and redpill memes.

user screencaps would be good uses of redpill drops.

Likely places to drop redpills I assume would be Trump, Bernie and Hillary reddit pages, 4chan Holla Forums and Holla Forums.

Remember, it's not about converting your opponent, it's about converting the crowd.

Places to spy/shitpost would be
hilla ryclinton.com
Mentioned reddit pages and half chan pages
Local and big news. CNN and shit up your own area news area comment section.
Politically inclined facebook pages (target Trump and Hilary normies)

Kekspeed.

Take some of my rarest pepe's anons, may they help you on your future shitposting endeavors.

KEK IS LIFE

We are arguing for the audience anons!

(checked)

glorious!

Look at it this way.

If we base probability of an existence of a God solely on memetic potentiation, then it would be safe to say that the Christian God is the one true real form of God solely on the sheer numbers of followers and legitimate believers, coupled with the longest lasting religious influence in history.
You may say that Islam could be the true interpretation of God because of it's increasing believer count exponentially rising, but I'd add that Islam is much younger than Christianity and it's prophet isn't as influential as Jesus in terms of documented miracles (this is why Jesus gained a massive following after his death anyway; many saw him rise from the dead and word spread like wildfire).

So essentially, the Christian God is the one true God.
Pagancucks and fedoras
BTFO

Maybe if you can evangelize people into the way of Wotan or disbelief in any diety, you can meme God into a different form(s) or lack thereof.
But until then, Christians 1: everyone else -666.

NO.

IN THE NAME OF PEPE WE WILL NOT MAKE THIS A GOD VS ANYTHING ELSE THREAD.

FUCK YOU.

Sorry bud, but I got memes on my God's side.

In the name of Jesus Christ, the one true lord and savior of mankind, I will receive dubs of truth.

What a fucking waste of dubs.

You will not derail this thread.

More ammo for you guys.
I'm not a neet and need sleep, so I hope someone out there can pull some weight.

Sorry bud, can't argue with dubs.

Every knee shall bow, and every tongue shall confess.

That Pepe-Cell blend had me shucking and jiving.

I got double dubs earlier in thread.

Stop your game.
You know that it derails threads.

Which is why he is doing it, stop responding.

Thank you for the effort.

Lol, priests of Kek are huge fucking pussies.

d/c, ignore.

Remember we got tons of attention in the past week and be on full alert for shill tactics.

Chrisitan/Paganism shit is so common with them, just remember we have a common goal and ignore the trivialities for now.

Our grandchildren and Trump depend on our memetic warfare.

Pretty much. It can be hard not to argue though.

Too much shitposting.

So basically when multiple people suck off Kek, it's perfectly fineā€¦

But the second someone mentions Jesus, it's D&C?

Not only are you a fucking pussy, you're also weak willed, so fucking tepid and scared of anyone not joining the Kek circlejerk that you turn to tried and true kike tactics of mislabel and diversion.

Promptly kill yourself.

Religious views are something that influences a person a lot, calling them trivialities is idiotic.

Trump spam is very enlightening though. It's very important for Holla Forums to know at which time he had breakfast today.

Yes. We are fascists. You are either with us or against us.

If you do ANYTHING that might hinder us in the slightest you are an enemy instead of an ally.

Too much is at stake.

goddamn it.

Go back to cringe with your gnostic crap.

Reminder people: the first action of power a man can do towards something is
==NAMING IT==.
That's why many indigenous tribes do not reveal their real name to anyone but closest relatives.

Don't be labeled by the jew as "alt-right" do not wear a label on yourself, not even Holla Forums if asked about.

The strenght of chans lies in anonimity, just stay loyal to the right causes, and you will be able to recognize your friends, foes and infiltrators, and act in a chaotic but directed manner.

I didn't even start with anything that would "hinder you" dumb fuck. I simply added my input. Then you started sperging out like a total fucking faggot.
You're like those legit fedoras that seek out religious debates because you can't help yourself.
If you hadn't acted like a total cunt, I wouldn't have even bothered to address you.
The only thing you're hindering by acting like a total bitch at the drop of a different view on the meme situation is yourself.

I repeat. Kill yourself.

What the fuck is with that spacing, holy shit. Did you faggots not learn proper formatting or is everyone a goddamn redditfag these days?

Stop.

Doing.

This.

FAGGOTS.

And that's why Jews fear anyone that names them.

"racist" is/was a magic word. think about it for a little while and you will understand what magic really is.

This is very important. Name/Label YOURSELF do not let others do it for you.

where can I learn about kek and his power?

It's called "mob mentality" and it's existed since life began.

Even lowly bacteria exhibit quorum sensing by emitting and sensing chemical signals.

web.archive.org/web/20160520081102/http://8ch.net/pol/res/5983518.html

Stop derailing.

Bored neets, spend 10 minutes browsing the opponent and finding opportunities to drop pills or reveal fallacies.

Earn the story you will tell the youth of the Meme-war of 2016

Now that's heresy.

We shitpost twice as hard. Hillary clinton actually acknowledged the Nazi Frogs. It made her sound insane to normalfags.

Imagine what we could accomplish if we pushed just a little bit harder.

its still ironic right guys?

Its amazing how much higher quality that thread was to this one.

/thread

I don't even understand reality anymore.

Kek is a wrathful god.

I've seen it posted in spam threads (immediately after it gets deleted)

I assume its some cuckold attempt at mimicking our maymays.

I've seen it spammed in relation to some sort of vague "call to action" I believe the poster called it.
I couldn't figure out what they meant, but they're a faggot either way.

Naw, Kek is a pretty cool bro chaos god. Its his crazy ass imperial soldiers that worship him you gotta watch the fuck out for. Fuck the jews and their pathetic attempts to subvert me. Fuck the cucked alt-right, not nearly hard core enough and very fucking soft. Hail the God Emperor. Praise Kek. Blood for the blood god, and only blood.

I do some of the mental affirmations already but also add in what I know I want to be and constantly think to myself that's what WILL be. I have noticed a change in myself, even if it's slight. an urge or desire to improve myself some increased confidence.

Guys. I just realized something.

PRAISE KEK, is actually an anagram for RAPE KIKES.

Is this a sign?

user. I am sorry butā€¦ There is no way on this green earth I am putting my penis anywhere near a jew.

too deep user. we're in too deep.

You, my good friend, are a newfaggot. Have some magic.

The smallest particles we can see exhibit properties unexplainable, a sharing of information in the instant of 'projection'
This information is passed from particle to particle to particle in the sense of a radiating wave, but the process is instantaneous and doesn't necessitate energy transfer. The shadows of what is likely one of the smallest material building blocks/forces of nature in our existence, the potential for it to be I N F O R M A T I O N
All signs point to reality being a memetic superstructure where particles "agree" on states of existence based on the particles around them, the driving factor of material genesis

I'd slap those tiddies around before sending her to the fun camp

op here.

Im aware of spooky action at a distance.

The Bell Inequality makes me want to rip my fucking brain out.

drchinese.com/David/Bell_Theorem_Negative_Probabilities.htm

I like it. Makes sense; universe should simulate anything it doesnt have to at any given moment; ergo the rules for anything you can do in the universe exist, but they are not going to be active until they are needed.

Micro and macro operate on the same ruleset even with paradox.

you must realize our strength is also our weakness. We're combining truth with spirituality to create something immensely powerful, but it can only be done anonymously and randomly. We aren't directly in control of anything but the dissemination of the truth. All of us are violently angry disciples of truth and that is the source of our strength - righteous anger.

Wouldnt it be possible to use the above to send a binary encoded piece of information back in time?

"Meme magic", my fucking ass. I knew when the joke started, that it was only a matter of time before stupid people started taking it seriously.

Memes aren't "magic", you retards. Memes are ideas that spread. It's just culture and advertising. The man that coined the term is the atheist Richard Dawkins. Would that make him your meme prophet?

Not arguments.

You're bad at this. I'm not even going to give you a shekel.

WITNESSED

When you start with false premises like these, how can we continue reading.

The word is "memetics" and that's not at all what memetics is you dolt. A meme is a unit of cultural information, just like a gene is a unit of genetic information. That's where some sociologist coined the term from. Cultural memes are well studied and it's never from the framework of "sorcery." And unless you define it, "scientific study of sorcery" is about the stupidest thing you could say.

As a member of a family with historical connections to "witchcraft," as a student of anthropology and culture to some degree, I declare you, OP a faggot moron.

This, praise Kek

Naizuuuuu

It's been at least 2 years since I last saw it, the pepe tobacco pipe.

Witnessed.

I don't even know wtf is going on anymore. Consciousness is too much, put me under lads.

^ These are Holla Forumsacks

^
This is a shill

KNOW THE DIFFERENCE.

All those >inb4s and yet you still forgot the most important one:

I really don't see how people can be so heartless as to continue to laugh at that video. Aren't you even aware of how expensive body and fender repair is?

"Denial" is too.

Kek has a sense of humour. Something direly lacking in the jewish egregore whose property you refer to there.

weak user.

I kek'd

I LOVE YOU NEMESIS-CHAN

Dubs will bring glory to KEK

Curse the cripplekike, had this attached the dubs would have been mine in kek's name.

I give up, Christfags you win this time.

Geez Louise, did he kill it right there.

lol this is my post a few days ago

kek pls help make soros kill

Sorcerer here.

I've received some super powerful non-human communiques this year.

The more recent was yesterday, at 2:44pm, EST. I completely accept it without bugging or freaking out (too much, my face was grotesquely shocked during much of the hearing.

An event approaches This World.

The telling, as I received it, went:

"Within fifty years
everything you know
will be destroyed."

I believe this is already to be known as "THE UNFOLDENING."

The event occurs?

Not soon enough, your ayyliums are shit.

I'm living D&D3.5 for Euphorics here, people.

Catch up on Dubay and Flat Water.

PRAISE THE LORD.
youtube.com/watch?v=sAmpdcmDq9s

In the name of Satan last God of Europa! Lord of the darkest Tao

haha

This meme can't die fast enough. I'm glad the Christianity meme has died, I'm glad that the Atheism meme is dying, and this one will die as well.

*Cough* *Cough*

I don't think magic is real, OP. I wish, but sadly it's just a bunch of funny coincidences. Remember we can see patterns everywhere, that may lead to seeing things that aren't true.

Reality exists only in your mind.

STOP

FORMATTING

A

REDDITTOR

Over 9 billion hours in hex editor.

Read the Kybalion!! Trump has.

Futhark by Edred Thorsson is an incredible on too.

>>>/reddit/

You think funny coincidences are real, but not meme magic?

It's not magic that coincidences happen more often if you put yourself in a position where the coincidence can happen.

It might have been fate or magic that made you meet the love of your life at a bar that night, but if you didn't go out, fate or magic could not have happened at all.

I don't see the scientific method in any of this. You're a deluded idiot.

Earliest evidence I could find of the phonetic 'kek' being linked to any kind of frog

Everything happens for a reason, always.

A coincidence is just your acceptance of failing to recognize the reasons that something has happened.

Holla Forums tricked once again by the jews. when will you all learn?

"The gates of heaven are lightly locked,
We do not guard our gain,
The heaviest hind may easily
Come silently and suddenly
Upon me in a lane.

"And any little maid that walks
In good thoughts apart,
May break the guard of the Three Kings
And see the dear and dreadful things
I hid within my heart.

"The meanest man in grey fields gone
Behind the set of sun,
Heareth between star and other star,
Through the door of the darkness fallen ajar,
The council, eldest of things that are,
The talk of the Three in One.

"The gates of heaven are lightly locked,
We do not guard our gold,
Men may uproot where worlds begin,
Or read the name of the nameless sin;
But if he fail or if he win
To no good man is told.

"The men of the East may spell the stars,
And times and triumphs mark,
But the men signed of the cross of Christ
Go gaily in the dark.

"The men of the East may search the scrolls
For sure fates and fame,
But the men that drink the blood of God
Go singing to their shame.

"The wise men know what wicked things
Are written on the sky,
They trim sad lamps, they touch sad strings,
Hearing the heavy purple wings,
Where the forgotten seraph kings
Still plot how God shall die.

"The wise men know all evil things
Under the twisted trees,
Where the perverse in pleasure pine
And men are weary of green wine
And sick of crimson seas.

"But you and all the kind of Christ
Are ignorant and brave,
And you have wars you hardly win
And souls you hardly save.

"I tell you naught for your comfort,
Yea, naught for your desire,
Save that the sky grows darker yet
And the sea rises higher.

"Night shall be thrice night over you,
And heaven an iron cope.
Do you have joy without a cause,
Yea, faith without a hope?"

I believe we should rename Winter-chan with an Aryan name. Any ideas?

Satan dubs checked and confirmed.

This. Shit's looking flat as fuck.
youtube.com/watch?v=HXrCpSiVux4

Not even close.

By your own logic this is proof of polytheism.

Kek is one of many gods, but he is the god who has revealed himself to us and who we work with to achieve our goals.

this meme will last a thousand thousand years

The coming winter will last a thousand years.

Just accept it christcuck, your kike inspired memes are dying and a glorious new age of Kek and his high priest Pepe are upon us.

Fuckin witnessed.

Take that christcuck faggot.

No, I'd chainsaw the fucking bitch. Get the fuck out of here. Now.

Are you tards? 33 is below 44

JesusChrist won again.

33 is dubs of the Good Year
the dubs of the election year.

whatever you say kike worshiper

Were the disciples of Kek now. Kek gets shit done, (((Jesus))) tells you to import 3rd world muds because of feels.

My speciality is infiltration. I am a graduate student in an Ivy League university which I will not disclose and I am creating redpilled individuals in person while also manipulating student groups to assist me.

I teach 2 courses which gives me a close access point to some of the brightest young minds and allows me to intercept SJW messages.

Currently I have a small network of friends in positions of moderate authority who are all intercepting SJW shit and creating a deadzone of progressive propaganda from the University while slowly administering redpills.

I hope to some day attain a high enough position to steer university policy.

LOL BUTTHURT

Nice, saved.

CHECK THE ==SATAN== DUBS

>religionfags still getting triggered by Kek PBUH
Our work here is done.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That explains a lot about this election.

Try reading this post like it's your first time in a chan.

Kek peace be upon him has a favorite in every continent.

The new meme is that we call ourselves "Social conservatives"

lol